Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Slutty Irene  (Read 4384 times)

toby2

Irene is a very attractive, petite, sexy Romanian girl. She is friendly, cute and intelligent. She loves to talk using her fluent English. She has a gorgeous face, with nice shapely tits with pert, quite large nipples. I have seen her three times now (£60 for 30 min all inclusive).

Venue  She has an apartment in an old house near junction 6 (M6) Erdington. Apartment is better from the inside that outside. It Is clean and tidy. By car it is easy for me to get there by M6 but difficult to get home, at the moment, due to slip road repairs. By rail, Gravelly hill station is nearest followed by a 10 min walk.

Meeting On arrival I was greeted with a passionate kiss, even on the first session. Irene was dressed in a bra and panties covered by a dressing gown. With the finances out of the way, I went to the toilet to wash my hands. On my return she was seductively naked on the bed. I pulled her feet towards my mouth, gently dragging her across the bed and I gave them a good licking which she liked. They were clean yet tasty, not too recently washed but not smelly, just how I like them.
         After about 5 min of this I went down to her pussy. This was divine. She loves her pussy licked, responds well and gets soaking wet. The taste was fantastic. She came several times to my enthusiastic pussy licking and gentle fingering, generating lots of dirty talk.
         Next it was my turn. I lay on the bed to receive lots of DFK, in fact kissing was continuous throughout the session. This was followed by owo. Her bj’s are deep and sensual. Next on with the rubber with Irene on top. She is tight and gives lots of feeling to the old man. After 10 min of this it was off with the condom and on with the lips for more owo. I came deep inside her mouth. She cleaned up then we kissed and talked  for part of the remaining time but I gave her pussy another licking before I went home so that the taste remained fresh for the journey.
         She says that she has a fetish for old men, which suits me at 65 years old. So all of you oldies form an orderly queue behind me.

Conclusion Irene is passionate more GFE than PSE although her profile seems to suggest she is up for anything. This makes punters think that they can do anything to her and be as rough as they want but this is NOT the case. She loves respectful men who treat her properly. If you are rough to her you might find it difficult to book with her in future. She is one of the most affectionate girls I have punted with. We ‘clicked’ immediately. On the first visit I told her that I had found her difficult to book. She said that it was easier to see the Pope. I laughed and I said ‘’where did you get that from’’. UKP was the reply. I told her that it was me who put it on UKP. I have found that she is now not difficult to book but she does her own calls so when she is working she can’t answer the phone. If she wants to book with you she will text you back later, to arrange a time.
           Now I am a regular and I intend to continue to be, I find she is very reliable and ready on time. She is also not a clock watcher. In my first session I was out before 30 min but that was my fault. In subsequent sessions we have fun overtime by 15 to 20 min mainly by chatting.
            Treated properly she is a horny little hotty who will put 110% into her work. After all of my sessions I was drained and dazed. She has made a definite impact on me and she will be one of my regular girls. Treat her nicely lads.  External Link/Members Only

Ming

You are obviously very privileged Toby, she continues to let down many others when they have arrived at her venue, even as recently as 11th September

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=102329.25

It's not as if she is in the city centre, where at least you can go and get a drink and have the possibility of a plan B, she has done it so many times to so many people it is beyond a joke.

Ming  :hi:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 12:50:25 am by Ming »

Offline Littlefoot

You are obviously very privileged Toby, she continues to let down many others when they have arrived at her venue, even as recently as 11th September

Thanks for the review Toby. Glad you had a good time. This girl I'm seriously interested in. Unfortunately there's too many people saying the same things, about her inability to organise herself. Which is a big shame, as she sounds like she has the right credentials to be a top girl.

Dodo

Thanks for that Toby.....she is already in my diary after reading your informative review.

But you must get a yellow card for 'Treat her nicely Lads'  :(

Offline Stapler

Thanks for that Toby.....she is already in my diary after reading your informative review.

But you must get a yellow card for 'Treat her nicely Lads'  :(

Are you a person of colour? #justasking
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Ming

According to her headline "Petite HOT BLONDE" really? you failed to mention that she's changed hair colour Toby and how is the large marble of flesh near her butthole nowadays? Last time I saw her it had grown, maybe it's been operated on and since disappeared?

I was seriously advise people to be very careful about booking her, be prepared for a long journey and no nookie!

Charly

That s the most accurate review about Irene on ukp and i myself am a regular and i can say that i benefit of the same gfe and bit of pse from her, simply she makes my day better. I think that she offers good services only to who she considers of course. Thank s for the advice Toby :drinks:

Ming

That s the most accurate review about Irene on ukp and i myself am a regular and i can say that i benefit of the same gfe and bit of pse from her, simply she makes my day better. I think that she offers good services only to who she considers of course. Thank s for the advice Toby :drinks:

Of your 24 posts 21 are about Irene, one is about your un-intelligible insights into "Sergheis" the other 2 seem to be knocking other girls.

Are you in fact Irene? Or a fluffy white knight?

Charly

Of your 24 posts 21 are about Irene, one is about your un-intelligible insights into "Sergheis" the other 2 seem to be knocking other girls.

Are you in fact Irene? Or a fluffy white knight?

I thinks it s best for you Ming to get a better life ,other then counting reviews day and night on ukp and anylising everyone s words. I am not fluffy knight or your other imaginary friends either, i m starting to think there s something personal with you and Irene or you are simply nuts 😂😂

Ming

I thinks it s best for you Ming to get a better life ,other then counting reviews day and night on ukp and anylising everyone s words. I am not fluffy knight or your other imaginary friends either, i m starting to think there s something personal with you and Irene or you are simply nuts 😂😂

I have no such reputation for counting reviews Irene and, since the only one you have done is about yourself (Irene) maybe you are suffering from dusty phone syndrome?

Your broken English is a giveaway.

toby2

According to her headline "Petite HOT BLONDE" really? you failed to mention that she's changed hair colour Toby and how is the large marble of flesh near her butthole nowadays? Last time I saw her it had grown, maybe it's been operated on and since disappeared?

I was seriously advise people to be very careful about booking her, be prepared for a long journey and no nookie!

I think it is very wrong and very bad manners for any of us to make very personal comments about girls. As for hair colour. In the 3 visits I have made to Irene I have seen her with 3 different hair colours. First dark brown/black then red and now back to blonde but this does not matter to me.    :hi:

vw

I think it is very wrong and very bad manners for any of us to make very personal comments about girls.

WTF, what are you another pointless fluffy in the waiting.   

What a surprise no negative reviews.   :dash: :scare:

Another one for the do not trust reviews list,

Ming

I think it is very wrong and very bad manners for any of us to make very personal comments about girls. As for hair colour. In the 3 visits I have made to Irene I have seen her with 3 different hair colours. First dark brown/black then red and now back to blonde but this does not matter to me.    :hi:

This is a review site to help punters Toby, if there are changes to the girls physical appearance, they are worthy of note and, besides which I have made no "personal comments" merely asked relevant questions based on my experiences and the many comments of others.

No one denies that Irene can provide a good service IF she honours the booking?????? That's the problem, she messes people around, not just me but many others, I am just voicing my opinion based on experience.

If you don't like my posts, think I am exhibiting "bad manners" then the report button is on the page.

I am beginning to think you are pussy whipped by this girl?

vw

This is a review site to help punters Toby, if there are changes to the girls physical appearance, they are worthy of note and, besides which I have made no "personal comments" merely asked relevant questions based on my experiences and the many comments of others.

No one denies that Irene can provide a good service IF she honours the booking?????? That's the problem, she messes people around, not just me but many others, I am just voicing my opinion based on experience.

If you don't like my posts, think I am exhibiting "bad manners" then the report button is on the page.

I am beginning to think you are pussy whipped by this girl?

Seems the boss didn't like his stance.   :bomb:

Oh dear, i thought you were one of the more polite members anyway Ming .

Dodo

Ming, I am intrigued by this 'flesh' thingy that you have refered to a few times but no one else seems to mention....well not that I've noticed. How big is it and is it located between holes one and two. ?

Ming

Ming, I am intrigued by this 'flesh' thingy that you have refered to a few times but no one else seems to mention....well not that I've noticed. How big is it and is it located between holes one and two. ?

Exactly that Dodo, located between holes one and two, last time I saw her it was about the size of a large marble, shame really as she is otherwise an attractive woman, but it certainly put me off giving her ring a little lick  :P  :vomit:

She is good when she honours the appointments she has booked, but honestly mate I wouldn't take the chance given the location of her crack den, err I mean salubrious accommodation.  :rolleyes:

Offline suttonporksword

its not a testicle size is it, I wouldn't want a girl having bigger balls than me!!

Ming

its not a testicle size is it, I wouldn't want a girl having bigger balls than me!!

Come to think of it she did say "suck my ball baby"  :vomit:  :lol:

Offline Juankerr

Exactly that Dodo, located between holes one and two, last time I saw her it was about the size of a large marble, shame really as she is otherwise an attractive woman, but it certainly put me off giving her ring a little lick  :P  :vomit:

+1 Having seen it for myself, well described by Ming and also stopped me from rimming her, shame as she has such a fantastic bum.

Dodo

Come to think of it she did say "suck my ball baby"  :vomit:  :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Feel like I have to make a booking to check it out but I do respect your opinions and warnings Matey so I'm a bit on the fence  :(

Offline Excalibur

There's some great photos in her PG of her 'marble of flesh'.  I have not seen her but from the photos it looks to me like a little pussy on her arse hole.  Each to their own but for me it is crying out for a licking and a chewing.

Dodo

There's some great photos in her PG of her 'marble of flesh'.  I have not seen her but from the photos it looks to me like a little pussy on her arse hole.  Each to their own but for me it is crying out for a licking and a chewing.
Can you copy and paste

Dodo

Here you go.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Why would you want to show that of!!  She'd be best getting rid.......I'm sure the NHS will oblige :( 

mikexxlong

Here you go.

That’s a bit off putting  :vomit:

From the photo it almost looks like a second clit above the A –hole :D

Probably just a harmless ‘skin tag’ or a cyst ,especially if it’s getting bigger

Either way she should have it examined/ treated by a medical professional
 both for health reasons and making her “assets “ more desirable to clients considering her line of “work”

Or maybe she doesn’t want to take time off, to allow any healing of a potential wound after treatment ,
perhaps she even has a phobia of medical procedures  :unknown:

Dodo

Piles innit.

It's a funny arrangement all round. Is it situated to the right of her ass hole do you reckon....my pics a tad blurred

getonit

Piles innit.

Naa I don't think it's nobby stiles , i'll go for anal wart.  How are we going to find out anyway  :unknown:

Offline Juankerr

Here you go.

It looks worse now since the last time I saw her, never rimmed her for obvious reasons.

Offline PepeMAGA

Naa I don't think it's nobby stiles , i'll go for anal wart.  How are we going to find out anyway  :unknown:
If that's anal warts,  it's a severe case.  Looks like a haemorrhoid to me,  possible with an anal fissure,  given the distortion of the hole.  Someone should PM her to a) find out what it is b) tell her to get rid of it. 

Offline Bumbuttass

Taking a dump must be quite a challenge for the girl  :lol:

Offline BillyBackDoor

Piles innit.

I don't think so.  If it was I'd have offered to push it back up with something.

Offline kenny

External Link/Members Only Is this the same Irene as before? Her name has changed from Sexy Sluttey Irene to x Hot Irene x, and photos look very different. She looks a lot hotter than previous photos suggest.  Can anyone confirm?

Ming

External Link/Members Only Is this the same Irene as before? Her name has changed from Sexy Sluttey Irene to x Hot Irene x, and photos look very different. She looks a lot hotter than previous photos suggest.  Can anyone confirm?

Yep same girl.

Just seen the pics of the thing, jeez, it's grown and changed shape since I last saw her  :vomit:

For info, it is a haemorrhoid, after Charley (Irene) got banned earlier in this post I received a text from Irene which I only read a few days later as I didn't turn that phone on, she told me to "suck my haemorrhoid Ming" which confirms what it is and the fact that Charley was in fact Irene since the text was sent within minutes of me joking about being asked to suck her ball  :vomit:

She really needs to get that thing seen to, it is definitely getting worse.

I also notice that she is now restricting her services, no fingering, which is new and had previously been a highlight of the service she provided.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 09:40:18 am by Ming »

Offline kenny

Hmmm.  Her face and body looks just my type, and she is pretty local to me, but the hemorrhoid thingie does look pretty bad  :vomit:  I think I'll leave it for now, until she gets it sorted.

Thank you Ming.

Offline livlad

I remember that ball thing from when she was up here in liverpool wasn't quite sure what to make of it but still an excellent girl nonetheless

Offline themanwho

Offline jimgooooo

imagine your balls slapping on that while your railing her  :vomit:

would be an instant floppy situation i think