Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hot hot sara 4you - Epsom  (Read 916 times)

2 review(s) for hot hot sara 4you (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Epsoms a bit of a trek for me, but the ass on this girl and previous review had me wanting a slice.

I'm at least 1hrs drive from there, I phoned up and booked 8:30 an SMS with a postcode was sent shortly afterwards and I replied to confirm it which was acknowledged - I'm really not sure if I was speaking to the girl or a maid. Sounded friendly for a Romanian though.

I got there and parked up with around 9 mins to spare, I phoned up and I was told a customer has just arrived can I wait 30mins   :angry:

I just said "thanks for wasting my time you idiot"

fucking cunts - what's the point in making an appointment, they might as well just tell you its first come first served and tell you the postcode.

I was tempted to wait for a split second, but it felt like it was going to be a rushed back to back knocking shop operation, and previous review of this girl mentiones her hygiene, I was just envisioning in my head that she would smell like cock and baby wipes when I got in there  :vomit:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yeboahsleftfoot

Bunch of cunts pumps, hate time wasters, sorry that happened to you. That new fragrance cock and baby wipes will never catch on, made me laugh though!

Offline peter purves

External Link/Members Only

Epsoms a bit of a trek for me, but the ass on this girl and previous review had me wanting a slice.

I'm at least 1hrs drive from there, I phoned up and booked 8:30 an SMS with a postcode was sent shortly afterwards and I replied to confirm it which was acknowledged - I'm really not sure if I was speaking to the girl or a maid. Sounded friendly for a Romanian though.

I got there and parked up with around 9 mins to spare, I phoned up and I was told a customer has just arrived can I wait 30mins   :angry:

I just said "thanks for wasting my time you idiot"

fucking cunts - what's the point in making an appointment, they might as well just tell you its first come first served and tell you the postcode.

I was tempted to wait for a split second, but it felt like it was going to be a rushed back to back knocking shop operation, and previous review of this girl mentiones her hygiene, I was just envisioning in my head that she would smell like cock and baby wipes when I got in there  :vomit:

Sorry, to hear about that.

Hope this does not come across the wrong way  ;) . I tend not to believe or accept bookings for appointments in 'flats' because of the above which you have said is in fact the reality.

Sorry, I can't blame em for their business approach as annoying as it is  :dash:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 11:33:24 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 11:32:16 pm by peter purves »

Offline pumps

Sorry, to hear about that.

Hope this does not come arsey, I tend not to believe or accept bookings for appointments in 'flats' because of the above which you have said is in fact the reality.

Sorry, I can't blame em for their business approach as annoying as it is  :dash:

you can't blame them for being liars and wasting punters time?  :rolleyes: seriously?

All they need todo is say its first come first served because they get alot of no shows or whatever and job done.

Offline peter purves

you can't blame them for being liars and wasting punters time?  :rolleyes: seriously?

All they need todo is say its first come first served because they get alot of no shows or whatever and job done.

In an ideal world yes they should say that - and I agree with you.

However, the reality is WGs behave according to the adage "a bird in the hand (ie the punter who walks through the door) is worth more than two in the bushes' (ie the many punters that call and may never visit)".

There are many 'lies' in this game  :dash:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 11:41:37 pm by peter purves »

Offline pumps

Bunch of cunts pumps, hate time wasters, sorry that happened to you. That new fragrance cock and baby wipes will never catch on, made me laugh though!

I do feel bad for myself and the next punter after I've finished banging a hooker and she gives herself a wet wipe scrub down and puts her lingerie back on  :(

Offline pumps

In an ideal world yes they should say that - and I agree with you.

However, the reality is WGs behave according to the adage "a bird in the hand (ie the punter who walks through the door) is worth more than two in the bushes' (ie the many punters that call and may never visit)".

There are many 'lies' in this game  :dash:

this is a punter forum, you need to hop over to prossienet with those sympathetic views.

end of the day, my time was royally wasted. I've had romanian places that just send out the postcode and don't even bother asking for a time, simple! as everyone then knows where they stand.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 11:47:14 pm by pumps »

Offline peter purves

this is a punter forum, you need to hop over to prossienet with those sympathetic views:lol: :lol: :lol:

end of the day, my time was royally wasted. I've had romanian places that just send out the postcode and don't even bother asking for a time, simple as everyone knows where they stand.

You need to say this when the punters here are supporting WG's 'choice'  ;).

No seriously off course your time has been wasted and it is annoying and I understand that.

With regard to the above do you not think that the (successful) Romanian flats you've visited will not take the first person to come to the door as opposed to waiting for punters?

I suspect that you have been fortunate to be the first to the door in these instances
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 11:56:46 pm by peter purves »

Offline pumps

You need to say this when the punters here are supporting WG's 'choice'  ;).

No seriously off course your time have been wasted and it is annoying and I understand that.

With regard to the above do you not think that the (successful) Romanian flats will not take the first person to come to the door as opposed to waiting for punters, whether they ask for an appointment time or not?

I suspect that you have been fortunate to be the first to the door in these instances

stop rambling on with nonsense, the point your trying to make is a non starter as we all know to well how most prostitutes work with double booking punters.

The point of the forum and this review is so that anyone thinking of seeing this wg with a limited amount of time will know that this one definitely double books.

Offline peter purves

stop rambling on with nonsense, the point your trying to make is a non starter as we all know to well how most prostitutes work with double booking punters.

The point of the forum and this review is so that anyone thinking of seeing this wg with a limited amount of time will know that this one definitely double books.

I know you are upset with the journey, but come on....
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 12:03:29 am by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

The point of this review is that anyone thinking of seeing this wg (with a limited amount of time) will know that this one definitely double books.

This succinctly sums it up!!