Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: **Hot Jennifer** Hounslow  (Read 3555 times)

3 review(s) for **Hot Jennifer** (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline gash bash

External Link/Members Only

After being let down by my Plan A i phoned up Jennifer for a 1hr appt.

Location is not the easiest to find. I was texted a postcode but no street name. Postcode seemed to indicate Hounslow High St. My heart sank as i thought this would be the Hungarian prossies next to Argos - been there before and didnt want another crap service. Anyway it was on the High St but a different location.

I drove and its best to park in the ASDA carpark. Her flat is accessed from behind the High St. The directions to get to the flat were terrible and i had to phone her to get better details.

Eventually got to her flat and it was now 3:15 so i cut my appt to half hour for £45

Service: OWO and sex.

Really pretty girl, pics are accurate, speaks good english. She was wearing tight white top and Daisy Duke shorts which were a nice turn on. I undressed her and sucked her tits for a good few mins. She has pert A cup titties - just waht i love and i was in heaven. Got some great OWO and had sex in couple of positions and finished in mish. Wonderful.

She smokes so i didn't try kissing.

As i left there were two other girls there i recognised one from the profile: External Link/Members Only

I dont know who the other one was. I am planning another trip so may find out more next time.

Offline Nowornever

Great find at £45 half an hour it sounds like a bargain! I do like the look of the other girl you have seen in the flat sharing with her!...ta

Offline pumps

I was guided into this place by a maid which was pretty articulate, but it is in a weird location.

I'll probably give this girl a try, I think there was a negative review on her previously so I gave her a miss.

How tall was she?

Offline jsparky

Is she really 4'6" as stated in her profile?

Offline pisceanuk

4' 6" sounds too short..

Offline Tonyleung

10 .5 stone size 12 lol.

The link to her flatmate indicates 4'7"

Offline gash bash

I was guided into this place by a maid which was pretty articulate, but it is in a weird location.

I'll probably give this girl a try, I think there was a negative review on her previously so I gave her a miss.

How tall was she?

She was about 5'4" - maybe more. I didn't look at the stats so i wasnt really paying attention to her height. The profile has been recycled as the verification pic is not the girl in the other pics, maybe the stats are for the original profile owner.

To clarify the location, its best to park in the public car park outside the ASDA and you can walk directly to the flat from the carpark without having to go onto the High St.

No - see above.

10 .5 stone size 12 lol.

The link to her flatmate indicates 4'7"

The flatmate could well be around 5ft.

Offline Lovewomen

OP Thank you so much for this TOFTT review which I have been waiting for. Her verification pic really appealed to me but I was still a little unsure about visiting her but your well written review assisted me with my decision. I really love UK Punting!

Offline pumps

OP Thank you so much for this TOFTT review which I have been waiting for. Her verification pic really appealed to me but I was still a little unsure about visiting her but your well written review assisted me with my decision. I really love UK Punting!

It's a completely different girl in the verification picture.

Offline Lovewomen

It's a completely different girl in the verification picture.

Thanks for bursting my bubble! Just kidding. She still sounds interesting though:)

Offline llanero

heavy B&S going on there but I've managed to see the girl in the pictures (as per time of printing).
Jaded, worn out, tired.
Late night and she's probably looking for a boyfriend in her native country. Nothing wrong with that except that she would not leave her phone even if she's being heavily pounded (literally: bang bang bang bang for about 15 mins in doggy, I must admit she looks good in this position).
Extra A-level for 30, first she's thought on it then declined. Maybe another time when she goes back to her job and forget about the phone for a little bit. On the oral front, very good I must say although covered.

Offline pumps

heavy B&S going on there but I've managed to see the girl in the pictures (as per time of printing).
Jaded, worn out, tired.
Late night and she's probably looking for a boyfriend in her native country. Nothing wrong with that except that she would not leave her phone even if she's being heavily pounded (literally: bang bang bang bang for about 15 mins in doggy, I must admit she looks good in this position).
Extra A-level for 30, first she's thought on it then declined. Maybe another time when she goes back to her job and forget about the phone for a little bit. On the oral front, very good I must say although covered.

The place has gone down hill - the maid is a cunt that'll say anything to get you into the premises even if she knows the girl your calling for is busy / not there.

I went to see the girl in the link and this ugly gypsy came to collect me and tells me the girl I came to see is busy for 1hr and only she was available. I just walked off and then called the maid some colourfull words via sms.

Offline punk

The place has gone down hill - the maid is a cunt that'll say anything to get you into the premises even if she knows the girl your calling for is busy / not there.

I went to see the girl in the link and this ugly gypsy came to collect me and tells me the girl I came to see is busy for 1hr and only she was available. I just walked off and then called the maid some colourfull words via sms.

Wonder if the maid is part of the well known Hungarian group who have been around for few years now.seems like same M.O.

Offline pumps

Wonder if the maid is part of the well known Hungarian group who have been around for few years now.seems like same M.O.

I was thinking that myself actually as I was writing the post - hmmmm