Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natural Ways, Finchley Central  (Read 8807 times)

TheWave

External Link/Members Only

Popped into shop around 2.30 on a Thursday afternoon and spoke to the old woman behind the desk. There were 3 girls working there she said. I think only one Chinese. So she offered me the Chinese girl which I was happy with. £45 was handed over for one hour and I’m sent downstairs. While I was washing my hands in the little toilet, Angela appears and shows me to the room. She was the girl I’d seen standing outside the shop the day before. She’s a good looking woman – not a stunner but I’d say she was very attractive in a slightly tarty sort of way. She’s wearing a little black dress with bare legs and an old pair of ballerina shoes.

Well, what a stunning massage. Sometimes you just leave a massage parlour feeling like you’re walking on air and this was one of those occasions. First we get into the room. It’s very dark. She gives the pecker a playful little squeeze so we both know exactly where things stand. I take my clothes off and lie down on my front and she asks if I want hard or soft. I say soft, and for the next few minutes she just runs her fingertips all over my body, asking if I’m OK occasionally and complimenting me on my bum. Then she asks if I’m wanting extras. I ask what’s available and she suggests B2B with a hand job. Once we establish that a blow job is not on the cards, I go with her suggestion. I start the bidding at £30, she says £50 and we settle on £40. So she gets naked. She doesn’t have the tightest body, a bit flabby maybe, but a beautiful pair of big knockers with big pink nipples and I’m generally pretty happy with what I see. A little bit of soft pubic hair and a big tattoo above her pussy. I’m still lying on my front, and she oils us both up and begins to slide those big old knockers up and down my back and grinds her pussy into me for a while. She lets out these soft moans occasionally. After that she hops off and begins the most fantastic massage around the testicles, reaching under to the base of the shaft, paying particular attention to the perineum. At the same time I had my hand buried between her legs. As far as I was concerned that could have gone on forever. I think I made it fairly obvious I was enjoying it and she wasn’t about to stop, but then a very loud guy clattered down the stairs and stood outside the door talking loudly for a while, which kind of spoilt the moment so I decided it was time to turn and let her continue working her magic from the front as it were. Well, it was just a sublime handjob. Soft, sensuous and oily with lots of attention paid to the testicles. She was in no hurry at all and as I was now facing her I was able to give her nice big titties some attention. I don’t know if it was the dim lighting in the room, or the fact that she happened to have my cock in her hand, but the longer the session went on the more beautiful she looked. She was looking down at me with a dirty look on her face and continuing to moan softly. Things reached the inevitable conclusion, and she cleaned me up and complimented me on my nice cock: “Size good, hard good”. Yeah, I bet she says that to all the boys. She offered me a head massage to finish which I happily accepted. She didn’t bother to dress at this point. Just let those big titties hang over my face while she gave me an excellent head massage. Her English isn’t that great but by the end she was trying to explain to me the various important pressure points affecting sexual health. However, she did point out that I appeared to be in perfect working order which is always good to know. There was a very small shower in the room so we both took it in turns to shower at the end of the session and got dressed. £40 was handed over and I thanked her for a truly wonderful massage.

Total damage £85. Highly recommended.

Offline Heph

a useful, well-written review. thank you.

peter296

A shower in the room? very interesting. must try that place one day. sounds good by the sound of it

J_B

This is exactly what I am looking for because I have some serious back problems.Will try for sure this week
Thank for the review mate

Speedy12

Thanks, very nice review, reminded me of some of my better massages and gave me a hard on just reading it! Think I need to make an appointment with someone today!

TheWave

The first time I ever paid for sexual services of any sort was with a girl called Tina I met on the street in Shanghai five years ago. She gave me the most awesome handjob in my hotel room which involved soap. I don’t know how Chinese girls learn this stuff but they certainly know their way around a man’s wedding tackle, and Angela is no exception. She had me purring like a cat.

I'm now 6,000 miles away (in Vietnam, which is no hardship) but, of all the places I visited in the UK recently, this would be the place I'd go back to. Once you’ve had a good Chinese you'll never go back to Thai.

Offline Steve121

Visited this place one Tuesday and was met with a slutty Thai girl.

No massage straight to business. Bj and he with hands roaming everywhere.

Forgot her name but works on Tuesday at that branch and some days at baker Street branch.

Offline bestbefore

Visited this place one Tuesday and was met with a slutty Thai girl.

No massage straight to business. Bj and he with hands roaming everywhere.

Forgot her name but works on Tuesday at that branch and some days at baker Street branch.

Any more info? Age/size of the Thai girl? How much did you part with for the bj? Was it b2b?

All further info gratefully received, or perhaps do a review.....

Offline Steve121

Age I would say early 30s. Smoking body approx size 10-12. Unfortunately rock hard tits. Decent size with lovely nipples.  Ass decent size to grab and squeeze. Haggled to £50 for bj.

Full review to follow shortly.

Thanks

Speedy12

I'm now 6,000 miles away (in Vietnam, which is no hardship) but, of all the places I visited in the UK recently, this would be the place I'd go back to. Once you’ve had a good Chinese you'll never go back to Thai.

Wow, I am jealous, Vietnamese girls are very hot. What is the punting scene like over there? And what is it like for scoring with non-working ladies?

TheWave

Wow, I am jealous, Vietnamese girls are very hot. What is the punting scene like over there? And what is it like for scoring with non-working ladies?

Yes, I think Vietnamese girls are the hottest in SE Asia. The punting scene is somewhat secretive due to the local LE so it's difficult for people visiting for a few days to get the hang of it. It's not Thailand, however, once you get to grips with it, it's PHENOMENAL! There are plenty of brothels once you know where to find them and the massage scene is amazing. In Saigon you can get whatever you want whenever you want. The lady bars have taken a hit recently but there are still a few around, and working girls are everywhere. Non-working ladies vary from horny thirty-somethings to younger girls who want a traditional courtship but you can definitely score here...and Vietnamese girls make fantastic wives if that's your inclination.

Speedy12

Yes, I think Vietnamese girls are the hottest in SE Asia. The punting scene is somewhat secretive due to the local LE so it's difficult for people visiting for a few days to get the hang of it. It's not Thailand, however, once you get to grips with it, it's PHENOMENAL! There are plenty of brothels once you know where to find them and the massage scene is amazing. In Saigon you can get whatever you want whenever you want. The lady bars have taken a hit recently but there are still a few around, and working girls are everywhere. Non-working ladies vary from horny thirty-somethings to younger girls who want a traditional courtship but you can definitely score here...and Vietnamese girls make fantastic wives if that's your inclination.

Nice, I'd happily retire from punting if I could bag a nice Vietnamese  wife!

Offline Stones69

Thought I'd update on this place. Went a few times but went off it due to seeing the usual Chinese/Thai older women but with good bodies. Went back a few months ago and was surprised to find a younger EE girl, although she claims to be Italian, calling herself Mona Lisa. Amazing body, great massage, very sexy. Great HJ to finish. Next time she gets naked and sits on my back giving me a massage whilst I reach back and start to finger her. She loved it. Cost, around £70. Next visit she lets me lick her out and finger her and she comes three times (according to her, but she was very wet). And this time only £60. Again amazing finish with prostate massage too. Last few times though not been. As good, bit rushed, bit strange in attitude. She only works here on Thursdays. Think I'm going to take a break for a while, but wanted to share my good fortune with the group. Apparently she does work in some of their other shops on different days.