Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GOLD JESSICA  (Read 909 times)

Taz

External Link/Members Only

Serious drought in North Ldn area, my preferred punting area, got me going to this girl who is located in the Hornsey area, about 10 mins frm the station or 15 frm Turnpike Lane tube.

Fair Comms, did say french kissing would be part the deal but on arrival did say it was extra, knew this wouldnt be intense one frm then but hanged around as she was showing signs of being a gd punt ie good attitude etc

Anyway asked fr Owo n DT, which I got and was good, id say 7/10, but the not the best ive had but nevertheless immediately handed over to stay fr an hour! She agreed no problem. :thumbsup:

Carried the above fr about 15mins, me on the edge of bed and her on her knees, then gt the dom on and had missorny sex follwed by doggy. Again sex was good, she was nice and clean and had a nice body as per pics.

After i nutted i changed my mind and wanted to cut the meet short, she agreed again, np,.and returned me £20 :thumbsup:  had a shower and left.

Overall a good punt, fr me not outstanding as i prefer FK and CIM to be included in the hourly rate but this was not the case, therefore a positive punt but not 10/10 in terms of services delivered or even 9, 8 which my cock is used too.

Ps excuse the spelling and grammer, wrote this on a damn iphone!

Offline paul_2407

Thanks for the review - looks worthwhile having a look at