Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mollie Matthews - Cardiff  (Read 8464 times)

26 review(s) for Mollie Matthews (22 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mrdiamond77

External Link/Members Only

I have been thinking about booking Mollie for a couple of weeks after seeing the good reviews for her on this site.  I finally contacted her by phone to book her in advance for 1 hour, £200.  Spoke to Mollie on phone who confirmed booking and then sent post code via text.

Mollie is situated in Cardiff Bay, in a location in the vicinity of Cogan Train station.  I texted her when I arrived and was given full address including instructions on how to access via intercom, very easy.  Mollie works from an apartment that is clean, comfortable, quiet and easy to access.

On entering the room and meeting Mollie I can confirm that she is indeed very attractive, brunette, enhanced boobs, great figure and she also has a  number of tattoos, something that never used to appeal to me but has seemed to grow on me lately.  A shower was provided and money exchanged.  The services provided were massage, OWO, reverse oral, penetration (protected) and CIM.  A shower was also provided before I left.

All in all this was a very enjoyable booking, Mollie is a very attractive Welsh girl and her breasts are magnificent, even though I normally prefer natural.  The only slight downside is that at £200 per hour she is very expensive.  The service Mollie provided was very good and I did leave satisfied but I have seen girls in Cardiff that charge about £50 less and provide at least as good a service.  This may be the reason that may prevent me from seeing Mollie again in the future.  Overall though, a great time and if you have not seen her before and you do not mind parting with the extra cash I would recommend Mollie highly.

Jester269269

Nice reviewMr D
And M M is right up there on my H/L gotta say that don't mind the extra and find that I'd rather pay £200 for one great meet than 2 x £120 for 2 average meets

Offline mrdiamond77

Thanks Jester.  Mollie is well worth a visit.  The point I made in my review is that there are girls in Cardiff like Porsha and Kandice who charge £140 & £150 and are at least as good as Mollie.  Got to say I don't regret paying the extra cash though. :hi:

Offline mr big

good review mr D shes on my to do list was never gonna pay £200 per hour but over the last couple of months ive changed my mind and these type of girls I'm gonna be booking and paying a little extra for

Offline mrdiamond77

good review mr D shes on my to do list was never gonna pay £200 per hour but over the last couple of months ive changed my mind and these type of girls I'm gonna be booking and paying a little extra for

Thanks Mr Big.  :hi:

thatguy

I'm getting more interested in getting stuck in with her ;)

Offline pork sword

Looking forward to reading your Review then, TG  :thumbsup:

Offline foreverhung

Go on TG, give her your can of hairspray
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Jester269269

She is only other one on my much dwindled HL.... Gonna have to get to the Capital Pronto...

Randolph69

Nice reviewMr D
And M M is right up there on my H/L gotta say that don't mind the extra and find that I'd rather pay £200 for one great meet than 2 x £120 for 2 average meets
Agree 100%
In my experience only those girls those who know they are good enough to charge high rates tend to do so, so the chance of having a poor punt with one of them is very low. Mollie, Annabelle, Amerie, Sienna, all take a bow!

Offline pork sword

So does having fake tits and charging £200.00 an hour make them a better punt? Half the time your massaging their ego's paying that, And keeping prices high across the board because no SP would admit someone else is better than the service they provide and they bump up prices accordingly.. :unknown:

Randolph69

Agreed a high price does not make them a better punt, and I'm not saying some less expensive girls are not just as good. But no SP is going to put £200 per an hour on AW if she can't justify it and isn't getting regular bookings at that price. None of them appear to have dusty phones.

Offline pork sword

No, the reason they don't have dusty phones is because they are attempting to attract a higher class of earner that's why they say on their profile 'high class'  because people  read that, take it on board and convince themselves there in that category and going to get a better service. They think there success entitles them to pay more because they are better than joe blogs because they have a higher disposable income, 'BOLLOCKS' these 'high class' SP's realise that and take advantage of it and us..

np500

It's like any business , you charge what people are willing to pay, she may not have as many though the door as a good S P who charges £ 120 , but because she charges 200 an hour will earn more for doing less,  she only has to see 4 guys a week to earn £ 800, that's a 1k a week if tax was involved, most of us have to work 6 / 7 days for that type of return, I've no problem with what Thay charge within reason, we all have a mental line we won't cross, due to earnings or principle, I won't pay  £ 200 an hour, but will pay £ 300 for a 3 sum for the hour, so I aim to see Molly with Kandice, 150 each, mentally I can handle that.

Offline pork sword

So on that principle Kandice still gets her £150.00 an hour and Mollie drops £50.00 from £200.00 to £150.00 an hour. so does that mean Mollie is happy to earn £150.00 an hour?

np500

Bloody hope so mate, when you think about it , Thay don't do as much in a 3sum compared to a 1 2 1, it is what it is at the end of the day, I d love it to be half the price, I'd book two hours or go back in two days time, but Thay hold the cards, we need the sex, Thay could get it any night of the week with fuck all effort, the way of the world !

Offline pork sword

But when you read what the SP's say on UKE they don't agree that they do less in a duo, they are saying us SS's are paying for their time.

np500

I just mean Thay are sharing the work load , but it's still the best way to spend an hour from the males perspective , in my opinion.

Offline pork sword

I agree with you on that! you get the 2 and at a better rate and until you said about it on a previous posting I never knew it was available so every little helps 👍

Offline MrMatrix

OP did you say she swallowed at least for you. Well when I saw her she said she wasn't doing that any more. Gutted. But it was still a good punt and I would see her again. Did you ask about swallowing before you started ? when you met her or on the phone?
Still gutted  :cry:

Offline mrdiamond77

No I did not ask beforehand or during.  I was intending to cum in her pussy.  If she does not do it anymore I guess I just got lucky.  Can't see why she would make any exception for me though, i'm hardly Brad Pitt.  I remember her saying that I was her only client booked for that day but I always presume a lot of WG's say that.

Offline MrMatrix

At £200 an hour shes quite possibly telling the truth. I was her first client and it was short notice- indeed she was 20 minutes late which I don't hold against her. Pleased she did it for you though. Perhaps I will get lucky next time. :hi:

Offline mrdiamond77

At £200 an hour shes quite possibly telling the truth. I was her first client and it was short notice- indeed she was 20 minutes late which I don't hold against her. Pleased she did it for you though. Perhaps I will get lucky next time. :hi:

Thanks Matrix.  Hope you do get lucky.  :drinks:

Belisknor

Am seeing this lovely lady tomorrow to say I'm looking forward to it is a understatement as she looks sensational!!! Plus if that's not enough I'm also seeing Sienna Marie at a different time once the chap downstairs re awakens.

Reviews to follow.

Gatchaman

Am seeing this lovely lady tomorrow to say I'm looking forward to it is a understatement as she looks sensational!!! Plus if that's not enough I'm also seeing Sienna Marie at a different time once the chap downstairs re awakens.

Reviews to follow.

Now that sounds like a good day :thumbsup:  Looking forward to your reviews.

np500

Welcome to Wales belisknor, hope you enjoy what's on offer , some great choices there, look forward to your reviews. Both on my h l , all in good time .

Belisknor

Thanks for the welcome, you guys are truly spoilt with Sienna, Just finished my booking with her and she's very nice indeed and was fucking for pretty much the entire hour  :yahoo: will post a review at some point tomorrow, as for me I have a few hours to kill  before my booking with Mollie  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 11:05:20 am by Belisknor »

np500

fill your boots buddy, good going, ahhhh, memory's !

Belisknor

My Sienna review is up as I had a few hours to kill while waiting for Mollie (will post that review tomorrow ) 

Offline mrdiamond77

Hope you had a good punt with Mollie Belisknor.  :hi:

Belisknor

Fantastic mate  :yahoo: I thought Sienna was awesome and difficult to top but dare I say it Mollie was even better !!! Will need to visit Cardiff more often with these two stunners. Review will be up later.

np500

Well done belisknor,  next time u got to go for the triple header and get a third in, one's enuff for me , but what great story's to tell your grandsons , when thay are old enough obviously .

Belisknor

Randolph69

Great review. Two amazing girls,Sienna and Mollie.

Although I preferred Mollie before she went for the Lolo Ferrari boob job...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Gatchaman

I have to say, I think they look better in real life than in some of her pics.

Offline MrMatrix

What you may not realise Belisknor is the Mollie and Sienna are best friends. next time do a threesome. They will be only to pleased to oblige.  :thumbsup:
Not read the reviews but  I know they will be positives of a top order. :thumbsup:

Belisknor

I agree re Mollie's boobs there sensational and look really good and feel really good too not to everyone's taste I know but I love them !!!

Belisknor

and yes I was aware they were friends Mr Matrix but for the majority of times I prefer one on one bookings.

Offline MrMatrix

Looks like Mollie has priced herself out the market as many would be punters won't be paying this sort of cash.. £250...  :scare: :scare:
I will not be revisiting at that price, which is a real shame-- I liked her. Don't care where she is touring still silly money. :thumbsdown:

np500

She clearly states on her profile that her prices change depending on where she is, London and oxford at the moment , hence the £250, which is a bargain as I think it was £300 the other week ( my tongue is in my cheek as I text ! ) I'll not generally pay £200 ( just the one off you understand ) , so if thay will pay up the smoke ,  she can charge what she likes, It'll not affect me one iota. I know she had a slating and to a degree, deservedly so, but I've not got a problem what a girl charges, it's up to us to decide if we can warrant her fees, personally I can't, so it don't matter what she and her like  ( the £200 an hour girls ) charge.

Offline mrdiamond77

She clearly states on her profile that her prices change depending on where she is, London and oxford at the moment , hence the £250, which is a bargain as I think it was £300 the other week ( my tongue is in my cheek as I text ! ) I'll not generally pay £200 ( just the one off you understand ) , so if thay will pay up the smoke ,  she can charge what she likes, It'll not affect me one iota. I know she had a slating and to a degree, deservedly so, but I've not got a problem what a girl charges, it's up to us to decide if we can warrant her fees, personally I can't, so it don't matter what she and her like  ( the £200 an hour girls ) charge.

£200 an hour is the most I have spent so far and that was with both Mollie and Annabelle.  I would have no hesitation in seeing Mollie again if her prices come back down to £200.  It is a lot of money, but I only tend to punt a couple of times a month so don't mind paying if it's within my monthly budget.

np500

Think I'm basing my views on punting most weeks, as I was doing when scarlettjo was on the scene with 3sums mixed in as well , but even though I've cut back, ( and had to stop at the moment )  I'd still see £200 an hour as top draw, don't mind paying it to see them once each now and again , but she'd have to blow my mind to go back.

Offline mrdiamond77

Think I'm basing my views on punting most weeks, as I was doing when scarlettjo was on the scene with 3sums mixed in as well , but even though I've cut back, ( and had to stop at the moment )  I'd still see £200 an hour as top draw, don't mind paying it to see them once each now and again , but she'd have to blow my mind to go back.

Agree with that.  That's why I would go back and see Mollie again, but probably not Annabelle.

np500

Not seen anneabelle, but would have no problem seeing mollie again at some point,  it's just that £200 barria as I say, a few bob more and you can do two good punts , choices ahh.

Offline mr big

np500

mollie back to 200 phour

Back in Cardiff I presume ( without looking )

Offline mr big

yeah back in cardif just never changed her price back till now

np500

yeah back in cardif just never changed her price back till now

Most don't keep there profiles up to date all the time, English Rebecca's in Cardiff till Wednesday dinner time, ( gutted ) but profile says Bristol, just have to read between the lines now and again.

Offline mrdiamond77

Not seen anneabelle, but would have no problem seeing mollie again at some point,  it's just that £200 barria as I say, a few bob more and you can do two good punts , choices ahh.

Yes, and just because a girl charges £200 an hour does not mean she will be any better than someone who charges £100 or £120.  £200 is my limit, apparently Victoria Ashley, the New Zealand girl on UKE is planning on touring Cardiff in the future and she charges £200.  I plan on booking in.  :D

Offline Steelworker

I signed up to that now so I can get some pre warning too.