Author Topic: Shakira Brazilian - Canary Wharf  (Read 4338 times)


3 review(s) for shakirabombshell (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
14 review(s) for FIT HOT BUM (9 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]
30 review(s) for Mayra (21 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Brazilian Martian

Saw her this evening and decided i wanted a to try her out for a 15 min quickie . After I saw her in the flesh i immediately changed my mind and opted for 60 mins so i paid 130, went through all the positions her oral was decent sucked her tits & fingered her ass and pussy. She also has a slight attitude nothing major but she knows how attractive she is and has a air or arrogance/confidence about her. She speaks Portuguese and Spanish did not engage her in english, this place also a had another girl working but she was not as sexy as Shakira.

There was also a middle age male maid and a female maid here as well. I gave her a neutral because for how she looks I would of expected the sex to be amazing but it was basically lacklustre she took a jackhammering and did not complain. I felt shortchanged afterwards I may visit her again but it will definitely be either a 30 mins or 15 mins only.

Bodywise she is a lot prettier than rouse facially she also has a better ass  :music: because this girls ass is natural.
she also has a sexy figure sexy tatts, and her belly button is pierced as well  :crazy:

This location is  in a nice flat 5 mins from the canary wharf DLR station.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

punther

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Better looking than rouse!

With a better ass than rouse...that is natural!

Daaaamn

Tbf it was obvious she must be very attractive when you said you went in for a 15min booking and ended up booking an hour

She does look fine as hell

Are tits natural?

Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25

...for how she looks I would of expected the sex to be amazing but it was basically lacklustre...


Cheers for the review...

Can you expand on the above? I ask because there are many who suggest that there is no link between looks and service. Then there are some punters who
think that the more attractive the looks of the WG the poorer her service will be.
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Brazilian Martian

Better looking than rouse!

With a better ass than rouse...that is natural!

Daaaamn

Tbf it was obvious she must be very attractive when you said you went in for a 15min booking and ended up booking an hour

She does look fine as hell

Are tits natural?

You know what I cnt remember about her tits I know I sucked them during missionary.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Cheers for the review...

Can you expand on the above? I ask because there are many who suggest that there is no link between looks and service. Then there are some punters who
think that the more attractive the looks of the WG the poorer her service will be.

She has sex appeal from her walk to how she talks but the actual sex was not amazing I expected it to be better. Not sure if maybe I wanted it to be better, being that she is a  black brazilian female but it was basically a average punt.

Offline Belgarion

She looks mighty fine, hope she's still around when I return from my sojourn

Offline Brazilian Martian

She looks mighty fine, hope she's still around when I return from my sojourn

Great body you will like her but stick to 30 mins and you should be good to go

Offline Belgarion

Great body you will like her but stick to 30 mins and you should be good to go

Thanks Bro  :hi: