Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sachastar  (Read 4057 times)

Sexcycle

Help !

Can anyone tell me 'roughly' where Sachastar is, or give me her number ?
I have a booking with her at 16:30, but emails have gone cold !?
I'm waiting near to Talbot Green Tesco. Want to get as close as possible for when / IF she gets in touch again ?

HitnMiss

Head towards mid glam hospital and you will be a little closer

Sexcycle

Cheers.

Too late, no contact, total fucking time waster !!

HitnMiss

Try Jolene J just around the corner.  Says she is working til 6 tonight

Offline HughJardon

Did she not supply postcode when confirming booking ?

I personally wouldn't have left the house until that Information is given,  if she did confirm booking though she'd be getting a negative review off me right now. 

Take the above posters advice and go elsewhere,  I do feel your pain though,  happened to me many a time  :thumbsdown:

np500

She did the same thing to jammy, a few months ago,  she did cancel me , but I did receive a text the day before, not good, how many times has she done this to guys not on here ?, slipping down my want to see again list !
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 06:00:39 pm by np500 »

newforthisyear

Cheers.

Too late, no contact, total fucking time waster !!

Sorry to hear it bro :(

Sexcycle

You ain't heard the best bit !
I cycle to my punts (part of my cover) didn't think much of no post code as often get that nearer to time (16:30) I knew it was Llantrisant way, so set off from Barry at 15:00, thinking there'll be a 'directions' email when I stop n check at TG Tesco. There weren't ! Or anything since. Fuming ! The only reason I've not done a scathing review yet is none of my 4 emails since have been opened, I wonder if somethings happened to her ? Or am I just being lame !?

So, the 40 mile round trip was a good workout, just not as good a work out as expected !

Husqvarna360

Hey Cc45, great to read you are into cycling!

Sashastar is a lovely girl to meet and I think she is unlikely to meet unless you have some good positive feedback on your Aw profile.  We all look for feedback and i think the genuine ladies on AW also look for good positive feedback on whoever is visiting before they see them as a genuine punter to meet.  Suggest if you have positive feedback on Aw from other ladies you feedback fom, maybe best to open up the proposed visit by email on AW then text message or phone thereafter so the lady knows you are genuine and a good one.

One thing punters should never share an address on an open forum.. We all look for confidentiality and equally we should provide the same respect in return for the ladies we visit.

:drinks:

Sexcycle

Hi.
I have positive feedback on AW from the likes of Welsh Kandice, Welsh Brunette, Savvie etc
No negatives.
She has my number through my booking request, I was not given hers. What could I do ??

np500

It's not good, keep reading about good s p's fucking punters about ? Not good , when you constantly read profile's etc banging on about how Thay will not stand for time wasters, really !

Jester269269

Well think that if she was happy enough to take the booking, she was happy with Bradley Wiggins feedback  :D
And to be honest CC wouldn't be concerned about well being, seems she's just took you for a ride!!

No pun intended and  :hi: To you I'm fucked just walking from the car to a ladies house without cycling 20 miles.

Chalk it down to experience, and don't set off until they give you a postcode/location and their mobile.

np500

I had a 3sum cancelled 9am , booking was about 5 pm ? That day, had been looking forward to it for about 2 weeks , I was like a firecracker that morning, I was broken after that text, but shit happens, it's the radio silence ones I'd hate beyond contempt, not had that yet thank god ! But if I'd left an hour and a half before on a bike, beyond contempt don't cover it .

Sexcycle

Well think that if she was happy enough to take the booking, she was happy with Bradley Wiggins feedback  :D
And to be honest CC wouldn't be concerned about well being, seems she's just took you for a ride!!

No pun intended and  :hi: To you I'm fucked just walking from the car to a ladies house without cycling 20 miles.

Chalk it down to experience, and don't set off until they give you a postcode/location and their mobile.

Love it fella ! Lesson learnt.

np500

Good points jester, but what if cc45 does a punt in say Bristol, he'd have to leave the day before, will she give him her post code that far in advance, I usually think get out the way when overtaking cyclists, you know what I'll be thinking now, especially if the cyclist has a box of chocolates under his arm !

Jester269269

LMAO CC and Red

Your covers blown now.... Everyone's got their eye out for a guy on a Raleigh Chopper with an Ann Summers and Thorntons bag hanging off the handle bars  :yahoo:

Sexcycle

Good points jester, but what if cc45 does a punt in say Bristol, he'd have to leave the day before, will she give him her post code that far in advance, I usually think get out the way when overtaking cyclists, you know what I'll be thinking now, especially if the cyclist has a box of chocolates under his arm !
:lol: actually, It only takes 3.5 hours to ride to Bristol Centre ! and the only 'gift's' I'll be giving a WG are paper n penis !!  :thumbsup:

Sexcycle

LMAO CC and Red

Your covers blown now.... Everyone's got their eye out for a guy on a Raleigh Chopper with an Ann Summers and Thorntons bag hanging off the handle bars  :yahoo:
No point looking for my Chopper ! It's quite hard to see !  ;)

np500

It may take you 3.5 hours to do Bristol young man, I can do it I 45 mins, in a car !

Sexcycle

It may take you 3.5 hours to do Bristol young man, I can do it I 45 mins, in a car !
I ain't so young ! But I am fit as fuck !  :cool:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

CC, I really feel your pain. I saw Sacha a month ago and comms were excellent. But I was vary beforehand and had a plan B due to Jammer's previous experience. When you see her she is very good.

But this radio silence from her may be a very unwelcome pattern. Unless you get an explanation which reassures you - and us - I can see her popularity waning significantly

Sexcycle

She did sound good, but so did 'Helen of Troy' and I've no chance of shagging here neither !?
I'll certainly post her reply / excuse on here, should I ever get one ???  :dash:

Offline PuntingPete

I've seen Sacha twice and enjoyed both visits, an excellent SP.

However, after 2 reports of leaving a punter dangling I will not return. She needs to get herself in order, pissing punters around has got her a bad name which she will find hard to shake off.  :thumbsdown:

Randolph69

Sachastar has previous - see this report from jammy on 4th June 2016:

"I had arranged to meet Sacha the day before our session which had the time all agreed. To make sure it was still on I msg her 2hrs before our meet to ensure it was okay as I had some distance to travel. Sacha replied to say all was good so I made may way to her destination. I msged and rang when I arrived with no reply so I went to knock at her door (previously been before) to no reply. I made several attempts to contact her but never got a response and even to this day never had a reply.
I will always accept that we may have reasons for why a meet never happens but for me not acknowledging or replying shows lack of respect and deserves a negative due to attitude."

To confirm a meeting just 2 hours before and then go completely silent, no apology; that is utterly unacceptable. I shall never bother attempting to book this timewaster.

np500

I had a very good hour like lots of fellow punters have had with her, but call me old fashioned, but I totally agree with the above, and won't bother booking her again, she has to realize there are plenty of girls out there, and that's where the dosh will go.

Sexcycle

Sacha has been in touch !
Couldn't be more apologetic !?
Full, lengthy explanation.
She does sound a great girl, we have rearranged a booking. Call me a fool ???
I'll update post meet.

np500

Oh , so she reads uk punting ! I await the apology to jammy etc !

Sexcycle

Oh , so she reads uk punting ! I await the apology to jammy etc !
Why do you assume she reads this ?
Her apology, explanation was in response to my emails to her.

Sexcycle

fool
Cock !

I'm not saying she doesn't ? Just asking what made Red state with such authority ?

Jester269269

Braver than me there CC..

Had booking cancelled on me which was fine as she gave me plenty of hours notice..

But to leave you there, with out even a text to let you know!!! Especially after you'd picked up the yellow jersey  :thumbsup:

I simply wouldn't go back

np500

Who said I got authority ? , She is a good s p and I'd return In a flash, anyway, she has taken a battering on HERE the last few weeks ( all her fault ) It doesn't matter if her e-mail to you cc was 10 words long or 10 pages long , my point is her reputation was stellar until posters started posting about her cancellations , but more importantly her radio silence and never an e-mail of apology to anyone , so funny how after all this and guys ( including myself ) saying enough is enough, you get a long explanation as to why she fucked you about, I could't give a hoot if you except her apology, go fill your boots because , oh boy is she going to sort you out a good time,  was just pointing out, Thay all read this site and she hopefully has realized she's let people down and is screwing her living up not our ability to spend money on s p's.

Offline PuntingPete

Who said I got authority ? , She is a good s p and I'd return In a flash, anyway, she has taken a battering on HERE the last few weeks ( all her fault ) It doesn't matter if her e-mail to you cc was 10 words long or 10 pages long , my point is her reputation was stellar until posters started posting about her cancellations , but more importantly her radio silence and never an e-mail of apology to anyone , so funny how after all this and guys ( including myself ) saying enough is enough, you get a long explanation as to why she fucked you about, I could't give a hoot if you except her apology, go fill your boots because , oh boy is she going to sort you out a good time,  was just pointing out, Thay all read this site and she hopefully has realized she's let people down and is screwing her living up not our ability to spend money on s p's.

That pretty much sums it up from me too  :thumbsup:

Sexcycle

Cock !

I'm not saying she doesn't ? Just asking what made Red state with such authority ?

I take this back. I did ask to be called a fool. My apologies  :thumbsup:

np500

Oh and I know e-mails are supposed to be private so will understand why you may not wish to divulge ( as she will be reading this ) why radio silence ?,  we can only ever take a reason for a cancellation as , her word , but NO communication at all needs some carefully thought out and explained wordsmithury ? To be that convincing that you'd think , oh , I see now, it all makes sense why no comms ! Just asking ? As I think a few would  like to know, not me of course, as I got 24 hours notice, and doing this has reminded me that my original booking with her was re arranged due to the first one being cancelled, but full comms were good for a re arranged date, there was no problem at all, hence I'd forgotten all about it. She does have a child so it's never going to be plain sailing for her, this I fully understand.

HitnMiss

Why you having apop at me you said to call you a fool :cool:

I didn't ask to be called a cock, especially by a fool

HitnMiss

just read your apology, call me a fool for missing it

Sexcycle

just read your apology, call me a fool for missing it
All good fella  :thumbsup:

Sexcycle

Oh and I know e-mails are supposed to be private so will understand why you may not wish to divulge ( as she will be reading this ) why radio silence ?,  we can only ever take a reason for a cancellation as , her word , but NO communication at all needs some carefully thought out and explained wordsmithury ? To be that convincing that you'd think , oh , I see now, it all makes sense why no comms ! Just asking ? As I think a few would  like to know, not me of course, as I got 24 hours notice, and doing this has reminded me that my original booking with her was re arranged due to the first one being cancelled, but full comms were good for a re arranged date, there was no problem at all, hence I'd forgotten all about it. She does have a child so it's never going to be plain sailing for her, this I fully understand.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pork sword

Ffs, What a shovel of bullshit,  :unknown:

np500

Like I said you don't need to show personal e-mails, I've had this issue my self and don't like it, but anyway, excellent grovelling, can't fault it, but while reading them , did you think  ( like me ) of all the other punters she's done this too, that's a lot of serious accidents !  and I thought I was unlucky in life, still, you have the discount that she did't give me because I booked on the discount day , but when I saw her a few days later because of her cancellation, she said I'd missed it ! So just payed up, I think you will get the ride of your life, pun intended ,  deserves a review if nothing else !

Offline PuntingPete

Having read this thread from the beginning again, I didn't realise the OP didn't have her phone number. That's schoolboy error no. 1,  :thumbsdown:

SP's can't be expected to check their AW msgs 24/7.
I know she had your no. though but may not have had it in her phone. She doesn't display her no. but gives it out with no fuss. If you had asked for it and kept in touch by text then the situation may have been avoided.

I'm certainly not making excuses for the girl, she did let you down but my rules are no phone number, no booking  :hi:

Offline aazbo22

"hate to think im the topic of a bad rep at the moment"
Did you tel her this CC or did she read it herself and hence the e-mail? just a thought  :rolleyes:

np500

I've said Thay all read this site, hopefully it's a wake up call for her, I liked her, she was / is a good s p, think she either got problems or issues for her to fall off a cliff like that, don't think she would deliberately fuck us about for no reason, but hopefully she's back on track, for her sake and her child , as she has to provide for her as her mother, so hopefully all's well, do think these girls should't take any bookings if there's any hint of problems on the horizon, but nothing stops an e-mail, text etc to cancel and polite contact to re arrange, what could be easier.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 03:48:17 pm by np500 »

Sexcycle

"hate to think im the topic of a bad rep at the moment"
Did you tel her this CC or did she read it herself and hence the e-mail? just a thought  :rolleyes:
Received several apology emails before I suggested she was doing herself no favours lately within the punting community.

Sexcycle

I've said Thay all read this site, hopefully it's a wake up call for her, I liked her, she was / is a good s p, think she either got problems or issues for her to fall off a cliff like that, don't think she would deliberately fuck us about for no reason, but hopefully she's back on track, for her sake and her child , as she has to provide for her as her mother, so hopefully all's well, do think these girls should't take any bookings if there's any hint of problems on the horizon, but nothing stops an e-mail, text etc to cancel and polite contact to re arrange, what could be easier.
Well said. My thoughts exactly.

Sexcycle

Having read this thread from the beginning again, I didn't realise the OP didn't have her phone number. That's schoolboy error no. 1,  :thumbsdown:

SP's can't be expected to check their AW msgs 24/7.
I know she had your no. though but may not have had it in her phone. She doesn't display her no. but gives it out with no fuss. If you had asked for it and kept in touch by text then the situation may have been avoided.

I'm certainly not making excuses for the girl, she did let you down but my rules are no phone number, no booking  :hi:
I'm pretty new to this and thought with no number showing, emails must be the way to go?
They were good enough to arrange the meet in the first place, but yeah, not a mistake I'll be making again.

Randolph69

Ffs, What a shovel of bullshit,  :unknown:
I'd still accept her offer of an hour for £100 and take the risk  :D

np500

P S saw it as I did,  but It's better she tries to right her wrong than continue the ignore them and Thay will go away stance, she did't know cc45 posted on here when she thought it would go no further than pissing off an anonymous punter, now I know she reads this site from conversation with her when I met her, no detail,  it was brought up by her in a throwaway comment, not saying she's on here all the time , and cc45 may have made her have a read, she must then have thought through her policy off radio silence if things go tits up for her on the day, no consideration for the punter attitude, problem is cc45 is not the only one, so let's hope this is the end of it as I do think she'd be a lose to the punting scene in South Wales, we're not exactly inundated!

Sexcycle

I'd still accept her offer of an hour for £100 and take the risk  :D
I have  ;)