Author Topic: filipino girl providing relaxing massage  (Read 3342 times)

Offline Maniacmassage74

First review not first punt
External Link/Members Only

So I'm travelling back home up the M6 after finishing appointments early for the day and decided I would see what was available as I'd not spilt my beans for a few days  ;) saw this advert and thought sounds quite good and I'm almost passing the chorley area (especially when it says privacy of my own home and shower facility and golden ticket she does half hour  :yahoo: so rang the number to see about availability and lovely voice answered called Leya and said she's free at 2:00, perfect as I'm about an hour away and its 12:30 now so gives me time to hit the cash machine and prep old percy that he might see some action  :crazy: Agreed 2 o'clock and given postcode and usual bollocks of ring me when you get here for house number.
Postcode entered in to SatNav and on with my journey. 
Rang when I got there and told where to park my car which was just around the corner, not a problem as its a new housing estate and quite nice with 2 and 3 bed mews so safe as anything, told me house number so I proceed to the door excited as a kid in a sweet shop that I've never had a Filipino massage before...
Anyway Leya answered the door   :thumbsup: absolutely stunning in a little short blue dress, Mid 20's with dark straight black hair middle of her back and the best arse ever so I thought I'm doing an hour for £35 just to be in her company!! Told to take shoes off downstairs and follow her upstairs, asked if I want a shower now and I said yes (I feel this tests the water for how they react, leave the room/stay/look etc) didn't flinch when I stripped naked, just showed me the shower and in I jumped thinking a HE must be on the menu today out the shower and onto the massage table with the general chit chat rubbish and then she starts the massage on my legs and inner thighs before she just cupped me stroked the head of the old boy to get me excited and said what else you want, so I said what on offer, tantric and HE for £20, yes please I said so she continued with the best cock and ball massage whilst I'm still on my front I have ever had.  Turned over and she proceeded to massage me with the best ever erotic touches  :yahoo: so we are now about 45 minutes in and she soaks me in oil and starts properly playing with my love hammer and pretending its a gear stick and she's driving a truck which I did find quite amusing and we both laughed about it and then she just kept going and going squeezing my balls and wanking until my load was blown and my OH my was it a load and a half she got from me, and she commented on asking why it was so think  :lol: She cleaned me up and I got dressed still as slippery as anything from the bucket load of oil she poured on me and downstairs for shoes and asked to leave out the back door after she punched my number in her phone for future visits which I can arrange via text  :thumbsup:
Leya did tell me that for another £20 she will go topless but to be fair I would opt for the standard happy ending and good massage from an extremely gorgeous Filipino lady in nice safe very comfortable area and £55 for that is a good deal  :thumbsup:

All in all a very good Punt, I don't think she would do anything more than a topless HE massage, but who knows maybe she goes further with more visits, watch this space as it may be she drains my wallet!!

My apologies guys, this is not East Midlands, it is North West.  I started a review on an East Mids place and then lost all my review for some reason so did this one on the wrong area!!  SORRY

« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 09:53:08 pm by Maniacmassage74 »

Offline SmackmaBitchUp


Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Nice review matey glad you've posted it as I can make a note of her for future travels, would you say she was genuinely Filipino? I've noticed Thai girls are pretending to be Filipino to attract customers as generally they don't do this (bible bashing church goers most are), I do like Filipino girls I find them much prettier than Thai

We're the tits good tits? Worth £20 would you say?

Offline Maniacmassage74

I would say definitely Filipino, had that look and a different look to Thai, I'm no expert on the Asian but not Thai so worth a punt. From what I could see with her dress on they looked extremely nice maybe a 34c and pert!!
I get the region wrong due to me losing my original review and this Filipino is based in the NortWest near Chorley and works from her home.

Offline Stickitin

Bastard, don't tease me that this might be in the east mids!!  :lol:

Offline webpunter

Now showing same village name but in Lancashire - so she gets around a bit