Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I think we need more websites like these  (Read 3720 times)

Offline leisuretime

I have been over in Alicante Spain for three weeks and happened to have a bit of time to indulge myself.

Did a little bit of research and came across this place that I visited 4 times.

It has 2 websites and 2 premises. It is on the corner of a street so the adresses are two different streets. I was just impressed with the websites. The first link is when they are open until 4pm and the second is from 4pm onwards.

First one has just a waiting room while the second one has a bar area.

I just think if we had more websites like these it would take the gamble out of punting.

External Link/Members Only

I saw Sonia twice Evelin and Vanessa.

The other girls who were working when I visited were Beatrice, Olga, Christina and 3 others not on the website.

Not sure if I am sharing the websites or or just feel the need to boast a bit  :lol:

Offline zulu-lance

I was there back in March and absolutely agree we need such websites here. I saw Sonia, Evelin and one other girl who I believe is not on the website over the course of 2 nights. They even had a harem styled room where I fucked this unknown girl.  However, for me, Sonia was just fucking awesome, I even asked her if she would consider moving to London, she cited language as a barrier which seemed strange as I have seen so many WGs here who can barely speak a word of English to save their lives :D Looking at the website now, I am considering making another trip to see Monica, looks absolutely fuck-a-licious, shame she wasn't around then!

jimmychunga

Beatriz Herrera looks like a member of Bay City Rolllers  :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 08:31:48 pm by jimmychunga »

Tierney

Wow, certainly makes the girls seem very fuckable. However, I doubt that websites like these would fit into a reserved British society. In fact I'm so used to girls refusing to show their face on profiles etc that when they do it leads me to think that they're a little bit crazy and want everyone to know that they'll fuck any bloke with a few twenty pound notes in his wallet.

Offline bangstick

absolutely incredible - this is how it should be over here.  colour me envious of anyone who's had the opportunity. :thumbsup:

Offline webpunter

What a find !  The vids are bang on.  The BJ by Olga looks awesome

Offline Knny

I have been over in Alicante Spain for three weeks and happened to have a bit of time to indulge myself.

Can you just walk into these places without a booking and how discrete is it?

I would be wary to punt elsewhere where I don't know language/procedures.

Is language a problem?

yumyum3

Thanks OP. Bloody enjoyable videos and will visit when I'm next over that way  :drinks:

Offline Ellroy44

Now that's what I call advertisement  :drinks:

Offline lpopo

Is D'angelos still going just outside alicante?
Was like the disney world of brothels when I visited but that was a couple of years back now

fredpunter

I can see why you visited Sonia twice  :thumbsup:

Is all included or do they charge extras?
Cheers

Offline leisuretime

Can you just walk into these places without a booking and how discrete is it?

I would be wary to punt elsewhere where I don't know language/procedures.

Is language a problem?

I just walked in, was it discrete after before 4pm the side door was just off the street, quiet back streets after 4pm you enter through smoked glass double doors into a reception area, I would compare it to entering a strip club.

Being a typical lazy Englishman I expect everyone to understand whatever I say even with my Brummie drawl. Most of the girls had enough English to get me by.

I did learn some new phrases including Beso Negro which translates as the Black Kiss which Sonia helpfully explained as she rimmed me. :lol:

Offline leisuretime

I can see why you visited Sonia twice  :thumbsup:

Is all included or do they charge extras?
Cheers

Before 4pm it was 100 Euros for the hour this is when I saw Vanessa DFK, OWO, RO, Rimming both ways, Sex

After 4pm it was 120 Euros for the hour Evelin same as above.
Sonia I did an hour same again but added prostate massage which I wasnt expecting but she went for it and CIM.
Then went back for Sonia and 2 hours 220 Euros and added Anal.

Nothing seemed to much trouble for these girls I guess I got very lucky.

All started with an assisted shower.

I was not charged an entrance fee although there was a till in the reception area, I did buy a beer at 7 euros that was a bit steep but I was sat in a air conditioned bar with 7 scantily clad stunning women and me the only bloke. No pressure from any of the girls to buy them a drink, and I certainly was not going to shout "Drinks All Round"

raylondoner

Wow, certainly hot, must visit next time I'm down that way!

Btw, that's some lucky guy as it looks like the same dick in the all pics which have one on show. Maybe it's the pimp - now what's the Spanish equivalent of Sergei or Kevin, how about Manuel?  :thumbsup:

Offline Anallover6969

Thanks for this, I'm off to Benidorm soon and posted on another link before I saw this. Looks like I'll be saving up for some Evelin action. It's like being a kid in a sweet shop

pking_paul