Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Furthest you've driven and longest you've waited ?  (Read 713 times)

Offline RegionalAndy

Bit of a random one but I read a recent negative, and remembered my own misfortune on the odd brass circuit. I remember a few months ago - a gorgeous whore I wanted to see (can't remember the link). I called and confirmed ... Received the postcode and made my way... I drove from South East London to Walthamstow and waited whilst calling a good 25-30 minutes - all to no avail as frustrating as it is I was more pissed off I wasted a good 90 minutes of time including travel (don't even want to think about diesel)

Just through curiosity and bit of a rant thread, what's the furthest any of you guys have driven/travelled and what's the longest you've waited before finally accepting defeat ?

You end up looking for a local fuvk but it's still the lost conquest of not getting the one you want lol - anyone been there ?

Offline Brazilian Martian

I've driven from lewisham borough to neasden brent and waited 30 mins in the car for a certain prossie I wanted to see that night .

Offline HippyCrack

I once travelled to Brussels to experience the red light district there - that was a long arse drive!

Offline Bassman

I've been in the area having been "stood up" searching for a replacement within that same area but I decided when I started this game I won't wait more then 15-20 myself. Times too valuable to me. Travel wise I try to tie in punts to my various travels during that particular day. I think the most I'd travel is 45mins-1hour public transport if I had to go out of my way solely for a punt.

Offline RegionalAndy

I've driven from lewisham borough to neasden brent and waited 30 mins in the car for a certain prossie I wanted to see that night .

That was a similar drive from mine, same start point too lol

Offline RegionalAndy

I once travelled to Brussels to experience the red light district there - that was a long arse drive!

Flip that's dedication

Offline RegionalAndy

I've been in the area having been "stood up" searching for a replacement within that same area but I decided when I started this game I won't wait more then 15-20 myself. Times too valuable to me. Travel wise I try to tie in punts to my various travels during that particular day. I think the most I'd travel is 45mins-1hour public transport if I had to go out of my way solely for a punt.

I'm not a fan of public transport for late punts, I prefer the convenience of the access to a car after 10pm. I'm very much an advocate for the 15-20 minute rule

Offline Bassman

I'm not a fan of public transport for late punts, I prefer the convenience of the access to a car after 10pm. I'm very much an advocate for the 15-20 minute rule

I generally drive. But when i do searches for areas that are central I look in areas that would give me a journey time as stated via public transport. I do day time punts mainly.

Offline Silver Birch

Longest drive specifically for a punt? Round trip 140 miles.

Longest wait: First ever punt: Probably about 25 mins in total, but felt like a week!

Offline lothian111

150 miles to see Laura Hermansen

Offline Boringbob

Drove back from Glasgow to reading instead of flying so I could stop off in Manchester and see a blonde at A Manchester Brothel.

She was awesome.  Pretty sure I lost the photos from the site tho.  Will have to go check now :)

Offline Alvin

Longest drive was from North Wales to London, I had arranged a punt in London but the day before I was asked to attend a meeting in North Wales for that morning, quickly worked out if the moved the meeting forward by 30 minutes I could do both.  Never again as it was a nightmare drive got stuck behind 3 seperate accidents.

Longest wait was 10 minutes then I gave up.

Offline Anadin

Drove to Liverpool from London a few years ago to see a WG. Took 4 hours and to think I now complain about an hours drive into central London. How much money that would have cost me had she stood me up as I'd also booked a hotel room.

Longest wait I think is about an hour but I'm not sure I left I think I still got the appointment.

Offline RegionalAndy

I'll never complain about a cross London stadium visit again