Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessybee or Ava  (Read 2414 times)

mark13james

Hi all,
Quick question... Which one should l go for first.
Cheers
Mark

Offline virtualplayer

I have only met Jessybee who was nice but I wouldnt see again so Ava for me who is on HL

Offline HughJardon

Jessybee did provide a solid service when in Newport,  I also haven't had a go on Ava but she looks a right little Go-er... Do they Duo  :bomb:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 02:20:46 pm by HughJardon »

Husqvarna360

I haven't met Ava, met Jessy once.  If you are into a bit of toy play ask Jessy if she will play with her big vibrator, it used to be in one of her private pictures and for quite a small girl she can do very well to insert in her pussy.

Boblowjob

I haven't seen Ava, but seen Jess quite a few times. Ok she may not be the best looker in this game but she's a top cock sucker.  You can tell she loves it. Depends what's important to you. She also takes a good facial    :wacko:

Jester269269

Well Given Jess seems to be a little hit/miss lately, and reading the review regarding an unusual whiff down below, Messy Gaff and Missing Tooth. I've took her off HL.
Ava has large following however I wouldn't.

So neither in my book.

But the review by bbj on Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Looks promising

mark13james

Cheers guys Sarah, Asian girl in Swansea is also available_any thoughts ?

Offline Cymro72

Is this Greedy Girl Ava? I just got back from seeing her for the first time. I saw Jesse Bee last year.JB was great and very enthusiastic. Everything on her likes list was available and everything I asked for was delivered with enthusiasm. 
    The same is true of GGA, but she creeps into first place for me simply because her looks and attitude pressed more buttons for me. Then again the last time I recommended someone (neither of these two) the next guy had a horrendous experience so what do I know? 

Offline Steviewonder

I'd go for Ava.  Her teeth were not sparkling white either but they didn't put me off returning  :)

Husqvarna360

Swansea1, keep the feedback going mate. Great to see ur update here. :thumbsup:

Offline Cymro72

Hi H,
  lets just hope I am not the punting equivalent of the commentators curse.

Jayred1

I have had the pleasure of both and would return to either. Both have pros and cons against each other but it's a close call. I just think Jess does what you want whilst Ava does what she can get away with - killer bod tho.

np500

Well we know I've seen j b, every thing is on offer from DFK to anal, cim to swallow, not met ava, have spoken but times did't match , drawn to her because of her photos on profile and uke, doing gangbangs and covered  in cum, so you get the impression you'd have a whale of a time ! But reading reviews etc DFK is not on offer nor is anal so I'm getting the impression not everything is up for grabs and although she looks great I like it a bit more full on, not saying I'd not see her, but if I did I'd go in not expecting to have to staple my socks on !

Jester269269

Red as much has been said on Ava, it ain't for me seems she crams lots in on days she works.
I met her and A was left waiting (prior punter late) should have done one then B felt it was Mechanical First thing!! How long you want??? Get your clothes off. Not my type of punt. C those teeth, didn't realise all the Cum took enamel off teeth.
Good BJ but had better.
She is petite and pretty. But left after 20 Minutes paid the hour at £110 so to me that's £330 for the Hour. There's far far better in the valleys.
Visit with Ava was prior to joining UKP. So didn't leave review. But won't make same mistake again

Jester269269

Still hugely tempted by Jess Diamond as a one off though  :D

np500

This seems to be the impression I get of her jester , to be honest, nothing like what I like in an hour meet, my hot list is far too long to be seeing girls at over £100 / £180 a time knowing it's not going to be at least enjoyable or come anywhere near what I'm getting elsewhere, it's a head fuck.

Jester269269

Yeh I hear yah Red. Fortunately Ava was only punt I made mistake on. And fair play to her she has a good following here.
Lots of Dacias on the road also but wouldn't catch me driving one  :cool:
 I listen to reviews and read between the lines.
I would rather go the £200 an hour route as discussed previously.
The old adage is by Cheap! Buy Twice.

np500

This is true, something I have learnt over my time punting, I also would not be seen dead in a duster, again , false economy.

newforthisyear

HitnMiss

I have seen Ava twice once in a gangbang which was very good, the first visit was poor though.  She is dirty but also watches the clock

Offline HughJardon

This is Ava in these pics isn't it?

External Link/Members Only

Good find newforthisyear

Gotta give it to Ava & Grace on there multiple cock taking skills  :cool:

np500

Ava's the one with the tattooed arm , sleeve I believe !

newforthisyear

Thought so! just wanted to be sure, she sure is petite!!

Haha yeah Hugh, I keep telling myself that if there's photos, there has to be videos....

Boblowjob

Jester - go see Jess Diamond. She is amazing, along with her friend Nickii.

I'm off to see her again tomorrow, that's twice in a week.  More cash with me this time, her ass was tight with my finger up it, can't wait to give her 8" of my internal back support. Lol

Offline HughJardon

Thought so! just wanted to be sure, she sure is petite!!

Haha yeah Hugh, I keep telling myself that if there's photos, there has to be videos....

Didn't take me that long to find,  she said she was on UKXXXPass so Googled the movie,  found a little clip

"Forever hung Wankfest Alert"

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,

Ava is working  based in morriston near Swansea today (sat 10th sept).

If anyone fancies doing a MMF with her today, your welcome to message me,

Cheers,
Rich

newforthisyear

Didn't take me that long to find,  she said she was on UKXXXPass so Googled the movie,  found a little clip

Excellent find! I was googling the only leads I had, splatbukakke and the due with grace.. I like threads like this :P

Offline mrdiamond77

Great find.  Thanks for posting it. :thumbsup:

Jester269269

Wish this was posted prior!! I'd have had a wank n saved £110... Bird with Ava looks fine though. Guess she's not valley based! Anyone got her Aw profile link?

SeekingtheTruth

Got to say, glad I never tried to book her after seeing that vid. She really does nothing for me.

Each to their own though I guess.

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

Nice one ....she looks well horny and gave that fanny a good licking!!!

Offline aazbo22

Got to say, glad I never tried to book her after seeing that vid. She really does nothing for me.

Each to their own though I guess.

im with u on that - seems a bit rough for my liking

(modify) actually the more i watch the film and see ava suck cock the more i want that!  :D
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 04:06:52 pm by aazbo22 »

np500

The above is sometimes the problem with punting, some of us know what the girls we see do minutes before you go DFK them , but don't want to see it, I put all her doings out of my mind when I walk in, but once you've seen a video of your next punt, sucking 10 cocks , covers in cum, and swallowing a shed load, it can be hard to get that image out of your head when your sucking her face ! Mind games.