Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish_Abigail Edinburgh  (Read 4435 times)

3 review(s) for scottish_abigail (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Santiago

Scottish_Abigail

External Link/Members Only

Gents recently met Abigail at her new incall location in the centre of Edinburgh.
Easy to find with plenty of safe parking nearby.

Comms all made via AW messaging, professional and promt, directions easy to follow.

Been wanting to see this girl for a quite a while, really glad it all came together.

Abigail is a real cute wee lass, really friendly attitude. Lots of fun.

She was wearing a nice one piece laungerie set, long brown hair tied up, she looked pretty stunning and had gone to a bit of effort.

after a chat and a drink of water, straight into good bit of dfk, before getting undressed, she dropped to her knees providing deep wet blowjob, lots of wet tongue actiob on the shaft and balls.

she has a great wee body, small but responsive pert tits and lovely round ass, just meant for doggy and reverse cowgirl.

Abi loved the reverse oral, bringing her to a quick but quivering climax, very wet and tasty puss.

we then had sex in a variety positions before I finished with CIM.

realy sexy we thing, very skilled, very sensual and enthusastic.

vgvm £120 per hour incall

easy recommend..I will be back for sure.

:thumbsup:

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Thanks for the review.

She sounds my type. Straight on the hot list.  :thumbsup:

Pinballer

Scottish_Abigail

External Link/Members Only

Gents recently met Abigail at her new incall location in the centre of Edinburgh.
Easy to find with plenty of safe parking nearby.

Comms all made via AW messaging, professional and promt, directions easy to follow.

Been wanting to see this girl for a quite a while, really glad it all came together.

Abigail is a real cute wee lass, really friendly attitude. Lots of fun.

She was wearing a nice one piece laungerie set, long brown hair tied up, she looked pretty stunning and had gone to a bit of effort.

after a chat and a drink of water, straight into good bit of dfk, before getting undressed, she dropped to her knees providing deep wet blowjob, lots of wet tongue actiob on the shaft and balls.

she has a great wee body, small but responsive pert tits and lovely round ass, just meant for doggy and reverse cowgirl.

Abi loved the reverse oral, bringing her to a quick but quivering climax, very wet and tasty puss.

we then had sex in a variety positions before I finished with CIM.

realy sexy we thing, very skilled, very sensual and enthusastic.

vgvm £120 per hour incall

easy recommend..I will be back for sure.

:thumbsup:

I had my eye on her a few months back.
At the time she had no mobile and was in the process of getting one.
Everything was booked and confirmed but she was a no show on the day and comms went quiet.

How were her comms? You mentioned all comms were made by AW - does she have a mobile yet?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 02:55:56 pm by Pinballer »

Offline Santiago

the comms were fine, she has a mobile

:hi:

Offline well_ung

the comms were fine, she has a mobile

Wish she'd answer an email to start comms  :rolleyes:

Visited her when she was at Newtown vg service

Offline gorgie tony

Wish she'd answer an email to start comms  :rolleyes:

Visited her when she was at Newtown vg service

+1 her comms are shockingly bad, I've given up with her as she just constantly wastes my time.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Santiago, a point of clarification, please. When you say her new incall place is in the 'centre of Edinburgh', are you talking near Tollcross?

Offline Santiago

Hey SX

Nope she's moved, current incall is near the meadows.

GTony

Abigail has started adding availability dates on her profile, I don't think this is a full time occupation for her, to be fare, once I got the AW conversation up and running it was fine, however she is reluctant to put up her mobi on her profile, which is the way some girls operate.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Thank you for the reply, Santiago. Yes, I think I know the location you mean.
I've met her before. She is all you say she is. She is, and wishes to remain, low volume because it is part time for her and she wants to enjoy it. I get the impression it is more a temporary thing for her, not a career.

Offline Captain Kirk

I emailed Abigail on AW trying to arrange an in call this weekend, I have not heard back, she has not even read my message, on her profile it says she is working this weekend (Sat 8am - 10pm, Sun noon - 10pm).

All I can say is that her communication is poor, no good, I am going to look for another girl.  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 04:12:41 pm by Captain Kirk »

somefun

I know Abigail split opinion on here. 

Her profile disappeared yesterday.  Anybody know what her plans were. She had noted looking for a new place to work from?

Offline S.X. MacHine

She's a troubled young lass, though you'd not know that when you meet her first. Attractive and sexually adventurous but, sadly, flakey owing to some underlying issues which she keeps to herself.
She hung me out to dry the other week after having previously had some (mutually?) enjoyable punts, then sent me several increasingly desperate sounding messages.
She said she was moving, so I guess her profile will crop up again as I suspect she really could do with the money. Who can't?
I liked the girl and am sorry that she has problems; I won't be setting myself up for another disappointment., though.
Sad, actually.

Offline well_ung

Seen her a few times when she worked at nts

One of my favourites she was very naughty and a great service

Tried to book her when she was on adultwork but after a few emails
She stopped replying  :angry:

Shame

Offline Santiago

Spoke with Abigail last night,  she confirmed that she is having issues with her AW profile and that she is moving to a new incall location soon.

she is still seeing some regulars and can be contacted via her email.

abigailmckinnon00@gmail.com

I for one still think she is a great wee punt, agree that she can be difgiculy getting a hold off however this isnt a full time occupation.

somefun

Thanks Santiago
Info I was looking for.
Abigail is one of my favourite punts. :)

Offline rfc1872

is she only doing her regulars or she accepting newcomers