Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy_Melisa - West Drayton  (Read 2159 times)

18 review(s) for Curvy_Melisa (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5961357) (19 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks to The_Don for recommending Melisa. I was in the area around a month ago, a few plans had fallen through so I checked AW and found Melisa. Within 20 minutes of the phone call I was inside her flat. Comms were with a maid I think as the English was perfect and sounded native.

I was surprised that she was taller than I expected. Maybe a 5"8'. Curvy but not fat. Looks like her pics but plainer as she didn't have any makeup on. Friendly girl, was offered a shower before and after.

Service wise she turned out to be very good. Lots of FK, she's a good kisser.
Her OWO was excellent, varied, DT, paid attention to the balls, licked the area between my balls and anus which I love. I thought she was going to rim me, but fell short. I didn't ask her but it's on her likes list. Along with the OWO, she will run her fingers across my balls and beyond towards my arse. I got close to blowing my wad, so calmed it down.
Sex was also good, multiple positions, lots of kissing. Overall a good punt, good attitude and service.

Definitely good vfm. I would return if in the area.

Offline pumps

deffo one for the todo list, I too, like a prossie that licks in the area between the nut sack and arse hole, even more so when they follow through with a rimming  :blush: :drinks:

Offline SamLP

deffo one for the todo list, I too, like a prossie that licks in the area between the nut sack and arse hole, even more so when they follow through with a rimming  :blush: :drinks:

Will be asking her next time for it. She also doesn't shy away from eye contact. She was doing a good job blowing me, I just closed my eyes and enjoyed it, her on her knees on the floor and me on the edge of the bed, then I open my eyes and see her looking at me enjoying it. She allows fingering too which was a bonus.

Online dubhcarr

I have noted this one so thanks for review...........

Offline SamLP

I have noted this one so thanks for review...........

:hi:
She's worth a visit, for her oral skills alone.

Type_O_Negative

I'd like to visit her but trekking to West Drayton is too much for me. I did it a few times when Olivia worked in that area but i don't think i will force myself again. Anyway glad you had a good time!

Offline StevieSteve

Sounds right up my street, on the list for sure. How 'discreet' is the location / parking?

Know people in the area, so wouldn't want to be seen obviously walking into a punt location!

Offline Royd30

Saw curvy Anna at same location, nice estate, discreet, parking on site, flat well fit for purpose and comfortable, service from Anna was brilliant, would have liked to revisit but very seldom do. Visited czech Sasha at heathrow on repeat visit, wish I didn't as service had deteriorated considerably, doubt Anna would be in the same boat, sure her service standards would not fall. Will try melissa soon as she looks quite good....hope this helps

Offline SamLP

I saw her at the time she had just moved into a new location. Discreet though.

Offline StevieSteve

What are her tits like? Shapely or saggy?

And a few comments that she big but not fat? So does she have a belly?

Offline SamLP

What are her tits like? Shapely or saggy?

And a few comments that she big but not fat? So does she have a belly?
Shapely tits, a little belly, but not fat.

Offline bm_99

I saw her at the time she had just moved into a new location. Discreet though.

Do you know if there are any parking restrictions for permit h9lders only for certain times mate?