Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karen pretty  (Read 2728 times)

3 review(s) for karenPretty (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline robbie54321

External Link/Members Only

Paddington (one of the usual blocks)
£100 half hour
Brazilian girl looks early-mid twentys.

Pretty girl size 10ish.
Natural bust and nice round arse

Things really didn't go well for me. About 5 mins before the meet  my stomach made a rumbling sound that you really don't need just before a punt. Vesuvius at the back door!! To late to cancel so I decided to take my chances. Karen is quite a pretty girl but, to be honest though I was concentrating on not shitting myself. I had a shower and tried to gather myself, should I use the WC that looked so welcoming? I decided against this, with the noise and smell I think she would have thrown me out!! So I  and went to the bedroom where Karin was waiting wearing her glasses, deep red lip stick and Red stockings a spenders. She did look good. She proceeded to stick her tongue right down throat whilst playing with my cock. It was really rather nice, however, most of my concentration was taken up by trying not to pebble dash her bedroom. Only managed a semi at this stage but then she really scored. Outstanding owo, lots of ball licking (she had no idea of the danger she was facing down there) no way was I going to be able to fuck her, the risks were to high, I felt I could keep control as long as she sucked the old fella. As time was of the essence I needed to cum quickly which I did, a complete facial which she took like a champ. I thought I'd pushed my luck by this stage  so a Quick clean up than our door.. 15mins!!
Ran like fuck to st Mary's hospital and totally distroyed one of the toilets!!
The relief!

Online dubhcarr

Outstanding owo, lots of ball licking (she had no idea of the danger she was facing down there) no way was I going to be able to fuck her, the risks were to high, I felt I could keep control as long as she sucked the old fella. As time was of the essence I needed to cum quickly which I did, a complete facial which she took like a champ. I thought I'd pushed my luck by this stage  so a Quick clean up than our door.. 15mins!!

Hilarious!!....bad luck for the day...hope your £100 was good value.....

Offline robbie54321

£100 is a lot but the service was very good.
I will return but hopefully in a better condition!

Offline stuart.

I needed to cum quickly which I did, a complete facial which she took like a champ.

So she takes facials no messing about, let's u cover her face?
I'm looking for a pretty girl that does the service as the girl that I used to have has disappeared  :lol:

Offline robbie54321

She did take it
Moved her hair over to one side and let me cum over her cheek and mouth. She then sucked it clean, stood up with it all over her face, smiled, and wiped it off.
Then i made a hasty exit!

Offline stuart.

excellent I could happily give her a coating   :cool:

Offline paul_2407