Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Facial grooming  (Read 2900 times)

Easypopper78

Do any you guys go to punts with stubble or full beards.?
I often go clean shaven incase they don't let me muff them but I prefer to keep a bit of stubble.! Your thoughts would be helpful .

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Do any you guys go to punts with stubble or full beards.?
I often go clean shaven incase they don't let me muff them but I prefer to keep a bit of stubble.! Your thoughts would be helpful .

If you're gonna go with stubble or beard or any growth, DON'T have trimmed it/shaved within the previous 24 hours. Let the spikeyness settle.

Offline Malvolio

If the WG has a good attitude she won't care about what you look like or how much facial hair you have - I can vouch for this having gone to punts with a beard.  Not sure what you mean by 'muff them'?

Easypopper78

Going down on them.i get the feeling some woman might avoid it due to getting irritated.

Offline pumps

either freshly barber trimmed or neat stubble which is my preferred and never let me down to my knowledge -

but I think so long as you arrive looking well groomed it really won't matter.......

Offline Complete Novice

Currently sporting a full beard, have done for years, normally give the SP the heads up in case it changes things.

Have'nt had anyone take issue with it yet.

Offline zigzag

As a first time punter this was something that worried me, I usually have short stubbly trimmed beard. But decided to shave smooth just in case the girl could use it as a reason to not let me go down her for long, as it turned out she laughed at this and said she wouldn't have minded

Offline Complete Novice

One of my regulars actually finds moustaches a turn on, not on her mind!!

Offline yorkshirepunter3333

I shave a day or two before so I  have a stubble :) I don't like the clean look and a full beard looks messy . I could trim the beard but that's hard work .

I thought I was the only person who thinks of these things :), I also shave my sack and thin my public hairs.

Some say a good WG wont care, I agree sort of but if you turn up looking like a dogs dinner well maybe the service wont be as good ... I consider my self an ugly twat but I put a bit of effort in, I even clean arse in hope of a bit of rimming / anal play :)

This is a bit OT but I have read reviews and people have said no oral even though it was on the likes, sometimes I have been in the narrowing my next punt down stage and the WG is on my hotlist so asked why the UKP review said no oral the WG simply said that if there not clean they wont go down but she was happy to enjoy it with me. Booking made and OWO did happen ... which tbh makes sense to me.

Tierney

Prefer to hide behind a beard in day-to-day life but started to noticed that when motorboating the old beard does lessen the effect somewhat. Do keep it trimmer now for that reason. Not really one for wasting my time going down on an SP so doesn't effect that but if a girl's getting into the GFE side they do like to stroke my beard.

Offline yorkshirepunter3333

On a recent punt I was with beard, it was not a planned punt so I did not de-beard. The sex got kinda ruff and the WG was pulling my beard which was interesting.. now my beard never gets very big so she was pulling my sort of beard :)

Offline Corus Boy

When I see this question or read comments on a girl's profile, my though always turn to;

If a girl was giving me a BJ with pieces of sandpaper glued on her face cheeks, would I enjoy it?

Offline threechilliman

I grew a beard last year and haven't noticed any difference in service when it comes to DFK or RO.

tcm

Offline Alvin

I used to shave prior to a punt but earlier this year I was running late due to work and didn't shave, I had a full beard, the SP was fine with it and actually commented on how it made a change from all the clean shaven guys.

A couple of weeks later I saw a SP that I had always seen with clean shaven and she really seemed to like the beard though I have seen 1 who really wasn't keen on the beard.

Now if I feel like a shave I will, if I don't I won't.

Offline thaislave

Best not to look like shipman,a peaodo or a pirate I reckon

JW.Bobbitt

Beard went prematurely grey a few years back and after it had grown on holiday, when I returned I got the comments from colleagues/friends that it gave me an
'air of gravitas/distinguished' - Clooney's beard is grey too  :)  So decided to keep it

Now always well-trimmed (not stubble) and it seems to do the trick.

When I walk into SP's place you can almost see the look of relief - "this is going to be an easy ride with an oldtimer - no young gym-jockey about to fling me around the room"

Offline pumps

Beard went prematurely grey a few years back and after it had grown on holiday, when I returned I got the comments from colleagues/friends that it gave me an
'air of gravitas/distinguished' - Clooney's beard is grey too  :)  So decided to keep it

Now always well-trimmed (not stubble) and it seems to do the trick.

When I walk into SP's place you can almost see the look of relief - "this is going to be an easy ride with an oldtimer - no young gym-jockey about to fling me around the room"

I'm undecided if that's a good or a bad thing  :sarcastic:

Offline G.Raff

I also used to worry about this but many WGs actually like facial hair as long as it's well kept.

You can always get beard oils/creams that are sold to soften and groom beards.

Offline KentAde

Always clean shaven for me....just how I like pussy!  ;)

Offline Wristspinner

Wanted to see this lady but she said she is alergic to facial hair.
External Link/Members Only

Offline sub_marine

1 young girl found the beard too tickley when I was rimming her, she was also saying her feet were tickley when I was sucking on them, so maybe just a tickley girl

Another girl loved the beard and couldn't keep her hands out of it, it's about 4" long, and loved sitting on my face, 1 visit she came 4 different times while sitting on my face

Offline bigjohn1987

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Best thing for beard is shampoo it in bath or shower before the punt or at start of the day. I have a beard since I left school. I always alert ladies to my soft beard in emails.

I wish ladies would keep their beards down below ...very sensual to touch with Mister Happy.

Offline hampshirehog

The last WG I saw was absolutely fascinated by the length and softness of my beard - she couldn't stop stroking it!
I found this a hel of a turn-on and she seemed to enjoy it as it tickled her downstairs  :thumbsup:

pking_paul

Many young guys have beards these days so they are more acceptable I'd guess? When I had one for a while I had no trouble at all with civvies or punts, but it was never short stubble.