Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mandy - Leicester  (Read 3897 times)

104 review(s) for MandyFoxxx (91 positive, 10 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Homage to Catalonia

I’m well and truly fucked up. I’m standing at the top of La Rambla, in a multi-coloured swirl of half dressed tourists, Mexican hats and Gaudi paraphernalia. I’ve been on the bladderation trial for the past 3 hours, that which normally leads to the fornication process and I’m trying to find a place called the Pussycat Club, but what with the heat and the alcohol I feel fucked up and I’ve found my way onto the Placa de Catalunya and I’m looking right into a great big fucking Apple store, and I’m just stood there gazing at this building, with all the young trendies sat outside with their long hair, tanned, skateboards, wristbands and fit looking girlfriends and I know that this building was the Communist Party Headquarters during the civil war and I imagine it draped in banners with vast portraits of Lenin and Stalin. And I smile to myself as I know that there is a nice irony in what I am looking at right now. It’s 30 degrees and I reckon I need a fuck and a beer – and I’m not too fussed about what order they come in.

As I walk back down La Rambla, I am thinking about George Orwell for some reason and the quote about it being better to fight and be beaten than not to fight at all. All that excitement might’ve appealed to me I reckon, especially with all these Spanish girls with their pneumatic tits, silky tanned skin and free and easy attitude to sex. But I’m not much of a fighter me, more like a shagger, shirker and slacker I would say. 

48 hours later I’m back in the UK, and the weather is fucking miserable and I haven’t had a fuck in about 10 days, hardly had a wank actually and my cock is dripping and I fancy shagging a Spanish flamenco dancer – or at least a fit, tanned bird with dark hair. And so, I text Mandy and arrange to see her for an early morning session and within the hour I’m at her door and it’s around 10am – and I’m going up the stairs and she opens the door to the apartment and fuck me, she doesn’t look like a vampire at all on this occasion, but she looks like a Spanish lap dancer, all dark hair, tanned and strict looking and already I’m picturing her as one of the volunteers in the International Brigades and fighting for the Republican cause, in some tight fitting uniform – perhaps wanking herself every night over pictures of Stalin and Lenin. And whilst these thoughts are in me head, she goes “do you want a drink or do you want to get down to some hard core poppers abuse ?” and she has a glass of fizzy wine and I have some and it tastes nice and even better at 10 in the morning.

And I’ve brought with me one of those dust masks you wear when you are sanding off a nice bit of furniture, and I’ve got some cotton wool also, and Mandy starts by soaking a good amount of poppers in the cotton wool and placing it in the dust mask and then placing this over my head and she orders me onto all fours and then she’s pulling my balls from behind with great enthusiasm and endeavour and at the same time digging her finger nails into my cock and spitting fizzy wine over my arsehole and then she has her tongue firmly inside of my arse and it feels nice and it feels warm and she is dribbling saliva all over my arse and balls, and whilst this is going on I am thinking if this is the future of the Second Spanish Republic then I reckon I’ll have some of this – I might even sign up today.

And the poppers are a long, slow hit. Different to sniffing them directly from the bottle and I’m getting slowly and surely more and more fucked up. And Mandy is grabbing me by the hair and she pulls my head up to look at myself in the mirror and I look like Che Guevara. Unfortunately, the only photo I’ve seen of him (other than that irritating student poster) is the one after he was shot dead and lying on the morticians slab. And I look just like that one – all pale like and close to death. And then Mandy has her tongue shoved down my mouth and I think I can taste my own arse on her tongue and then she is down on my cock with her mouth and gagging and spitting all over it and the mask is on the floor, but I need to go again with the poppers so I reach for the bottle and start sniffing it directly and me head caves in significantly. And then Mandy takes the bottle from me and takes 2 gigantic sniffs and she tells me she likes the headrush and then she is taking my whole cock in her mouth again.

She is then telling me that she wants to piss over me and she has a pair of my wife’s knickers on and she wants to piss through these and I am good with that suggestion, so she is on the floor and my face is 2 inches from her cunt and I can see the knickers filling up with piss and then I pull them to one side and take a good mouthful of her piss and it tastes nice and it is warm and then she stands up and there is another stream coming down, this time directly into my mouth again and over my whole body and I am close to the point of passing out this time and she gets down infront of me and encourages me to wank my cock enthusiastically whilst a stream of filth pours from her mouth and I come loudly and in abundance and there is a about 10 days’ worth there. And it felt good. And I pay up.

And I get in the car and it’s 11.30, but the time has gone pretty quickly. That’s the thing about time – we live in time – it holds us and moulds us – but I have never felt that I understand it very well. I’m not referring to theories about how it bends and doubles back, or may exist elsewhere in parallel versions. No, I mean ordinary, everyday time, which clocks and watches assure us passes regularly. And yet it takes only the smallest pleasure or pain to teach us time’s malleability. Some emotions speed it up, others slow it down and occasionally it seems to go missing – until the eventual point when it really does go missing, forever and never returns…….

And as I drive up the M1 I think about the idealism which would lead us to join the volunteers of the left wing International Brigades, I think about Mandy working in the Pussycat Club and wanking over her Che Guevara posters every night, I think about the Communist Party HQ which is now an Apple store, I think about The Manic Street Preachers and put on ‘If You Tolerate This Your Children Will Be Next’

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 02:31:45 pm by Mutinyonthecounty »

GolfNut

Thanks for another riveting, mind blowing, head spinning review Mr Mutiny   :thumbsup:

Mandy certainly does look great with her black hair and sounds like she took you to pieces bit by bit.

You certainly are one fucked up dude. Have you tried counselling?  :D

Must get over to Leicester to see her new place soon. Sounds like it's definitely worth a trip.

GN  :drinks:

DannyJames

I was waiting and waiting to see if you would hold off with the Manics reference, then there it is right at the end.

I'l never see this hooker but glad you enjoyed yourself.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

It's just a brilliant song isn't it and I love the sentiment and literal references to Orwell. I love the line about shooting rabbits and fascists.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Another fine time had and an amazing review matey, I've still not had the pleasure of Mandy, escapes me why I've not made more effort to get over there as she clearly delivers, hopefully by the time I get there the taste of your ass will be gone from her tongue as I fancy a good snog  with her haha

A very much appreciated review matey, mind blowing!!!

Offline jarndyce

Great stuff! Though I reckon you've got the wrong book...I see Mandy as Maria, Robert Jordan's Spanish lover in Hemingway's 'For Whom the Bell Tolls'. And I suspect Hemingway might have been more inclined than Orwell to indulge in poppers! He certainly liked a drink  :drinks:

Offline threechilliman

A very much appreciated review matey, mind blowing!!!

I'd appreciate it if it were in plain English though.....

tcm

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Mutiny has his own writing style, I find it quite interesting, certainly not your usually review, I think the poppers help :)

I will add I'm not too sure what poppers are.... But they take him on a hell of a ride

SuitedandBooted

Probably never going to be in Leicester but Mandy sounds just my type! And not wrong with poppers and piss.

Well done Mutiny. You remain an idol to many of us!

:hi:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

Offline stevedave

Glad to see I wasn't the only one seeing the Manics link here!

Great review as always MOTC! Not wanting to sound sycophantic, but the incidental detail, the prelude, is as good as if not better than the narrative of the action. Bravo sir.

And I didn't realise that Mandy could be quite such a dirty girl, good to know  :thumbsup:

Offline NervousJ

I think I need to get out more..... :drinks:

Offline Stoking

Reading this review I'm not sure if I'm as high as a kite or the reviewer is....  :lol:

KenniLingus

Another beautifully written review.

I will definitely book Mandy next time I'm in the midlands. I'd lover her to fuck me up with poppers too. Can't beat a good old orgasm mixed in with being fucked up with poppers!

I wish I had a great style of writing, I love you're themes, your references to juxtaposition of the things you see and also musical reference. A true delight to read. Thanks.

Offline Delfrommem

It's fucking great writing.

Thanks Mutiny.

Offline JamesPoppers

Hi Mutiny

Love the Poppers Mask idea!  I've been treated by providers to a proper gas mask filled with poppers a couple of times in the past and that was awesome.  You're right that it gives you a more subtle experience than the simple "sniff-hit".  I liked your idea so much, I popped down to Wilko's and got myself some cotton wool and dust mask and gave it a go.  You should REALLY try to get a provider with a gas mask to treat you.  The good thing with the gas mask is that you also have the sensory deprivation of the hood as well as the poppers high and the smell of leather. It's fantastic.

Booked in to see Mandy later this week (second time I will have enjoyed her) and can't wait for another filthy session...

KenniLingus

Hi Mutiny

Love the Poppers Mask idea!  I've been treated by providers to a proper gas mask filled with poppers a couple of times in the past and that was awesome.  You're right that it gives you a more subtle experience than the simple "sniff-hit".  I liked your idea so much, I popped down to Wilko's and got myself some cotton wool and dust mask and gave it a go.  You should REALLY try to get a provider with a gas mask to treat you.  The good thing with the gas mask is that you also have the sensory deprivation of the hood as well as the poppers high and the smell of leather. It's fantastic.

Booked in to see Mandy later this week (second time I will have enjoyed her) and can't wait for another filthy session...

I do my poppers in a large ziplock freezer bag on tissue. Basically put some poppers on a bit of bog roll, put the tissue in the zip lock bag make sure there's plenty of air in the bag and zip it up. Leave it a minute or two. Open the bag and enjoy. It will take you away in one hit. If that hit is at orgasm, well you just won't want to come back to earth!

Offline NIK

Sounds great, but again no good for me as she demands you have AW feedback.
What a load of bollocks this is.     :angry:    Since when did the service provider start demanding references from clients? They way it works in the normal world is the other way around.

GolfNut

Sounds great, but again no good for me as she demands you have AW feedback.
What a load of bollocks this is.     :angry:    Since when did the service provider start demanding references from clients? They way it works in the normal world is the other way around.

Not my experience Nik.

Many suppliers will  credit check clients to ensure they have a good credit record so they know they would get paid in full on time. Happens all the time.

Different for WG's. I guess they want to know they have some indication of who they are dealing with.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I think she's doing that because a random booking turned up and kicked the shit out of her and robbed her, now she's a little more cautious, can't fault her really it's a dangerous job.

Offline NIK

I think she's doing that because a random booking turned up and kicked the shit out of her and robbed her, now she's a little more cautious, can't fault her really it's a dangerous job.

It certainly can be. For punters too. Many have been assaulted, robbed or ripped off. There are of course risks with everything and a woman going into this business if she has any sense will be aware of this.
However it is a risk she takes if she wants to reap the rich rewards and I am damned if I am going to twat about with Awank if I want to make a booking.
Apart from anything else how would I get feedback if they all adopted this policy?
Presumably they expect other women to take risks and see someone without fb otherwise no one would ever get any fb in the first place?

Offline Bangers and Gash

..... Many have been assaulted, robbed or ripped off. There are of course risks with everything and a woman going into this business if she has any sense will be aware of this.
However it is a risk she takes if she wants to reap the rich rewards and I am damned if I am going to twat about with Awank if I want to make a booking.
Apart from anything else how would I get feedback if they all adopted this policy?
Presumably they expect other women to take risks and see someone without fb otherwise no one would ever get any fb in the first place?

Excellent post, NIK. It's not often we get a punter based view in the EM section.  :hi:

And what these reference checking pro$$ies fail to realise is; they're just as likely to get bashed-up, harassed or stalked by a love-struck regular, as they are a newbie.

Offline threechilliman

Excellent post, NIK. It's not often we get a punter based view in the EM section.

:sarcastic:

tcm

GolfNut

Excellent post, NIK. It's not often we get a punter based view in the EM section.  :hi:

And what these reference checking pro$$ies fail to realise is; they're just as likely to get bashed-up, harassed or stalked by a love-struck regular, as they are a newbie.

Blimey what a suck up!  :vomit:

Anyway good news is there are plenty of girls who don't have hoops to jump through in order to see them and as much as we'd like to think it's a buyers market, the reality of it is that a few can pick and choose who they see. It's their call and there's not much we can do to change that fact, until they pass their peak and are then forced to relax these rules.

If anything UKP's existence has created this dilemma by creating huge demand for well reviewed girls.  :hi:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I'm in the same boat Nik I have no feedback on AW, I also don't want any, daft as it sounds I never started feedback as not to leave a trail..... Later joined here, I'm guessing leaving a bunch of reviews might be classed as leaving a trail haha, I've seen a few girls state the same as Mandy and it has been a little annoying, I just move on to the next girl in that case, there's plenty of em about.
I'm sure Mandy is on here send her a message if you want a meet, she is chatty on UKE too.

Bangers seems to know a lot about how easy it is for girls to take a beating, strange coming from Mr Pro$$ie hater, anything you wanna tell us big boy?  haha

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

Offline Bangers and Gash

Bangers seems to know a lot about how easy it is for girls to take a beating, strange coming from Mr Pro$$ie hater, anything you wanna tell us big boy?  haha

So now you're insinuating I beat up pro$$ies and I'm a Pro$$ie hater.

There you go again, trying to make up rubbish to discredit a punter who doesn't fall in with your pro$$ie promoting fanboy ethos.

Didn't you get banned a while ago?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I'm not saying anything of the sort, I'm sure you've never ever beaten anyone up ever matey

Do I think you hate pro$$ies from your harsh offensive comments to most forum members in the EM section, yes...that's  your choice I don't take it personally, everyone is entitled to an opinion here right?  :dash:

And Yeah I got banned before, feel free to keep mentioning it, I'm not offended matey as you can see I'm well behaved now :)

Why am I a Pro$$ie promoting fanboy? My reviews are both positive and negative fairly by received services? Who am I promoting ? I have no association with any Pro$$ies nor their pimps?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 07:22:43 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline eltel

Disappointed about the feedback situation as I'm in Leicester on work all week so I'd have been up for seeing her.

:(

Offline Owwhatanight

Mutiny another excellent write up and the first I have read of yours for a long time. Your reviews are that good that they attract somany fanboys from afar   :hi:

ILO chill out its just the game they play  ;)

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Hey matey :) yeah I know my buddy bÃngęr$ has his own thoughts on the EM's, and is entitled to it, he gets through 4 keyboards a week I've heard   :lol:

I'm not offended or bothered by his comments in the least matey and he's welcome to air his interesting thoughts about me, that's absolutely fine, like a good girl I can take it on the chin   :drinks: