Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruby Hot25 Edinburgh  (Read 4277 times)

5 review(s) for KatyKateline (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Matrix

External Link/Members Only

Booked 1 hour for £120. Quoted at £20 for owo.

Met this one yesterday at a very upmarket basement flat just off regent road.

The fucking door is an out swinger so beware! After narrowly avoiding one knocker, I couldn't miss the two standing there ready behind the door. She greeted me in a wee pair o panties and nothing else. Pictures are very accurate. She has an incredible set o tits. Definitely makes my top 5 set o Bristols ever (and that's some achievement).

Performance wise, she's the most enthusiastic Romanian girl I've pumped. Really horny wee thing. service is a good solid 7/10. She took an absolute pounding in front of the mirror in her heels. Ah.... those tits. She seemed to get really turned on by the whole thing.

Left the place needing a hearty meal and a good nights sleep.   

Offline Santiago

great review Matrix

she sounds ideal...I think she must be working with Jasminehot23
 :hi:

Offline suckmyglock

I was there today also but to see this girl    External Link/Members Only

Was a bit nervous as its right beneath a well known embassy, was expecting guards outside lol.

The girl there was very young and skinny, blonde, amazing body and face.   She wasnt too bad peromance wise and quite chatty.

Offline qetzl

Nice review. Do you know if she charges for any extras, or is everything on the list included?

Offline Matrix

Nice review. Do you know if she charges for any extras, or is everything on the list included?
As I said, £20 for owo. I didn't ask about anything else.

Offline Matrix

Was a bit nervous as its right beneath a well known embassy, was expecting guards outside lol.

The girl there was very young and skinny, blonde, amazing body and face.   She wasnt too bad peromance wise and quite chatty.

Does she look like this one? External Link/Members Only

They have the same tattoo on their right ankle.

Offline suckmyglock

Does she look like this one? External Link/Members Only

They have the same tattoo on their right ankle.

She looks similar, maybe ever a sister.  Girl I saw looks younger than this girl, I didnt recall any tattoos.

Offline Matrix

She looks similar, maybe ever a sister.  Girl I saw looks younger than this girl, I didnt recall any tattoos.
Pictures in both profiles have the same tattoo.

You can see it in the picture in pearls profile of her on the staircase.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 04:58:43 pm by Matrix »

Offline suckmyglock

Pictures in both profiles have the same tattoo.

You can see it in the picture in pearls profile of her on the staircase.

Oh yes you're correct.  I must say the girl I met looks younger and better than in the photos.   Saying that I tend to get drunk at work then go punt,  which puts a skew on things.  Nonetheless she has a cracking body and face.

Offline auldie63

'I tend to get drunk at work', how do you get a job like that?

Offline Matrix

Quite often they look a lot better in the flesh. It must be the same one.

Offline Matrix

'I tend to get drunk at work', how do you get a job like that?
Maybe he's a beer taster?

Perhaps just works in a boozer.

Offline Matrix

Just to add it was actually £110 for the hour.

Roman

Thanks for the review. Did you DFK? Where did you cum? Is CIM an extra?

Offline tazman1002001

Would be nice to share a review?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Allnewman