Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lusheslegslaura - Berkshire. Positive with some caveats  (Read 1320 times)

4 review(s) for Lusheslegslaura (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

yourgent

External Link/Members Only

Been taking a break from the site so my apologies for not posting reviews but I've largely been splitting my time between Lana Lust (still great and gorgeous) and a regular fuck buddy from SA.

This was my first AW punt for around a year. I stumbled across this profile and was in the mood for an unknown quantity. The profile says nothing substantive, but what swung it for me was a look at the private gallery and there are two B&W photo's that really took my fancy. Comms were easy (email and txt) and 90 minutes later I was at her door.

Located 10 minutes off the M4 near Bracknell her flat is part of a block, not the best but safe enough. Shes currently decorating so it looks a state but I'm sure that will change when shes finished.

So the summary bit:
1 hour punt for £100
Profile says age is 32 and thats about right.
Face 7/10 - girl next door pleasant but nothing more
Body 9.5/10 - phew, well if you're like me and love slim, tall girls with a curvy arse you'll love it - 5'9", A-cup tits, long legs, GREAT arse.
Personality 8/10 - really nice girl but VERY chatty
Service 7/10 - nothing wrong but no real passion. Kissing was very light and lips only, OWO was good, RO and sex in a couple of positions and was very responsive during both.

Found out a little more about her during the punt. Turns out shes been doing this part time for 3 years and does this for extra cash to supplement income when shes single and does have a real job too. She only sees a couple of guys a day at max and I was her last at 2pm that day, but she does work later. My take on this girl is that she is nice, almost too nice for this business, and you will have to be the one taking control as she is quite passive and will talk for no other reason that she doesn't cope well with silence and needs to fill the void.

Overall the punt was OK, she is easy to get along with, gives pretty good OWO, loves it when you go down on her and takes a good pounding during (protected) sex. no hang-ups about multiple cums and definitely not a clock-watcher (I overran by around 15 minutes). The caveats for me are the very light kissing and overall lack of passion. YMMV but that was my experience.

Thats it for now...nice to be back!

Offline Cunning Punt

Welcome back.

Thanks for the balanced review. Seems a back-up at best.

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks for the review. I usually don't go for a punt if she is above 30 but her body looks good. How was she face wise ? pretty, very pretty, or just okay ?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 09:58:01 pm by pisceanuk »

yourgent

Face was okay...if I'm picky then her teeth aren't the best but your not going to turn on your heels after you see her...girl next door covers it for me. Nothing special but if she was just a girl in the pub you'd be happy too and the body makes up for the rest
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 11:03:44 pm by yourgent »