Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyMeganxxx26, Birmingham.  (Read 4006 times)

5 review(s) for Sexy.Sophiaa (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
15 review(s) for SexyMeganxxx26 (12 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Juankerr

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Megan has been previously reviewed as Sexy.Sophiaa External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only This is a dead link but I have added it to flag up the previous reviews.

Half-hour @ £60 + £20 for CIM.

Easy to find location in the Hurst Street/Hippodrome area with plenty of parking available close by.

Excellent comms, all via text on the day and when I arrived I called as asked and was guided through the building to her flat.

Megan greeted me from behind the door wearing an all in one black outfit with black hold-ups and heels. Megan's profile pics are accurate, a very good looking girl with a really great figure.  :yahoo:

She then offered me a drink and a shower, both of which I accepted. I joined Megan in the room and immediately began some good DFK standing while getting to grips with her bum and great boobs while she slowly and gently teased my cock with her hand.
Megan turned around and began grinding her bum against my cock as I kissed her neck and shoulders while reaching around to fondle her impressive boobs.

Megan turned back around and sank down to her knee's to give some excellent OWO, lots of great variation to the pace and depth and good use of her tongue. She then worked her way onto my balls, giving them a good licking and then came the ball-sucking which I have to say was out of this world, absolutely amazing!!  :yahoo:

We moved onto the bed continuing with the DFK while I enjoyed playing with her nipples, having a good suck and squeeze of her boobs while she continued lightly teasing my cock.
Megan moved down my body, having a suck on my nipples as she went before recommencing the excellent OWO, this time planting both her hands on the bed as she sucked at a fair pace until getting back to work with the great ball-licking and then giving my balls a real intense sucking while lightly using her nails to good effect. I think its fair to say Megan gives some of the best ball-sucking I have experienced.  :thumbsup:

Time for some RO, as mentioned in some of the other reviews Megan positioned herself awkwardly to begin with making it difficult to get to her clit however I found with a bit of patience and perseverance she relaxed more as I got going. Once she had relaxed I enjoyed a good session with her grinding her pussy slowly back against my tongue while she played with her nipples and gave some good eye contact.

Moved back up for some more snogging before switching into 69, again Megan initially made it tough to reach her clit but soon relaxed. More great OWO from her in this position and more of the same fantastic ball-licking and sublime ball-sucking. I managed to give her some light face-fucking which she responded well to.  :cool:

On with a condom, we began in missionary at a slow deliberate pace while sharing more DFK while I kept fondling her boobs. Upped the pace and Megan responded by gently pushing herself back against me.

Megan asked if I'd like to switch to doggy so I stood up at the edge of the bed and we went off at a good pace as I held her bum and hips firmly before gripping the back of her neck and pounded her as hard as I could manage, again with a good response from her pushing herself back and giving me some subtle vocal encouragement.

Took off the condom as Megan sat on the edge of the bed and began more OWO slowly at first with lots of tongue use then upping the pace and depth while squeezing my balls and lightly using her nails before she got me to a great finish as I came hard in her mouth.  :yahoo:
Megan made sure I was fully drained before giving my bell-end a cheeky lick with a big grin on her face before departing for the bathroom while I let the jellylegs subside!  :)

Had another shower afterwards with Megan telling me to take my time, so certainly wasn't rushed at all and actually overran a little bit too which she didn't seem to mind.

Overall I found Megan to be stunning, very good looking with a fab figure and smelled really good too. Personality wise she was really lovely, very friendly and easy to chat to, her English is excellent.

She delivered her services with lots of skill and enthusiasm and I would put her right up there with the best that I have met and would definitely see her again.

Highly recommended  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Happy punting, Juan  :hi:

Ming

Excellent review as always Juan, you seem to have had another good experience, I'm getting jealous with all the forum activity at the moment while I am on a self imposed punting break    :dash:

Ming  :hi:

Dodo

Excellent review as always Juan, you seem to have had another good experience, I'm getting jealous with all the forum activity at the moment while I am on a self imposed punting break    :dash:

Ah, so, your a wanker then  :D

Offline Juankerr

Thanks Ming  :hi:

She's not available very often, usually only a few days a week and has been moving around a bit lately, Oxford and then Northampton before returning to Birmingham.

Well worth meeting her when she is in town although her h/h fee has gone up £10 from £60 to £70 since I saw her, in this instance it wouldn't put me off.

Dodo

Same experience as me Juan........she's up there with the best IMHO.
Since I last went I've been hanging weights on my tounge.........she ain't goin to keep that clit out of distance next time  :wacko:

Offline Juankerr

100% agreed Dodo, definitely one of the best I've met in terms of both looks and services.  :yahoo:

Like I said, with a little bit of patience on my part she relaxed and the RO was good after that.  ;)

Ming

Ah, so, your a wanker then  :D

:lol: Sometimes, but at the moment I'm just making sure I have full tanks for the weekend as she likes her protein drinks  :cool:

Offline Rockhead

Enjoyed the review, and she sounds like a great girl. I'll be adding her to my West Midlands HL - thanks.

Offline Juankerr

Looks like we are both boob men Rockhead!  ;) :yahoo:

Offline Rockhead

Looks like we are both boob men Rockhead!  ;) :yahoo:

It's a wonderful place to be :)

Offline JJJ

Cheers for the great review Juan.  Been trying to see Megan for ages but diaries always clash.  Have recently managed to see a very popular girl you reviewed in EM  ;)

Offline Juankerr

Thanks JJJ  :hi:

If it wasn't for me not being available today or tomorrow I'd have been straight round to see Megan again, seems to only be available for a couple of days at a time so worth keeping an eye on her profile.  ;)

Popular Lady in the EM huh?!! If it was anything like all of the meets I've had with Mandy you must've had a great time  :yahoo:

Offline Caratacus

Top review Juan. Got me quite excited! One thing though.....are her breasts really natural (as per her profile)?
Thanks in advance

Offline Rockhead

Top review Juan. Got me quite excited! One thing though.....are her breasts really natural (as per her profile)?
Thanks in advance

I thought you'd retired, Caratacus?   :)
Boobs not natural it seems, but I think I may need to inspect them thoroughly in the near future to be sure.

Offline Juankerr

Thanks Caratacus  :hi:

Her boobs are fakes IMO but very good ones, you can just about make out the very slight scarring underneath her boobs.

Offline JJJ

Thanks JJJ  :hi:

If it wasn't for me not being available today or tomorrow I'd have been straight round to see Megan again, seems to only be available for a couple of days at a time so worth keeping an eye on her profile.  ;)

Popular Lady in the EM huh?!! If it was anything like all of the meets I've had with Mandy you must've had a great time  :yahoo:

Will keep trying Megan.  She looks just like Blond Samantha did when I saw her a few years ago

Yep it was Mandy, and yes very very good time

Offline dboy74

Offline Caratacus

I thought you'd retired, Caratacus?   :)
Boobs not natural it seems, but I think I may need to inspect them thoroughly in the near future to be sure.

Lol, not yet Rockhead. It IS imminent though. There's just a few on my list i need to 'get through' first before i hang up my boots: Sweet Pola, Michelle Independent to name a couple.....oh, and i just HAVE to see Blond Samantha again (if she ever returns from Poland)! Juans review of Megan was so good that i am very tempted......i'm just not a fake boob man though

Offline Juankerr

Thanks dboy  :hi:

Megan's right up there with the best I've met and you know I wouldn't say that lightly, I think you'd like her.  ;)

Offline heisenberg.

How does she compare with sweet pola? Looks and service wise...

Offline Willy_regal

Awesome review mate. Added to HL.

Dodo

How does she compare with sweet pola? Looks and service wise...
Pola, Megan, Michelle, Victoria ...... All equally good looking......You will have no problem with Megan's looks

Online _Rust_

Thanks for a great review Juan, its now responsible for delaying my venture into FBSM territory, I've booked Megan for half an hour later, will report back   :drinks:

Offline Juankerr

Cheers Rust84, hope you have/had a good time  :drinks:

Offline Juankerr

Thanks Willy_regal  :hi:

Megan's a must see IMO  :thumbsup:

Offline Kaka15

External Link/Members Only

Went to see Megan this evening after reading juankers review. It sealed the deal for me so off I went after booking via txt.

Arrived at location entered her apartment and wow. Stunner behold.

Sorted paperwork, had a quick shower and when I walked in the room boobs were out with her sitting on the bed calling me over.

Now usually I'm pretty quick and don't last long, however I had a Bj for 10 mins followed by some reverse oral which was amazing, cowgirl, doggy and mish which lasted a good 40 mins before I popped.

Loads of kissing sucking, moans and I'm sure she squirted a little.

All in all one of the best punts if not the best punt I've had.

I would 100% recommend this girl. You won't be disappointed.

Juanker thank you for the detailed feedback you gave, because of you I've had and amazing time.  :wackogirl:

Offline Juankerr

No problem Kaka, pleased to hear you enjoyed meeting Megan  :drinks:

Saw Megan again myself, more of the excellent same service from the review and I am happy to report there were absolutely no issues with any awkward positioning for RO as previously mentioned, she was very receptive this time, continually grinding her pussy back against my eager tongue  :cool:

Dodo

No problem Kaka, pleased to hear you enjoyed meeting Megan  :drinks:

Saw Megan again myself, more of the excellent same service from the review and I am happy to report there were absolutely no issues with any awkward positioning for RO as previously mentioned, she was very receptive this time, continually grinding her pussy back against my eager tongue  :cool:
That's good to hear Juan, as you know I had the same frustration as you trying to get to her clit. Bet she has read the reviews.......I will return, she is a great punt.