Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dirty Mia - Epsom  (Read 1768 times)

15 review(s) for Only 1mya (10 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SmackDown

Dirty Mia and now going by the name of Mya mya xxx - same girl same profile just different name.

External Link/Members Only

Location: well known apartment about 5mins walk from Epsom station. There is a secure car park very close to it that costs £1-£2.80 for 2 hours or less. Police station very close to the car park and it's usually a quiet area to be honest. Same as the other girls that I have reviewed from this area.

Mid-March sometime is when this punt happened.

Mia is very bubbly character and energetic. I've seen her on several occasions and she has been a blast every time. She really gets into the session and never shows any signs of a disaster waiting to happen to your punt with her. Anal is also on the cards. The other girls in this apartment change with this service. Depending on their mood and time of fucking day they might do anal they might not but Mia never bullshits or gives excuses from my experience anyway. I went through as many services she has on offer. She likes to talk and she likes to fuck. You can really explore all sorts with her dependent on your fantasies and requirements.

Would I go again? Yes I have done so but since my most recent experience of this place it is in doubt.

Would I recommend? Yes but make sure you confirm services over the phone (not by text) and in person before giving the money.

Offline SmackDown

Edited in the first post. My bad. 

Offline pumps

doesn't seem to photograph well facially from some angles...........................

another one I'd like to enquire about filming with.

Offline SmackDown

Facially she isn't the best but her body makes up for it in person. Also she is so light to pick up which I use to my advantage and bang her in all different places. :wackogirl:

Offline pumps

Facially she isn't the best but her body makes up for it in person. Also she is so light to pick up which I use to my advantage and bang her in all different places. :wackogirl:

yeah, looks similar to angellory ........a much better looking version

Offline Cunning Punt

yeah, looks similar to angellory ........a much better looking version

Not seen Mia but saw Lory a few days ago and going on those photos, I would say she looks nothing like Lory - and Lory is far, far better looking than her.

But that's just my opinion.

Offline pumps

Not seen Mia but saw Lory a few days ago and going on those photos, I would say she looks nothing like Lory - and Lory is far, far better looking than her.

But that's just my opinion.

both got rough faces is my point (not identical twins), no point in telling me otherwise...I read your review  :sarcastic:

for the records I've seen lory quite a few times for filming so I know what I'm dealing with there.

Offline Cunning Punt

I would never dare to tell you anything, just giving my opinion.

Mia used to be based in Woking area and I was put off my some punters' comments on the SE forum about flaky comms, failure to fulfil bookings and occasional B&S.

Offline fuckit

Thanks for your reviews. You've been a busy boy!

This one looks like one hot fuck

Offline pumps

I would never dare to tell you anything, just giving my opinion.

Mia used to be based in Woking area and I was put off my some punters' comments on the SE forum about flaky comms, failure to fulfil bookings and occasional B&S.

fair enough, to me it was came across a bit like "my prossies nicer than that prossie, how dare you compare any likeness between them"  :sarcastic:  :lol:

reality is both are romanian, very similar frame, similar tits, according to smackdown's account they're similar in service. yes comms and b&s are huge negatives with this epsom gang, but I remember the earls court days when lory was part of the trio that did similar things themselves, i.e. when your near by and call your told x is busy but friend is free  :sarcastic:.

prossies are all as bad as each other.

So far I've txt  Mia 1hr+ ago and not had any replies..... :thumbsdown:

Offline pumps

hmmmmmm - i know where im putting my money next lol

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline SmackDown

@ Cunning Punt - Hi mate, I'm aware of some of the issues raised about her over in Woking. Never seen her in that location but my punts with her in Epsom have all been good. Sometimes they do attempt to B&S which I have only experienced once on my most recent visit (check review of dirty brunette Vanessa). There are other factors that one may consider but really and truly we never know how a punt will end up on the day!!

@ fuckit - haha pretty much spot on but I thought I would shed some light into some of my ex-regulars. Like I said in my reviews, always double check services with them before handing over cash as they tend to fuck up sometimes on whats said on the profile.

@  Londonpunter30 - I haven't done DFK with Mia. She does kiss but I wouldn't say it is intense and you would be the one who would need to initiate it. If you get her in the right mood she should be alright with pro longed kissing.

@ pumps - lol they were in Woking yesterday now they are all in Epsom. I usually call them and they pick up. Text is 50/50. I hope this isn't a new ploy by the maid to lure punters in like I experienced with "Vanessa".

Offline SmackDown

Anyone got a link to Angel Lory? I am intrigued.

Offline pumps

@ pumps - lol they were in Woking yesterday now they are all in Epsom. I usually call them and they pick up. Text is 50/50. I hope this isn't a new ploy by the maid to lure punters in like I experienced with "Vanessa".

I hope its not a ploy to suck in unsuspecting punters , As I've got better ways to spend my time!  :D

but in the same breath I find myself saying if you don't want your time wasted you shouldn't be punting, its all part of the game.

Offline SmackDown

Cheers.

Same prices for 30mins and an hour and more central so I can see the benefits already. She definitely looks much better and has the slutty look which is key. Will consider this one for the future.