Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shrewsbury  (Read 3200 times)

Offline Lionel8011

Who is the best punt in or around shrewsbury? Please help im really horny but want a good punt

Offline r1965h

Who is the best punt in or around shrewsbury? Please help im really horny but want a good punt

Emma leigh

Offline Lionel8011

Shes not working tonight, and she is really difficult to get hold of, i have seen her and shes really good when u can get hold of her

Offline r1965h

Shes not working tonight, and she is really difficult to get hold of, i have seen her and shes really good when u can get hold of her

If you can get to Telford then hot Telford milf is very good. Seen her 5 times and she got an excellent review on her a couple of weeks ago.

Offline Madone1

Shropshire is well known as a punting wasteland so a moments notice punt is almost non existent your best bet for quick action is Zara's massage parlour or Kandys in Telford.

As for Emma lee yeah she is the best girl in the area but her reliability is terrible she will change her working days at a moments notice even if you have made a booking.its a massive shame as she is a top rate girl but is becoming a time waster.

Telford milf is very good too but can be difficult to secure a booking with due to limited availability.

Offline Lionel8011

Yeah thats what i was thinking madone1, just was hoping someone knew of someone decent at short notice, not looking good, even thought about going to Birmingham after work

Offline Madone1

Yeah thats what i was thinking madone1, just was hoping someone knew of someone decent at short notice, not looking good, even thought about going to Birmingham after work

The parlours will be your only bet short notice.

Offline Lionel8011

Dodo

I got sexy megan at birmingham

Well done, I didn't know she was back, she is well worth the trip from Shrews. A PM on its way !
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 06:01:11 pm by Dodo »

Offline shrewsmale

For me its AvaCortes but she is £170 per hour.

Emma is a nice girl, very fit but as per above she can tend to change her days last minute. She doesn't see many guys during her days either but that is a good thing to me.

I have struggled in the past to get a punt with more than a days notice so on the day really is tough in Shrewsbury.

Offline shrewsmale

Well done, I didn't know she was back, she is well worth the trip from Shrews. A PM on its way !

Would love to know more?

dentador

Shrewsbury is a waste of time. There are fairly easy punts, but they are scraping the barrel and nothing to get excited about. When I started punting after I became single a few years ago I wrongly assumed that I could easily book the good lookers, boy was I wrong!

I have never had any luck trying to get hold of Emma Lee. Over time I have sent lots of AW messages, texts, and tried ringing. Never once had any response. Very disappointing when the reviews of her services are seemingly so good.

Likewise, have messaged and text Ava Cortes numerous times, but have never received a reply. Madison Milf I finally received a reply after years of no responses, but was then stood up. Over the years there have been a few others with a sadly similar story of no responses.

Receiving a response is an achievement in Shrewsbury  :thumbsdown:

Offline Boundless

Shrewsbury is a waste of time. There are fairly easy punts, but they are scraping the barrel and nothing to get excited about. When I started punting after I became single a few years ago I wrongly assumed that I could easily book the good lookers, boy was I wrong!

I have never had any luck trying to get hold of Emma Lee. Over time I have sent lots of AW messages, texts, and tried ringing. Never once had any response. Very disappointing when the reviews of her services are seemingly so good.

Likewise, have messaged and text Ava Cortes numerous times, but have never received a reply. Madison Milf I finally received a reply after years of no responses, but was then stood up. Over the years there have been a few others with a sadly similar story of no responses.

Receiving a response is an achievement in Shrewsbury  :thumbsdown:

yep, total wasteland.
I saw Emma Lee quite a while ago and it was a superb punt.
Next time I booked I confirmed the punt in the morning but when I arrived I got radio silence.
Texted her a few times and eventually got a reply 4 hours later that her kid wasn't well.
 A text to cancel only takes 10 seconds
Haven't bothered since.

Offline Madone1

Emma lee was my regular for a few years always a first rate punt in the Shropshire wasteland but her reliability has got worse over the years cancelling bookings at a moments notice or not even turning up on days she has advertised. So regular punters don't get much luck with her never mind newbies I've binned her off into the black list.

Offline Boundless

Well, there is Zara's if you don't mind walking out onto the street!
Heidi is well worth seeing, she works on a Wednesday, or used to.
Little scouse girl, nice looking and very good at what she does!

Offline Madone1

Well, there is Zara's if you don't mind walking out onto the street!
Heidi is well worth seeing, she works on a Wednesday, or used to.
Little scouse girl, nice looking and very good at what she does!

+1

Zara's has had some great girls over the years and Heidi is a great 30 minute punt.

Offline goodtime42

Havent seen Heidi in ages might try again. I also used to see Emma had probably the best punt of my life summer before last, she nearly shagged the life out of me. :D
Now like most can never get in touch.

Offline JT100

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Not exactly Shrewsbury but this popped up on my radar...wondered if anyone has been?
Too expensive for me

Offline Madone1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Not exactly Shrewsbury but this popped up on my radar...wondered if anyone has been?
Too expensive for me

200 pound an hour for a average looking girl she is living in fantasy land can't see her being very busy.

Offline tesla

200 pound an hour for a average looking girl she is living in fantasy land can't see her being very busy.

I messaged her when her profile appeared, saying she was overpriced, no feed back and she would probably get no bookings
 she did not reply but the 1 feedback she has appeared shortly afterwards.