Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: roseangel - Wembley  (Read 3391 times)

7 review(s) for roseangel (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline kydon81

My second review here, the info I get on this site is great so I thought I would finally give back a bit.

So after a few drinks on my way back I searched and found Roseangel ( External Link/Members Only ) and she was available. I called and arranged for the meeting. Her place is about 10-15m walk from the station. Rang the bell and Roseangale came downstairs and opened the door covered with a jacket. Nice safe location. The flat is studio but nice and cosy.

Went upstairs first thing before paperwork she offered a drink (which I think is a great touch). Sorted out paper work and started chatting. From the 1st minute we clicked, we got naked started kissing for sometime she went then offered OWO but I wanted  covered. She started and OMG that was amazing. I asker her to stop because I was about to exploded but she continued with great eye contact through out and great skill. Round 1 done.

Started again chatting, drinking wine and really relaxing. After a while she started touching me and light kissing round two started with a lot of kissing another round of BJ and several positions. Finished doggy style looking at the mirror which was great.

Overall I think one of the best experiences I had, it was very GFE but at the same time amazing sex. Highly recommended.

Positives
Great attitude
Nice location
Really want to please
Great body
Great value

Negatives
Small scar on stomach not off putting though but some do not like it

Would I visit again? Yes definitely

Edit: I paid £100 for an hour and visited end of July
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 11:07:44 pm by kydon81 »

Offline Brazilian Martian

Good review but you need to state  how much you paid and how long you stayed for other than that she does have a nice ass from what I see in the pictures

Offline dubhcarr

good review thanks........long time since I was in Wembley maybe too long... :thumbsup:

Offline pumps

Q. Health and hygiene    A. I'm very clean lady with healthy habits,please don't screw up the passion because of your hygiene,also mind your bottom as there is my favorite area

She does rimming?

ta for the review

Offline kydon81

thanks for the comments I added price. Not sure about rimming did not ask for this service

Offline Nowornever

Did not know she operates in Wembley now! Thanks for the review! Keep them coming!  :hi:

Offline CrazyforCIM

She is in Wimbledon not Wembley.

Gent123

Wow, thanks for the review. I really enjoy these kind of reviews: "Edit: I visited her in 2013 04 august". Really really helpfull, and very informational! Good job.

Offline Pykie

I saw this girl last week in Wimbledon. Nice GFE with, attempts at DF.
She will also do anal for £20 extra and seems to enjoy it once she gets going.
When giving a blow job she does like to stick a finger up your arse.
Only down side of the punt was the waiting outside. When I saw her she was on a busy road with the entrance between a Resturant and a posh bakery. Although she only made me wait all of 1 minute, you feel like you are stuck out like a saw thumb.

holland

My second review here, the info I get on this site is great so I thought I would finally give back a bit.

So after a few drinks on my way back I searched and found Roseangel ( External Link/Members Only ) and she was available. I called and arranged for the meeting. Her place is about 10-15m walk from the station. Rang the bell and Roseangale came downstairs and opened the door covered with a jacket. Nice safe location. The flat is studio but nice and cosy.

Went upstairs first thing before paperwork she offered a drink (which I think is a great touch). Sorted out paper work and started chatting. From the 1st minute we clicked, we got naked started kissing for sometime she went then offered OWO but I wanted  covered. She started and OMG that was amazing. I asker her to stop because I was about to exploded but she continued with great eye contact through out and great skill. Round 1 done.

Started again chatting, drinking wine and really relaxing. After a while she started touching me and light kissing round two started with a lot of kissing another round of BJ and several positions. Finished doggy style looking at the mirror which was great.

Overall I think one of the best experiences I had, it was very GFE but at the same time amazing sex. Highly recommended.

Positives
Great attitude
Nice location
Really want to please
Great body
Great value

Negatives
Small scar on stomach not off putting though but some do not like it

Would I visit again? Yes definitely

Edit: I paid £100 for an hour and visited end of July

Thanks for you review. Can you tell us more about her body? Im a bit confused. I read in other reviews that she is quite deflated with strech marks, etc..i also bought her pg awhile ago and her body looked quite flabby..but you said 'great body'? :unknown:

Offline pumps

When giving a blow job she does like to stick a finger up your arse.

Ahh well that answers my question from earlier in the thread.

Offline pong