Sugar Babies
Shemales
Massage
UKPunting
Register
Home
Login
Register
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Punting Abroad
»
Europe
»
Alcudia
« previous
next »
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic:
Alcudia
(
Read 1549 times
)
Billy no mates
Age Check :
Forum Helper
Posts: 1,853
Likes: 55
Reviews: 67
«
on:
September 05, 2016, 07:46:59 am »
I am having a family holiday in Porto Pollenca, next week. There will be no acton there.
Alcudia is a short bus ride away, anyone had any punting success there?
horsa
Age Check :
Posts: 1,532
Likes: 4
Reviews: 48
«
Reply #1 on:
February 05, 2017, 12:53:52 pm »
Did you find any?
Billy no mates
Age Check :
Forum Helper
Posts: 1,853
Likes: 55
Reviews: 67
«
Reply #2 on:
February 06, 2017, 12:23:24 pm »
Unfortunately, no.
I'm sure there is stuff to find, I was unable though.
I even asked a couple of cab drivers (in pollensa), and they seemed bewildered !!
«
Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 12:24:43 pm by Billy no mates
»
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Punting Abroad
»
Europe
»
Alcudia
Member Benefits
From just £36 per year
Massage Reviews:
Explore 15K+ reviews.
Unlimited Interaction:
Access and engage with all content.
Distraction-Free:
No more annoying popups.
Full Access:
Click on external links freely.
See Everything:
View all posted images.
Join Today
close