Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Walk In Hand Job (WIHJ)  (Read 60132 times)

Offline vision2014

well I had a double at 40 from who I think maybe Tina from what you said (is she a little Japanese face looking ?) and Lucy they told me one guy has 5 girls play regular but I only ever saw 3 girls there am gonna book bahwani if poss right now quick 30 mins will report if can get in

Interesting has its me who likes to have the 5 girls but TIna has nothing to do with it

Offline ciderman

Hi where is ya ya. Did you see her in city centre ?

Offline vision2014

i saw her at cradley heath (cowley rd)

Offline SolihullPunt

When I said Yaya's I meant Yaya Relax Centre mentioned by the OP, not the lady herself.

Offline Stapler

Add Bearwood Chinese Shop  :hi:
15 mins for £20

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Timberwolf

What are the contact details for YAYA.

Search did not bring up anything. Have I missed something.

Offline Simonrc

What are the contact details for YAYA.

Search did not bring up anything. Have I missed something.

Here the link for yaya External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 12:49:55 pm by Simonrc »

Offline ryandunn

fucking great idea, specially for the women that do shitty massages but good handys!

I did have to do this once as the misses called me as I got there with an emergency, told the bird to crack on with just a hand job but i still paid the £45 :/

Offline Littlefoot

Don't know if anyone has tried a shop in cotteridge called natural therapy. I know they do HE there, because a mate used the place.  He paid £45 for 0.5 hrs massage with HE. Not sure if they do WIHJ's. But what got me thinking, there's a notice on the door saying 10 mins foot massage, or massage for stiff neck £10. Next time I'm in the area I'll see if they will sort my stiff cock out for £10. That would be good, and I will report back.

Offline johnsnow

Add Bearwood Chinese Shop  :hi:
15 mins for £20

Result, thanks for adding - the Bearwood Shop is handy - when one is that side of town!!

I went the other day had a HE & B2B  for 30 mins, think I paid £50 - new massuer, quite tall for chinese, very wet pussy and in need of it being touched...

Yumi who i think owns this one or manages them and the other one in Kings Norton is looking a bit worst for wear, I spotted her cooking chicken in the kitchen, they always seem to be cooking chicken in the kitchen of these chinese places !!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 11:16:27 am by johnsnow »

Offline fuddle

Result, thanks for adding - the Bearwood Shop is handy - when one is that side of town!!

I went the other day had a HE & B2B  for 30 mins, think I paid £50 - new massuer, quite tall for chinese, very wet pussy and in need of it being touched...

Yumi who i think owns this one or manages them and the other one in Kings Norton is looking a bit worst for wear, I spotted her cooking chicken in the kitchen, they always seem to be cooking chicken in the kitchen of these chinese places !!

Is the tall, moist one attractive? I agree Yumi has gone downhill a bit, and to be honest I was never attracted to her. Goes to show we all like different things.

Offline johnsnow

Is the tall, moist one attractive? I agree Yumi has gone downhill a bit, and to be honest I was never attracted to her. Goes to show we all like different things.

She's in good shape and not too bad tbh - i would have a least one round with her - and she's quite sweet with a nice smile.

Dellboy

Crap day but it got better.
Had to pick up someone at Crewe Station and arrived 15 minutes early.
Went to the parlour on Eddleston road. The girls were busy so had a WIHJ with the maid for £20. She was probably 50+ but she allowed access all areas. In and out in less than15 minutes and definitely worth £20!

Offline l1mpd1ck

In and out in less than15 minutes and definitely worth £20!

Nothing like a bit of "in and out"

Offline johnsnow

paulj

I haven't been to suninnuch in digbeth but I have visited the sister establishments in Leicestershire Northampton and Rugby in the past and I would be surprised if you got a WIHJ. No harm in trying I suppose.

Paul

Cantgetenough

Crap day but it got better.
Had to pick up someone at Crewe Station and arrived 15 minutes early.
Went to the parlour on Eddleston road. The girls were busy so had a WIHJ with the maid for £20. She was probably 50+ but she allowed access all areas. In and out in less than15 minutes and definitely worth £20!

Which shop on Edleston Road? I've known at least four there in fairly recent years. Two of them amalgamated (The Penthouse into Alcia's). Haven't made the journey for some time, but have good memories of some star performers at Alicia's, incl. Ashley, Emma and Carrie. It used to be worth the drive up to J16 on the M6, because standard charge was £40, cf. £60 / 70 per hh. in Brum. What was the name of the receptionist / maid? 

Dellboy

Which shop on Edleston Road? I've known at least four there in fairly recent years. Two of them amalgamated (The Penthouse into Alcia's). Haven't made the journey for some time, but have good memories of some star performers at Alicia's, incl. Ashley, Emma and Carrie. It used to be worth the drive up to J16 on the M6, because standard charge was £40, cf. £60 / 70 per hh. in Brum. What was the name of the receptionist / maid?

Don't know the name but it's towards the end of the road. Its been there years. Haven't got a clue what the maid was called. Didn't ask her....too busy ! Sorry!
She had a decent pair and was about 45-50+.

Offline Punterperson1971

Is there any in Walsall looking for one local for Friday I've saw Siam salon advertised in ablewell street,not sure how to post the link any idea if they do he even tho they say no sexual services

Offline Stapler

Better get in quick!

It's inevitable they'll close down if all you cheapskates keep going in and asking for a  £20 special'

:unknown:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 06:40:13 am by Stapler »

Offline johnsnow

Tried again in Worcester st wolves this week for a WIHJ I'm sure they'll do it but it's finding the right girl, was greeted by a very thin 50 something lady..

Whose only English seemed to be you like massage 30minutes. Which she must of said around 6 times...

When she finally worked out what I was requesting a look of horror covered her face and she disappeared behind the beads!!

Benson50

Tried again in Worcester st wolves this week for a WIHJ I'm sure they'll do it but it's finding the right girl, was greeted by a very thin 50 something lady..

Whose only English seemed to be you like massage 30minutes. Which she must of said around 6 times...

When she finally worked out what I was requesting a look of horror covered her face and she disappeared behind the beads!!

I'm guessing that in many of the Chinese places, most (maybe all) of the massage money goes to the shop and the girls get to keep the extras  (which the shop will pretend is not allowed, so that only the girls are acting illegally). This puts the girls in a very awkward situation when someone suggests paying only for the extras.
This is also why we are doing the girls no favours when we publicise their activities. Jenny at Tamworth is just the latest in a long line of girls who have left a shop immediately after being publicised on here - especially if, like Jenny, they are giving more than just hand relief.

Offline johnsnow

If the manager rolls her sleeves up then it's likely to be on offer

Offline Stapler

Despite criticism from some quarters, one in particular! - this thread has over 10,000 views, so clearly there is an interest and something the girls in Brum should be offering!

« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 02:47:34 pm by Stapler »

Benson50

Despite criticism from some quarters, one in particular! - this thread has over 10,000 views, so clearly there is an interest and something the girls in Brum should be offering!

Presumably it depends on who goes for the WIHJ. If it is predominantly new punters who didn't previously go in for FBSM, then the providers will make more money. However, if it is predominantly existing punters who swap over from paying  £45 or £60 for a massage with HE, to paying  £20 for a  WIHJ, then the providers would lose a lot of money and, as Dodo says, we may well lose many FBSM providers.
There again, if punters go more often for the cheaper service then the deficit would be reduced.

Dodo

The point I was making was that if you constantly ask for cheap you will get cheap or they will go out of business. Who is going to make a business work from a few guys who want a ten/fifteen minute hand job?
Now that is my opinion and I am entitled to it.

The number of views has fuck all to do with whether or not members support your take on these things it just tells you how many have looked at the thread.

Now, before you go reporting me for 'following your posts', I, like many, read all the threads and posts for our area so it's not chasing you, much as that may float your boat to think that I do. It is me just reading the forums material.

You will be delighted to know I have been politely asked, following yet another of your post reports, to lay off. Make you happy does it ???

Offline johnsnow

Th WIHJ follows a similar principle to the Soho Walk Ups, in and out no fuss. A good old fashioned no frills service!

In the Soho Walk Ups its £20 for a 10 minute fuck... in the Walk Ups usually the maid is given a few quid - which is similar to giving the manager on the desk a fiver or something for letting you use the room (if the manager is giving the service then no need) for a WIHJ or WIBJ, then the masseur gets the cash.

Benson50

Th WIHJ follows a similar principle to the Soho Walk Ups, in and out no fuss. A good old fashioned no frills service!

In the Soho Walk Ups its £20 for a 10 minute fuck... in the Walk Ups usually the maid is given a few quid - which is similar to giving the manager on the desk a fiver or something for letting you use the room (if the manager is giving the service then no need) for a WIHJ or WIBJ, then the masseur gets the cash.

This is a paradoxical post. The very fact you have to explain it shows that it is not a well known thing, yet your description makes it sound like a well trodden procedure. If you use the phrase WIHJ at most places, they will have no idea what you're on about and when you explain it, it may well cause an awkward situation because the convention is that you are paying for a massage  (a legitimate activity) and extras are only discussed in the privacy of the massage room  (for obvious reasons).
If the actual manager/owner of the business deals with you then at least half of the money will go to the business  (£10 for 10 minutes "massage"). If the masseur was to pocket all the money they would be cheating the owner and certainly would not want it publicised on here.

Offline johnsnow

This is a paradoxical post. The very fact you have to explain it shows that it is not a well known thing, yet your description makes it sound like a well trodden procedure. If you use the phrase WIHJ at most places, they will have no idea what you're on about and when you explain it, it may well cause an awkward situation because the convention is that you are paying for a massage  (a legitimate activity) and extras are only discussed in the privacy of the massage room  (for obvious reasons).
If the actual manager/owner of the business deals with you then at least half of the money will go to the business  (£10 for 10 minutes "massage"). If the masseur was to pocket all the money they would be cheating the owner and certainly would not want it publicised on here.

Your post just unnecessarily complicates an informative thread for local punters....

Benson50

Your post just unnecessarily complicates an informative thread for local punters....

No, my post balances your misleading post so that new punters can decide for themselves if they want to try asking for a WIHJ.

Benson50

Handbags  :D

Actually we've been a model of good manners and restraint in our little debate. If you want handbags you'll have to wait till the ugly sisters are back from their enforced rest  :)

Incidentally, I heard on the grapevine that, to fill the vacuum, Dodo and Stapler went on a little break to Combe Martin in Dodo's brand new Nissan Micra. It took a while to get there cos Dodo is running the car in for the first thousand miles so he won't do more than 50 miles an hour, even on the motorway, and Stapler has a weak bladder so they have to stop at every service station. On top of all that, Stapler keeps overriding the satnav because Dodo won't buy the latest maps, so they had several long detours and Dodo was fuming cos he had to drive on narrow country lanes covered in potholes. Anyway, the last I heard, they're having a nice time in the caravan, if I hear any more I'll keep you informed.

Offline Bumbuttass

Actually we've been a model of good manners and restraint in our little debate. If you want handbags you'll have to wait till the ugly sisters are back from their enforced rest  :)

Incidentally, I heard on the grapevine that, to fill the vacuum, Dodo and Stapler went on a little break to Combe Martin in Dodo's brand new Nissan Micra. It took a while to get there cos Dodo is running the car in for the first thousand miles so he won't do more than 50 miles an hour, even on the motorway, and Stapler has a weak bladder so they have to stop at every service station. On top of all that, Stapler keeps overriding the satnav because Dodo won't buy the latest maps, so they had several long detours and Dodo was fuming cos he had to drive on narrow country lanes covered in potholes. Anyway, the last I heard, they're having a nice time in the caravan, if I hear any more I'll keep you informed.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Benson50

I just heard that Dodo and Stapler had a nice morning at the beach on Friday. Dodo was fuming cos he had to carry both the folding chairs and the mini picnic cos Stapler likes to use his Scandinavian walking poles - even if he's just going to the shops. Then Dodo wanted to go right down by the dunes where it's private so he could get some sun on his todger, but Stapler insisted that they stay right by the car park cos it's convenient for the toilets, what with his weak bladder, and for the penny arcades. Dodo went off to investigate the rock pools and by the time he came back Stapler was bursting for a piss, so he was furious and wouldn't speak to Dodo for the next few hours. But Dodo had made such a nice picnic that Stapler relented and by the time it clouded over they were on good terms and went back to the caravan to complete the 500 piece jigsaw of Christmas at the Cotswolds.

Offline slimjim82

Hmmm, where in Coventry to try this horny trick?  :P

Dodo

I just heard that Dodo and Stapler had a nice morning at the beach on Friday. Dodo was fuming cos he had to carry both the folding chairs and the mini picnic cos Stapler likes to use his Scandinavian walking poles - even if he's just going to the shops. Then Dodo wanted to go right down by the dunes where it's private so he could get some sun on his todger, but Stapler insisted that they stay right by the car park cos it's convenient for the toilets, what with his weak bladder, and for the penny arcades. Dodo went off to investigate the rock pools and by the time he came back Stapler was bursting for a piss, so he was furious and wouldn't speak to Dodo for the next few hours. But Dodo had made such a nice picnic that Stapler relented and by the time it clouded over they were on good terms and went back to the caravan to complete the 500 piece jigsaw of Christmas at the Cotswolds.

:lol:             .......but your a twat

Offline normski

:lol:             .......but your a twat
Welcome back Lad!!

You've got a weeks worth of insulting to do....so I'll state the obvious 'behave yourself'...or maybe for a day or two :drinks:

Offline Bumbuttass

Offline johnsnow

Hmmm, where in Coventry to try this horny trick?  :P

Try the local Chinese and def. report back for the logbook!

Here in Brum we have it so good at the moment...
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 06:03:44 pm by johnsnow »

Dodo

Try the local Chinese and def. report back for the logbook!

Here in Brum we have it so good at the moment...
Thanks for making me feel wanted Guys.......I'm still ploughing my way though a weeks worth of posts. I will now be a changed man, and courteous to all 🙄

I never knew my mate Stapler had been dealt the same punishment presumably for the same length of time so he should be back soon although he does disappear for the odd month every now and then. I think he fucks off to Thailand  :rolleyes:

Offline johnsnow

First floor massage centre on the corner in Chinatown has had a makeover, to keep up with the new place on the second floor perhaps, including showers - two in one room! You are greeted by a new, slightly camp male receptionist with very bright floral jacket.

£25 for 30 minutes to get in the door.   There is a masseur who is from the north of China near Mongolia, so she has a slightly different look about her.  She appears very into her work and we started off with a 'happy beginning' which lasted most of the session for £20. 

Without any encouragement, she was quite happy to kiss my body, cock and suck my balls, putting my hand on her tits and ass, delivering an exceptional climax with no rush to clean up. 

Such a good service I thought she was going to ask for more money at the end!

Offline seatiger

I heard the girl with glasses has left? She offered BJ before, I haven't been there over six months, any young girls working offer WIBJ there? and how much?
Banned reason: No reviews in 7+ years.
Banned by: 90125

Offline johnsnow

I heard the girl with glasses has left? She offered BJ before, I haven't been there over six months, any young girls working offer WIBJ there? and how much?

In the Chinatown shops they don't do Walk-In anything without a payment to the receptionist first!

Offline seatiger

I meant shop by house of fraser, whos working there now, i tried the boss, good massage, but not for me. I only tried the young girl with glasses called Eva? nice service and body. Do they have any young girls like Eva working there now can offer bj. Do they offer full s?

Offline johnsnow

I meant shop by house of fraser, whos working there now, i tried the boss, good massage, but not for me. I only tried the young girl with glasses called Eva? nice service and body. Do they have any young girls like Eva working there now can offer bj. Do they offer full s?

They rotate a lot there, so you're best to try your luck when passing - the xmas decorations are up now!

Offline seatiger

Thanks Johnsnow, for the firt floor massage centre in china town, how old is that chinese girl and the look? have they changed all the original girls? i went there a few times before make up, good massage but ladies too old for me, i am looking for around 20-40 yrs old. I also tried the one on the second floor, not much different. Did u say the girl offer the hj first before massage and kiss ur balls and cock? did she offer bj? i would like to go soon and try. Anything u need to tell the reception guy? thanks for advice.

Offline ciderman

Just been to have a look at the girls. They look forty plus to me. Not my type so i left

Offline dog999

Is there a link for the China Town massage?. Dog

Offline seatiger

Is that both massage 1st & 2nd floor massage? oh no, i expect better and younger girls. where‘S all the young chinese girls for massage?
External Link/Members Only 

Offline johnsnow

Thanks Johnsnow, for the firt floor massage centre in china town, how old is that chinese girl and the look? have they changed all the original girls? i went there a few times before make up, good massage but ladies too old for me, i am looking for around 20-40 yrs old. I also tried the one on the second floor, not much different. Did u say the girl offer the hj first before massage and kiss ur balls and cock? did she offer bj? i would like to go soon and try. Anything u need to tell the reception guy? thanks for advice.

Hi you don't need to say anything to reception just pay your cash.
1st floor offers a great service and massage but generally ages are slightly higher than second floor at moment, but these places rotate a lot so it always worthwhile having a look from time to time. Generally the more they get to know you the warmer, friendlier and better the service.