Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ANITA_SEXYYY69 (Fulham) - Pocket rocket!  (Read 1846 times)

12 review(s) for JULIA_xxx69 (8 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline zulu-lance

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks for all those who reviewed her previously, she has been on my HL for a while and finally managed to see her.

Comms - All arranged at short notice, clear and prompt directions.

Location - Quiet residential area, felt safe, she asked not to knock and call her when outside the door, opened the door without any delay.

Girl - She is tiny, cute face (not as full as the pics suggest though), nice rack on her with a shapely ass.

Experience - Greeted me with a smile and a kiss, had to literally bend down to kiss her given her short stature :P  Sorted the monies, paid £50/30 minutes. Off with her bra and knickers, she literally jumped upon me for some passionate DFK. The bed is a bit wobbly and she was apologetic about it. Great OWO, the sight of this little fuckdoll taking my whole shaft was amazing to say the least, moved onto 69, clean snatch, shame she did not allow fingering. After a while mutually pleasuring each other, on with the rubber and pounded her from behind, boy her love-hole is fucking tight. Switched to CG, as she rode me to heaven, finally unloaded inside her in mish, said no to CIM but I wasn't complaining :D She cleaned me up and made some small talk. She wasn't very happy with the area and said business is quite slow, so maybe she is looking to move from there.

Summary - Great girl and GVFM IMO, would return without a doubt as rarely you come across such Romanian gems!

Offline herbie007

Great review and thanks.

I've had my eyes on this one for a while, she's been getting some good reviews.

Time to sort myself a booking with her.  :drinks:

punther

OP is right

she is a rare romanian...she is a happy romanian

its a breath of fresh air

Offline BootsnBunches

Interesting to hear business slow.  I suspect the review will pick things up for her. Sounds a bargain.

Offline pumps

pocket rocket, love hole, rode me to heaven, gem

my head hurts  :wacko:

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review, OP. I'll put her back on the HL after the poor experience of the previous reviewer. Hopefully, she now realises she has to raise her game to stay, well, on the game.

she is a rare romanian...she is a happy Romanian

It is rare but it seems there are TWO of them in Fulham. Review to follow shortly.

Offline 4by4

Looks cute. Shame she does not receive black people.

punther

Looks cute. Shame she does not receive black people.

:cool:

jokes aside it apparently because most of the black guys get a bit aggro

seems to be a recurring theme....mandem ey'
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 11:55:30 pm by punther »