Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Clairesparkle85-Brum  (Read 3445 times)

11 review(s) for clairesparkle85 (5 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Littlefoot

Originally wanted to see Chardonnay, but obviously a busy girl. So onto plan B:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms were good, originally gave Claire a text, replied to one hour later, requesting me to ring. Think she likes to hear your voice.

So gave her a ring, sounded a bit grumpy. I just presumed she'd just woken up. Glad I ignored this. I requested a bit of T&T in the phone call. No problem she said.

Venue: very clean apartment throughout.

The girl: Her profile states age 30, could easily pass for 25. Facially she's not in the same league as the likes of Pola, Emily, Victoria, or Melanie H. But she is definitely not unattractive. Her profile pictures are slightly misleading. When you meet her she is very slight. Great tight little bod with tiny tits ( my preference). I would say size 6, with lovely soft skin. Long flowing brown hair. (Unlike the short hair it says in her profile). Personality is friendly enough, with a sexy Glasgow accent. And very eager to please.

Services provided: constant DFK throughout, excellent owo, finger blasted, sex in CG and RCG, HJ, and a little taste of T&T.

Paid £60 for 30 mins

The punt: Rang Claire from outside apartment. Was told apartment number. I hate trying to get into these fucking doors. Luckily someone was coming out. I had to run to catch door before it closed. Made my way up to apartment.

Claire opened the door in a nice tight dress, and high heels. I wasn't disappointed. Into a very clean and tidy bedroom. Sorted paper work. Declined the shower, having just showered. Accepted the water.

Gets me kit off, jumps on bed. Eagerly awaiting to be tied up. Watch Claire strip to pants and bra. Tidy little bod.

Anyway Claire starts trying to untangle this rope. She was having a right game, eating my time up. So I thought fuck this, and grabbed her for DFK, which was excellent, enthusiastic, and passionate. She seemed to enjoy this as much as myself.

She then went down for some very slow and gentle owo. Gobbing on my dick now and again. This went on for some time, popping up now and then for more DFK.

I then gave her a good fingering (which I asked was ok to do first, being the gent I am). She was very wet, and loved it. (Or seemed to love it).

At this stage, she try's to untangle this rope again, and is successful this time. She was determined to give me what I'd requested. And proceeded to tie my hands.

Then she was in control, snogging me, even more owo. I then ask for the condom. She then gave me CG. Then asked if I wanted to fuck her doggy. I thought fuck that, by the time she gets this rope off I'll be soft as jelly. So tell her to do me RCG. Where I was on the edge of popping a couple of times. I noticed 35mins on the clock, so asked her to finish me by HJ. Which was carried out with her gob over my knob. Thought she was going to take a full load in her mouth. But alas wasn't to be, she pulled out just as I popped. I didn't mind, couldn't give a fuck really where my spunk goes. I'm sure if I'd of requested she'd of taken the lot.

Claire was very eager to please throughout, and nothing was too much trouble for her. All my requests were met with enthusiasm. And she really seemed to enjoy herself as much as me.

Only thing that wasn't done was RO. This did not bother me. I'd much rather her spending my time sucking on my knob. But for all you muff munchers out there, I can confirm its a lovely looking, shaved, clean and more importantly tight pussy.

Highlights: constant enthusiastic DFK (this is important to me), excellent owo, good finger blasting, good sex. Real VFM.
Would I return? Defo is the answer

:cool:

Ming

Excellent review Littlefoot, I do like a young woman who can suck well, onto the HL she goes  :drinks:

Ming  :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

Excellent review Littlefoot, I do like a young woman who can suck well, onto the HL she goes  :drinks:

Think this one might suit you Ming. Also has rimming on her likes. Know your a bit partial to a bit of rimming.  :P

Ming

Think this one might suit you Ming. Also has rimming on her likes. Know your a bit partial to a bit of rimming.  :P

Didn't spot that  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Offline RedditchJay

I feel a visit next week coming on..... getting the bug for this  LOL  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :dance:

Offline _Rust_

+1 👍. Felt like a good £60hh next week was down to just one of my favourites but this has really turned my head, Cheers for the good review

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Littlefoot

Receiving. They all list that!

She has receiving rimming. But just above that there is a receiving on its own. Does that mean she gives rimming?

Offline Littlefoot

I meant there is a rimming on its own, as well as receiving rimming. Does this mean she gives rimming?

Offline Stapler

On her profile look at ; Humiliation and Domination.
Now look at : Rimming

Offline Littlefoot

On her profile look at ; Humiliation and Domination.
Now look at : Rimming

Apologies for misleading. Don't understand why she would put rimming twice though

Offline Stapler

Apologies for misleading. Don't understand why she would put rimming twice though

They are standard listings from AW. The girl just adds to them if she offers that service thus :

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 08:49:40 am by Stapler »

Offline poundstock

Thanks for the review. When I drew up my first HL in July Clairesparkle made my top seven. I telephoned her a few weeks ago (liked her soft Scottish accent) but she was unable to accommodate me at the time I wanted. I don't think she does mornings. Must make another effort following your review.

Offline Littlefoot

They are standard listings from AW. The girl just adds to them if she offers that service thus :

Hidden Image/Members Only

Thanks for clearing that up stapler. I'm still relatively new to punting, and still learning new shit every day. It's good when long standing members like yourself can put me right when I make mistakes. I appreciate it.    :hi:

Offline Stapler

I've modified my post above to give a better example how it's usually listed.  :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

I've modified my post above to give a better example how it's usually listed.  :hi:

It's a good job your on the ball. I was planning on going back next week, and requesting a bit of rimming. I might of got a Glasgow kiss. Also you've made it clear to fellow members this service is not available. After I mislead them.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 09:18:47 am by Littlefoot »

Ming

She still sounds like a good punt.

As stapler points out Rimming (receiving) = she'll let you lick her ass  Rimming (giving) = She'll lick yours.

Offline Littlefoot

She still sounds like a good punt.

As stapler points out Rimming (receiving) = she'll let you lick her ass  Rimming (giving) = She'll lick yours.

Cheers Ming.....I'm learning fast. Think I might pay this one another visit next week, and get her to give me BJ and Kissing for the full 30 mins. That's what I enjoyed most. Maybe give her pussy a bit of finger also.

:wackogirl:

Offline thebrummy41

Hello Gentlemen,

How is everyone this fine day! Well I have to be honest, I have never punted in my entire live but after a year of zero sac fun I feel it's time I had a go! Claire looks and sounds awesome and is just my type. Would you guys recommend Claire for a first timer like your truly?   :thumbsup:

I would say that I am 41 with a bit of a beer belly. would you say that this would be a turn off for Claire at all? Hope not anyway! Many thanks for the great review Littlefoot I think you have just convinced me! Also if I may would you gents recommend any others after spending some time with Claire? Finally should I go for H/H or the full hour for a first timer? Any other advice you gents could offer?
Many thanks all

BrumBloke

Offline Littlefoot

Hello Gentlemen,

How is everyone this fine day! Well I have to be honest, I have never punted in my entire live but after a year of zero sac fun I feel it's time I had a go! Claire looks and sounds awesome and is just my type. Would you guys recommend Claire for a first timer like your truly?   :thumbsup:

I would say that I am 41 with a bit of a beer belly. would you say that this would be a turn off for Claire at all? Hope not anyway! Many thanks for the great review Littlefoot I think you have just convinced me! Also if I may would you gents recommend any others after spending some time with Claire? Finally should I go for H/H or the full hour for a first timer? Any other advice you gents could offer?
Many thanks all

BrumBloke

Hi brummy, you was asking similar questions back in October. From which the fine members on here gave good advice and guidance. My advice is, just bite the bullet and book someone, and defo go for h/h. And good luck!    :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 06:03:22 pm by Littlefoot »