Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xx Sweet Maya xx (Kings Cross WC1X)  (Read 2711 times)

2 review(s) for SweetViki (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

TOFTT?

Services:
A-levels
Kissing
FK
DFK

OWO
Hand job
Titwank (pearl necklace)
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £100 per hour

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's (maid) Maya, English is ok

Location: Small flat in Kings cross. Small to mid sized bedroom very basic and well used.
Small to mid sized bathroom with a real bath + shower attachment and some toiletries.
Permit zones = Monday - Friday 08:30 - 18:30 / 08:30 - 13:30, parking directly outside, pay and display (£4.30 PH)
Tube = Kings Cross, a 5min walk

Would I visit again: Yes

Pictures: Don't show a lot but its her

The girl: Mid to long brown hair, size 8 - 10 (is fair) 5 foot 7, in her 20. Real tits (C cup), flat bum.

Plus + A good attitude and service, with a happy-smiling W/G that likes to kiss and be playful  :thumbsup:

Neutral: Was a little ruff with her nails (not painful). Alarm clock for a 5 mins warning, but I got my full time.

I will add,
Good hour of fun in a central location (easy access from the tube) with a W/G that not bad VFM, for what she offers, IMO.

As always, YMMV with any W/G

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 06:20:30 pm by The_Don »

Online Cunning Punt

Pictures where the face is totally covered is always a concern, though in the one of part of her face, she doesn't seem too bad, but it's a bit blurry.

However, a good range of services at reasonable price.

Another good find, Don. Thanks for TOFTT and the review.  :hi:

holland

Pictures where the face is totally covered is always a concern, though in the one of part of her face, she doesn't seem too bad, but it's a bit blurry.

However, a good range of services at reasonable price.

Another good find, Don. Thanks for TOFTT and the review.  :hi:

Thank you very much The Don for the review.

Cunning Punt if you really curious about the look of her face it is well exposed on her private gallery. Personally i don't find her very attractive.

Online Cunning Punt

Thank you very much The Don for the review.

Cunning Punt if you really curious about the look of her face it is well exposed on her private gallery. Personally i don't find her very attractive.

I don't have any AW credits and can't be bothered with the palaver of doing so, and don't really want to give an adult entertainment provider my bank details.

I was thinking aloud and not all that fussed if service is okay, and she doesn't seem a total minger from that half-picture.

holland

I don't have any AW credits and can't be bothered with the palaver of doing so, and don't really want to give an adult entertainment provider my bank details.

I was thinking aloud and not all that fussed if service is okay, and she doesn't seem a total minger from that half-picture.

Sure, i understand. I buy the pg just when im in doubt about the look of a girl. I rather waste 2 than 100 pounds.
There are various method of payment if you interested. I have a prepaid card for example which is not linked to my bank account.

Anyway The Don said that she is a good provider and that is the most important imo.