Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT-SCARLET Glasgow  (Read 1227 times)

4 review(s) for HOT-SCARLET (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline guns

External Link/Members Only
Let down by this girl today . I was looking for a quick 15 minute appointment , wasn't bothered about the bj because i knew it was covered only so i asked if she would give me a bit of facesitting then some sex in the 15mins . Was all done by text and she agreed to my request and gave me a time and postcode . All good  :thumbsup:
I got showered and ready , headed out to the bookies to put my coupons on , gave her a text half an hour beforehand as it's a bit of a trek for me to her place and i get " sorry i can't make it , can you come later " .
Well , no i fucking well can't !
Big fat negative and off the to do list  :angry: :lol:

Offline allypally

Pretty sure she works from a flat in Shettleston. Mixed feedback so probably dodged a bullet

Offline auldie63

Right at the top of her profile
                                          "what I like, what kind guy prefer"
                                                                                           says a lot about her attitude.
Not sure she gets the sex for sale concept.

Offline tazman1002001

I always fancied her ...her body looks good but just ever managed to get a time.

Profile now says Maryhill g20?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline mr small

size 6 !!!. you'll need a tin opener to get her out of a size 6 outfit

:hi:

Offline nervous1

She's good looking and a decent ride but I think she doesn't struggle for clients so things like this will happen with her.  Not really missing out on too much although I can appreciate the annoyance on that particular day.

bigbell

she works from a modern apartment in maryhill, but lots on her likes list are extra or she needs notification