Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Salma88 - Neutral (just)  (Read 533 times)

2 review(s) for Salma88 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Setodger

Made arrangements to see Salma as my plan C, after other plans fell apart

See doesn't answer her phone, so dealt with Sergi (discovered this later) via text, I asked if Sloppy owo was on offer and she said replied that it was all good.
Salma was staying in a big chain hotel a few minutes walk from Bethnal Green station, no trouble getting into the hotel and up to the floor.

When in the room, eyed up Salma, she is a cute little britsh Asian girl with a pretty face and much younger looking than the advertised 30. Dealt with the paper work (£70 for 30minutes) and had a quick wash, and moved onto the main event.

With us both naked on the bed, I told her I wanted head, to which she reached for the condom, I was a bit confused so I asked if she'd received my text, to which said "yes". I was more confused now so I explained more about my request for sloppy owo. Salma tried to back track and say that she didn't get all of her messages and that sometimes her "friend" replied for her, So she agreed to owo.

Salma's owo technique needed alot direction. Had to instruct her that touching my cock with the tip of her tongue was not a blowjob.
Moved onto RO and fingering and she was very unresponsive, I looked up at her and she just looked like someone who didn't really know what was going on.
Decided to get on with it and put the mac on, started with cowgirl and once again there was just that awkward forced smile on her face. So span her around and jackhammered in doggy.

washed up, said my goodbyes and told her that her "friend" should let her know about any requests next time.

I'm really not sure if this is an neutral or negative. Salma was really nice enough, but did need alot of basic direction, which I wasn't happy with. But if you are really into cute british asian girls who are submissive she might be for you.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

punther

How do you do a jackhammer in doggy?

Offline Setodger

maybe I have term wrong, but I've always thought of it as from behind whilst pushing the girls head down

Yeboahsleftfoot

Jackhammering is confusing, it is described as different positions External Link/Members Only man on top or External Link/Members Only doggy style or External Link/Members Only blow job - for me jackhammering a bird is fucking her fast and furious....