Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lulu Electra - not even the chance of a spark  (Read 1296 times)

4 review(s) for Lulu Electra (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Stones69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I texted her 10 mins before our appointment, then called with a few minutes to go. She answered, said she thought I wasn't coming as I hadn't been in touch since my previous evening's text! That text confirmed the time, postcode, price and what I wanted. She asked for 15 mins and I happily agreed. Then I get a text saying she isn't comfortable with me and that her mind is elsewhere. What do you make of that?

Does everyone drop a morning text to reconfirm? Should I be concerned about her mental health and point her to some support services? Or as it's her job should she have been a professional? Or more likely she just had something else to do and couldn't be bothered?

Shame as I was looking forward to a sexy punt on my one day off. V. Disappointing.

will-ow

Ive attended one of her parties (her, her partner, various guys and a few hired girls) and she is a little ...eccentric but its a shame you had a bad experience, those parties are a lot of fun!

Offline rubric

I've seen her a couple of times some years back - was subsequently invited to the parties but it wasn't really my thing.

I get the idea that this line of work isn't her main thing, and so she tends only to do it when she's in the mood. She flaked out the first time i booked - I think only got to see her because she let me in to see one of the other girls working in her flat (GenX) and I got chatting to her and asked her directly.

Offline Stones69

Just want to change this review slightly on reflection, wrote it when I was angry at being let down at the last minute, but that could be down to an honest misunderstanding. I feel bad about questioning her mental health, as that isn't appropriate, it can be a real problem in society and using it like this is lazy. Would change from a negative to a neutral if possible.

Offline jimbobb

I've seen her a couple of times some years back - was subsequently invited to the parties but it wasn't really my thing.

I get the idea that this line of work isn't her main thing, and so she tends only to do it when she's in the mood. She flaked out the first time i booked - I think only got to see her because she let me in to see one of the other girls working in her flat (GenX) and I got chatting to her and asked her directly.

Is GenX working again she was great    - 

Offline KPL

Where is she based?  :unknown: Please add location

Offline rubric

Is GenX working again she was great    -

Not seen her around recently, I did ask Jessy when I saw her last, and she didn't know anything.