Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kayla Notts - Nottingham  (Read 1281 times)

6 review(s) for Kayla-NG5 (4 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Sureshot

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This review is a few weeks old but the meet was so forgetable it almost slipped my mind.

I met her last year and gave a positive review, from memory it was a good punt so when working in her area recently i thought id give her another go.

Back then i was still fairly green and inexperienced in this game hence my previous green review but since my standards and expectations have risen, sadly Kayla's havent.

Plus side is she's very easy to book, one simple phone call and an hour later youre in her pants.  Shes also got the most perfect body (from the neck down) and the prettiest pussy ive ever seen.  Facially comes down to taste but i quite like her look.

Unfortunately thats where it ends.  The house stinks of cat piss.  Didnt bother me last time and shes clear on her profile about cats but like i said, my standards have raised since. Make no mistake, it hits you when you enter the door and its not pleasant.

I asked for a shower and she handed me the oldest, hardest towel ive had the displeasure of using. It was like trying to dry yourself with a slab of barbed wire.

Onto the action, sucked and fucked that great little body but the whole thing was Starfish.  She just laid there and let me get on with it.  No real enthusiasm or engagement.  Trying to get some post spunk chat out of her was like pulling teeth and gave the impression that i was an inconvenience to her otherwise busy schedule. Although i wouldnt call it clock watching or rushing me out i was hardly made to feel welcome.

To be fair she gives decent owo, no cim but you can splash her face.

To summarise, a good looking girl whose all round service doesnt match up.  Certainly not worth me seeing a third time.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Sorry to hear matey, I've noticed her profile  and considered a blast on her a few times as an alternative to what I usually do, I've read about the cats before and the smell you mention would put me of totally, I'm not a fan of cats at all.

Appreciated as always for the review matey, another one to avoid.

Sureshot

Sorry to hear matey, I've noticed her profile  and considered a blast on her a few times as an alternative to what I usually do, I've read about the cats before and the smell you mention would put me of totally, I'm not a fan of cats at all.

Appreciated as always for the review matey, another one to avoid.

Theres a lot lot worse out there and im sure she'll be good for someone but these days even a neutral is a waste of money for me.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I find her gallery photos are better (probably because they are older) than the main profile pic that shows her face, I wouldn't go as far to say she's ugly but certainly looks aged at bit or her other photos are photoshopped/ blurred a bit more.
The stuff on her lip don't do it for me but the tits and tats are nice