Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Orchid Thai Massage, Fareham  (Read 8629 times)

vogelcrystal

When visiting "First Paradise" I also spotted this place: External Link/Members Only nearby.  It's on the main street going west out of the town, towards the station.  Shop front, lots of passers-by.

I actually just wanted a massage as I'd done a lot of sport that day and my back was feeling very tight, and I knew I'd need some attention.   My usual physio wasn't available, so I thought I'd give this place a try.  I'd mentally budgeted £40-50 just for the privilege of being able to sleep, and not be stiff as a board the next day, and while that was the primary objective, I thought if more was available I'd definitely be interested.

The place itself is very new - only been open a few months.  It's really nicely decorated, tasteful, clean, with excellent facilities.  The woman who let me in was a very small Thai lady, size 6/8, maybe 30s or a bit younger.  I thought she was gorgeous.  Fantastic little arse, and pert-looking tits with a little cleavage showing via a v-neck t-shirt.  I really fancied her.

I got there at 1930 and the place closes at 2000, and she said she had to meet someone, so couldn't extend beyond 8, so it was just 30 mins, for £25.  I was mainly there for the massage, and to test the water, and the massage was very good indeed - really excellent - just what I needed.  Some 5 mins into the massage she asked me if I wanted anything else, to which I replied: certainly.  She offered hand relief for £30 and topless for £50.  I told her this was massively over-priced, and that I'd do HR for £20, and B2B for £40 and no more.  She offered topless HR for £40, and while that was overpriced, and I told her so, I really really fancied her, and really wanted to see her tits, so I agreed.  She said: pay me first, which put a downer on things right away.  I agreed in principle, but needed the 'actual' massage more than anything else.  15 or so mins later, my back was feeling much relieved, and she asked again.  I agreed, and paid her, and off came her top.

Her tits were not as nice as I'd hoped - slightly saggy, but still nice.  However, all sensuality had gone, and while I think she was genuinely trying to do the right thing, and taking direction, and asking me if I was enjoying myself, there just wasn't any chemistry, and she seemed inexperienced.  We'd also left it too late, and time running out (she ran on to nearly 10 past, persevering), I called time.  She seemed genuinely upset, and said she had wanted me to be happy, but had failed.

As it happened, the massage was really top notch, and she was a very sweet girl, but plainly not really cut out for the sensual side of things.  I gave her a hug, tipped her £20 because the massage itself had been so good, and in my mind I'd set aside £40-50 just for the massage.  I felt sorry for her, and didn't want her day to end on a low note.

That said, the sensual side was rubbish.  I was a fool to agree to £40 for topless HR anyway, but it was a big disappointment.   If I return it will only be for the massage.

So - overall it's a negative for me, for "extras" but a positive if you want a great massage (which I suspect is really not what fellow punters are looking for, but might be useful info all the same).
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 08:23:45 am by vogelcrystal »

Clarkey

Thanks for that Vogel

I went this morning on the off chance with very much the same line of thought as you. I enjoy a good deep tissue massage and a reasonably priced HE if the offer is there, but I don't stretch to 40 on top for HE or B2B. Makes for an expensive hour.

Walked up on spec feeling very conspicuous, hey ho. Sign said OPEN, door shut, Dead end, and a road full of shoppers behind you :scare: I thought feck it and rang the bell becoming aware of an elderly female behind me. Acting all nonchalantwhilst no doubt a string of blokes walking past sniggered I feigned disgust as the WI lady also knocked and tutted.  I walked off cringing whilst WI lady said something along the lines of "why don't you call them". Weirdo. Her not me. :dash:

Anyway looks like I dodged a bullet, and wont be back. Far too open for my liking.

Offline martinbee

I too have been to this place and fully agree the massage was excellent...the extras where overpriced and the rates matched what the OP said....also to add to the superb massage if its the place i think it is (opposite side of the road just down from aldi) you get offered use of their steam room/shower....this alone was a lovely touch which not many places have on offer