Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aqua Sauna - Holloway Road - Carla  (Read 7186 times)

Offline char45

I'd vowed never to go to a sauna again but walking past this one after a night out I felt the urge. £10 entrance and two girls, both miserable EEs, chose Carla. Went to the room and had a discussion which had her trying to charge £80 for 30 minutes. I was so pissed off I agreed to £50 for 20 minutes oral. Received the worse BJ I've experienced. I was so bored that I started texting which she started complaining about! Never, never again

Offline pumps

I've just tried to google it, and I cant come up with a place on Holloway road? The results are coming back with a place on Hornsey road in Holloway.

Can you shed some light on this?

modarr123

Been to this place 2 weeks ago on Hornsey Rd, complete rubbish.

Offline pumps

Been to this place 2 weeks ago on Hornsey Rd, complete rubbish.

This place looks like a proper dump

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline char45

I've just tried to google it, and I cant come up with a place on Holloway road? The results are coming back with a place on Hornsey road in Holloway.

Can you shed some light on this?

Yes it's the bottom  of Hornsey Road

Offline Youknowmyname007

Yes it's the bottom  of Hornsey Road
Is it the one just near the Emirates stadium?
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 1/2 years and refusing to explain.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline char45

Offline Bassman

It is, but you'd be surprised how big the place is when you get inside! Not visited myself but I know people who have and they've mentioned the size on the inside. Dr Who type shit lol. Used to be some stunners in there back in the day. Used to see them going in at the start of their shift. Maybe 5 or 6 years ago now.

Offline Mario7769

I'd vowed never to go to a sauna again but walking past this one after a night out I felt the urge. £10 entrance and two girls, both miserable EEs, chose Carla. Went to the room and had a discussion which had her trying to charge £80 for 30 minutes. I was so pissed off I agreed to £50 for 20 minutes oral. Received the worse BJ I've experienced. I was so bored that I started texting which she started complaining about! Never, never again

You would think that a prossie knowingly giving an awful service wouldn't even give a shit... Prossie logic is astounding.  :wackogirl:

Offline pumps

You would think that a prossie knowingly giving an awful service wouldn't even give a shit... Prossie logic is astounding.  :wackogirl:

She didn't give a fuck, she knows that whilst he's distracted, he wont be concentrating on ejaculating..... aka her cue to finish

Offline Jimmyredcab

I went to this place over 20 years ago, good selection of girls back then.

Offline joe diddley

Tasanee, Thai MILF now of Camden Town, started there. Would see her in Camden but she is now very expensive at £150 an hour.

Offline od13218

Long time since I've done a sauna but popped into one in Kent recently and got equally ripped off- sorry you had a bad one but thanks for reviewing- a timely reminder that I must review mine!

Offline char45

Tasanee, Thai MILF now of Camden Town, started there. Would see her in Camden but she is now very expensive at £150 an hour.

God is she still working! She must be in her 60s now, had some great times round hers about 10 years ago where she'd get some of her middle aged friends round

Offline fuckit

Do you have a link?