Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paola - Tooting  (Read 1533 times)

1 review(s) for RUBÍ  SEXY (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl recently, at least I think it was her they keep the lighting so low in this place you could develop film the old fashion way  :thumbsdown:. I was in the area and decided on a happy go lucky punt and just turn up at the parlour and take whatever was on offer purely to empty balls. (Called first, but only to tell them I'm 30 seconds away and enquire if a girl(s) was free)

The maid who let me is was thick as fuck in the thighs and ass :wacko:, honestly I desperately wanted to unload with that maid!! on the walk upto the flat I asked if she worked and she very shyly said no.   :thumbsdown:

Girl wise, like the veri pic, fake knockers, not much an ass for her size.

extremely quick covered bj, lube up then her on top for a few mins, then me from behind. Struggled to cum with her so had to finish myself off whilst sucking her tits.

She was smiley and friendly, but her technique was just minimum to tick boxes.

Paid: £40

Neutral because it wasn't bad and wasn't great.

Positives: None

Negatives: Really wanted to bang the maid, but unavailable......

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Brazilian Martian

Is the maid the short woman big hips slightly chubby wears hair back in a bun. At the white door brothel on the main strip
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 06:29:35 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline pumps

Is the maid the short woman big hips slightly chubby wears hair back in a bun. At the white door brothel on the main strip

I cant remember what her hair style was like as I didn't look that far up lol, but everything else sounds spot on.  :sarcastic:

I cant remember what her hair style was like as I didn't look that far up lol, but everything else sounds spot on.  :sarcastic:

Yep she does have sex appeal about her your a lucky guy she makes me walk up the stairs before her all the time  :sarcastic:. But when she shows me into the bedroom I see her walk off she does have a nice ass  :hi:

Offline pumps

Yep she does have sex appeal about her your a lucky guy she makes me walk up the stairs before her all the time  :sarcastic:. But when she shows me into the bedroom I see her walk off she does have a nice ass  :hi:

She wanted me to go first too, but I gave her a smile and said "no after you, I'll catch you if you fall back"  lool.   ahhhh blowing smoke up these hoe's arses, they're so predictable :sarcastic:.

I'll have to enquire again if shes working one day.

Where is this place

This place is a stones throw from tooting train station on the same side as the aldi supermarket.

Offline pumps

its a lidl's I believe, Post code is SW17 9HW

Offline MisterMr

I see that she is working around Gants Hill area now.

Is her English speaking any good Pumps? A little chat after doing the deed is always nice

Is her English speaking any good Pumps? A little chat after doing the deed is always nice

Lol what you gonna talk to her about politics or the economy of south america  :unknown:

Offline MisterMr

Probably talk about my technique and if she enjoyed it lol

Offline pumps

No idea - I vaguely remember fucking her.

Offline MisterMr

No idea - I vaguely remember fucking her.

No worries man.... she looks decent enough so I'll take the plunge