Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Libby IK services Leeds  (Read 4877 times)

100punt

External Link/Members Only

Past wk end I tried to arrange a meeting due to the wife working away but couldn't get anything lined up.

This week I needed to head further north so thought I may aswel use the time in Leeds for a punt and after reading Mr FF's review of Libby I was sold so arranged a 1 hour incall.

Exchanged a few tx, nice and simple just how I like it, great flat in Leeds Docklands blah blah

After punting on and off for 22 years and a few disappointments I'm only interested now in pretty much sure hits, I only get to punt once every 4-6 weeks due to work,family so when I do get an hour with a girl I want her to look pretty much like her photos and to walk away happy and satisfied not pissed off caused Iv wasted money on a bird ten years older and 2 stone heavier than her profile suggests.

Well Libby left me satisfied and then some, Stunning, slim, toned and very sexy, fake great looking tits and one of the prettiest pussies Iv ever seen.

I knock on the door and she answers, asks if I'm nervous, have I done this before (says some guys bottle it at this point) asks if I want a drink and we chat for 2 minutes before going into the bedroom where she asks me to take a shower.

2 minutes in the shower and I come out to her standing in a little black G-string and black heels in front of a full length mirror, straight into kissing which I'm enjoying then like a meerkat disappearing down its hole she's gone and got her mouth round my cock going full deep throat, licking, hitting it on her face and generally being utter filth whilst I watch.

Onto the bed and she pours lube on my cock and straddles me, rubbing her pussy up and down my cock before she switches round so I can see her ass, she reaches round and pulls her ass apart before hopping off and telling me to lick her pussy.

As I said before her pussy is stunning and totally smooth so I'm licking away and she's moaning and grinding it into my face, she then tells me to stick my tongue right in so I hoist her legs back and tongue fuck her, she squeezes my head into her thighs and cums and says "that didn't take long"

On goes the rubber and she squats straight onto me and I can feel the heat of her very tight pussy, I'm laying back watching and smiling and spin her round and lay her back onto me, legs wide apart and watch in the mirror as I fuck her.

She asks me to fuck her doggy and hard, all the while positioning herself so I can see everything so I oblige and it doesn't take long till I can't take much more. She tells me to cum on her ass so it runs onto her pussy so off comes the rubber and as she requested all over her ass, she tells me to look in the mirror at which point she reaches round with both hands and rubs my loads into her ass and pussy!

I collapse on the bed and we laugh and chat for 5, she gets a quick shower and we chat again, funny friendly girl, all very relaxed and she says you have ten minutes left.

Now twice in 1 hour isn't easy for me these days but she tells me to play with her pussy and as I do the old fella responds so she tells me to straddle her and takes my cock in her mouth once again, I reach round and play with her pussy and she's again moaning and groaning and getting wetter, I work her clit faster and faster and she's now wanking me into her face and I shoot again.

I actually have to get her hands off my cock cause she's still going at it, amazing sexy girl who knows how to satisfy a man and I left very happy and will definitely be going back.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Great review fella.  :drinks:

Glad you enjoyed her.  :yahoo:

I see you had a similar experience to me but without the wine.  :lol: :lol:

Offline rafa

Glad you had a good time. She is on my list so as Isabelle still haven't decided which one to see it will towards the end of this month.

100punt

I see you had a similar experience to me but without the wine.   
Report this post 

Yeah! She had a couple of glasses, I stuck to water and her pussy

Amazing girl and il be going back, also looking to see Isabelle too

Offline maggsy

This may be a bit naïve, but I am not sure I would like a girl to rub my cum all over her ass and pussy - isn't this is a bit risky?

100punt

This may be a bit naïve, but I am not sure I would like a girl to rub my cum all over her ass and pussy - isn't this is a bit risky?

Hi Magsy,are your talking about pregnancy or something else? Iv had a vasectomy so not a concern to me and I'd expect all girls to also be on some form of contraception

Offline stevedave

Hi Magsy,are your talking about pregnancy or something else? Iv had a vasectomy so not a concern to me and I'd expect all girls to also be on some form of contraception

I'm guessing he means infection wise, from the girls perspective. Not that anyone is suggesting you've got an infection, but it's a tad, well, trusting of her.

100punt

I'm guessing he means infection wise, from the girls perspective. Not that anyone is suggesting you've got an infection, but it's a tad, well, trusting of her.

Oh right, with him saying he wouldn't like it I assumed he meant because of pregnancy risk or why else wouldn't you like a girl to do that? If you had an infection and knew then you would be foolish to have sex with someone full stop.

I guess it's no different to having unprotected blow job or licking a girl

Offline mrjal

why else wouldn't you like a girl to do that?

If she's doing it with every bloke she sees though isn't that practically barebacking?

100punt

If you see it that way sure,there's the same risk from owo both ways though is there not? You exchange salvia and sexual fluids

Offline mrfishyfoo

If she's doing it with every bloke she sees though isn't that practically barebacking?

FFS  :dash: :dash: :dash: Theres a big difference from sticking a raw cock in a lass and spunking up her to shooting a load over her and covering her in cum.

If she had taken his load in her mouth and then swallowed, which also has a risk associated with it for the girl, would we be debating that ??

I can think of loads of girls who will happily take a load over their lower back etc after being pounded in doggie.

So can someone please explain to me what the issue is here as I seem to have missed it.

Offline mrfishyfoo

If you see it that way sure,there's the same risk from owo both ways though is there not? You exchange salvia and sexual fluids

+1

Offline maggsy

So can someone please explain to me what the issue is here as I seem to have missed it.
[/quote]

I would have thought that rubbing someone's spunk into their pussy introduced a risk (albeit low) of pregnancy and personally it not something I

Offline agentsmith

If she's rubbing a punter's cum into/onto her pussy, she is basically barebacking. You might be wearing protection, but people on here won't see a barebacker even for covered sex, this is what a punt with her amounts to.

Offline maggsy

I would have thought that rubbing someone's spunk into their pussy introduced a risk (albeit low) of pregnancy and personally is not something I would want a WG to do. Does it also not increase the risk of an STI?. I guess we all have levels of risk we are prepared to accept but this seems an unnecessary one to me.

Offline mrfishyfoo

If she's rubbing a punter's cum into/onto her pussy, she is basically barebacking. You might be wearing protection, but people on here won't see a barebacker even for covered sex, this is what a punt with her amounts to.

I think Mr100P needs to clarify what happened here as I see a very big accusation and only he can answer it.

So to the point did the lass take your spunk and put it up inside her ?? A simple yes or no will do.

Offline mrjal

I can think of loads of girls who will happily take a load over their lower back etc after being pounded in doggie.

Taking a load over her lower back isn't the issue, its the fact that she "rubs my loads into her ass and pussy" that people might have an issue with.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Taking a load over her lower back isn't the issue, its the fact that she "rubs my loads into her ass and pussy" that people might have an issue with.

Yes if it went INSIDE her then I agree that there is an issue.

If it didn't go INSIDE her then there is no issue end of.

The only person who can answer that is Mr100P.

100punt

Seems the original issue you had was pregnancy then as I thought but as I said iv had the snip so I'm not concerned with pregnancy

I finished on her arse and she reached round smeared it in that area then had a shower, she wasn't fingering my cum up herself

Offline mrfishyfoo

I finished on her arse and she reached round smeared it in that area then had a shower, she wasn't fingering my cum up herself

Cheers for the clarification fella  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline stevedave

Still a bit close for comfort for me, all personal opinion and preference of course.

Offline cueball

The last time I saw quoting as skilled as on this thread it were by the much missed sludge  :sarcastic:

Sludge, have you come back?

Very confusing quoting  :dash:

Offline stevedave

The last time I saw quoting as skilled as on this thread it were by the much missed sludge  :sarcastic:

Sludge, have you come back?

Very confusing quoting  :dash:

Agreed, struggling a bit myself, and I've not even had a drink! Maybe a beer would help  :lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Still a bit close for comfort for me, all personal opinion and preference of course.

Indeed SD.

Least we now know what went off.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 08:01:25 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline agentsmith

I'm glad the OP had a good time and always appreciate an honest report, good or bad.

I hope what he later clarified is true and he hasn't just changed his tune cos a few of us have piped up regarding the bareback angle.

I'd much rather an honest report, warts 'n' all, than one being changed just to please others.

Offline maggsy

Agreed, struggling a bit myself, and I've not even had a drink! Maybe a beer would help  :lol:

Sorry, I haven't posted much on this forum and clearly I am not very good at it  :drinks:

Offline mrfishyfoo

I'm glad the OP had a good time and always appreciate an honest report, good or bad.

I hope what he later clarified is true and he hasn't just changed his tune cos a few of us have piped up regarding the bareback angle.

I'd much rather an honest report, warts 'n' all, than one being changed just to please others.

+1

The point is though valid.

How close is too close ??
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 08:31:20 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Sorry, I haven't posted much on this forum and clearly I am not very good at it  :drinks:

You have IMHO a valid point.

As far as I am concerned detail is everything. This is why my reports are highly graphic and nothing is left out.

This is why I asked for clarification from MrP.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 08:43:28 pm by mrfishyfoo »

100punt

Not at all,makes no odds to me who has what opinion as I was there and know what went off and had a great time, there is no bareback angle given I had covered sex!

I shot on a girls arse and she rubbed it in,if I had something well she got it cause she sucked my cock,I'm she had something I got it cause I eat her pussy,spunking on her is no different
im sure everyone here has had owo off a working girl? Gone down on a working girl? Kissed them? And so on,all carry risk!

Anyway as per review! Awesome girl I can highly recommend

Offline agentsmith

+1

The point is though valid.

How close is too close ??

Imagine one of those thong bikinis with a small triangle front. Anything inside that triangle is too close I reckon.

Offline stevedave

Just to clarify my stance here, I don't think for one minute bareback was involved. I just find the use of the spunk after it was deposited on her body a little...well, odd.

I daresay this thread and the info in it will get back to Michelle/IK before too long, if it hasn't already, and I doubt that the girl involved will be doing it again.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Just to clarify my stance here, I don't think for one minute bareback was involved. I just find the use of the spunk after it was deposited on her body a little...well, odd.

+1

Apparently spunk is good for the skin. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Might try it if I ever scratch my TV itch  :D :D

Offline agentsmith

+1

If that were true my hands would look 20 years younger than the rest of me.

Offline stevedave

+1

Might try it if I ever scratch my TV itch  :D :D

Haha not an itch I've ever had, but I would imagine tcm may well be able to point you in the right direction  :D

Offline cueball

If that were true my hands would look 20 years younger than the rest of me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Haha not an itch I've ever had, but I would imagine tcm may well be able to point you in the right direction  :D

East Mids podging team are real filthy boys. That's where it will happen if it ever does.

Offline stevedave

East Mids podging team are real filthy boys. That's where it will happen if it ever does.

Ahhh in that case cueball will be able to help, he's well in with the East Midlands chaps  :D

Offline cueball

East Mids podging team are real filthy boys.

No they're not, they're not filthy at all, quite the opposite, you can see your face in the reflection in their EM shiny armour  :sarcastic:

The only filth in the east Midlands is the muck on the hooves of the knights steeds  :sarcastic:

Offline mrfishyfoo

No they're not, they're not filthy at all, quite the opposite, you can see your face in the reflection in their EM shiny armour  :sarcastic:

The only filth in the east Midlands is the muck on the hooves of the knights steeds  :sarcastic:

Don't be upsetting them now.  :lol: :lol: They may spot me next time I sneak in and podge one of "their" lasses.  :diablo: :diablo:

Offline stevedave

:lol: :lol:

Offline cueball

Ahhh in that case cueball will be able to help, he's well in with the East Midlands chaps  :D

Oh yes, they adore me down there, they'd be delighted to get me in sherwood forest, strap me in the dunking stool and send me to bottom of the river idle.

Golfie would save me though........ I think  :sarcastic:

Offline cueball

Don't be upsetting them now. 

Now, that's a promise I guarantee I cannot keep  :sarcastic:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Now, that's a promise I guarantee I cannot keep  :sarcastic:

Gangbang with "their" finest ??  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline cueball

Gangbang with "their" finest ??  :yahoo: :yahoo:

I know I'm going to regret this........ who's their finest?  :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

I know I'm going to regret this........ who's their finest?  :D

You telling me you ain't spotted her yet ??

Offline cueball

You telling me you ain't spotted her yet ??

No, I haven't, feel free to share. Have I tormented the EM queen on here before or is it some other lass?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Got distracted by beer here you go

Shes a real cracker.

Offline cueball

Got distracted by beer here you go

Shes a real cracker.

Aahh,  she's been in the cage for ages. Fine contribution on your part though fishy.

I'd lay money that you've got one of her cups stashed away though :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 09:22:10 am by cueball »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Aahh,  she's been in the cage for ages. Fine contribution on your part though fishy.

I'd lay money that you've got one of her cups stashed away though :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

FFS you didn't have to tell  :lol: :lol:

Offline cueball

FFS you didn't have to tell  :lol: :lol:

Just right for your Sunday morning cuppa  :D

Cup of Yorkshire tea and a stroll down memory lane :sarcastic: