Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: disinterested in heathrow - Sweet~Mistress  (Read 1846 times)

2 review(s) for Sweet~Mistress  (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jayohlay

I o this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only mistress

dropping a mate off at the airport and got though the traffic quite quickly so thought why not let's sample what heathrow has to offer 1st mistake plan a did nt respond so looked again 2nd mistake found this one and it was close to where I was so opted for her asked the standard questions about her services she told me she did them all anal cim kissing fingerings ect I got to the hotel easy parking at the back she gave me the room number all very quickly so I thought great got to the room and was great ed by a total direct girl be more hot than the pictures on the profile but that's when I should of walked but my dick was in charge and I went in agree what services I wanted and done the paper work that when it all started to go down hill she told me to get undressed so I did and she got out the Rubber and said you on top I said what about a bj and she went if I must so she went to put the rubber on and I said you do it with out she says never so there goes cim after about 30 seconds of a shit bj she said you go on top I did and just fucker the shit out of her because I knew which way this was going
I cam and she pushed me off and went and cleaned her self up she came back in and asked for a massage which she agreed I asked for a second round which all of a sudden her grasp on English disappeared so I cut my loses and went over al shit but she was a looker but if they are just after the money why do they bother

Veritas

if they are just after the money why do they bother

Hate to break it to you but they are ALL just after the money.  Some of them just present that in a slightly more customer friendly fashion  :drinks:

Offline jayohlay

I know there are all just after the money iam not naive but at the end of the day you would nt put up with shit service any where else I am just feed up with wg being all great till you get the paper work done and then it all changes over the years I have met some truly excellent wg but they are a rare species

Offline macman26

sorry that sounds a shit punt.... the last one I had from a EE was going a smiler way to what you had. I turned around and said "Anal yes"? in you go and pound away....

At least that why it's something you can enjoy from the norm.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the warning.

Romanian + no feedback on AW, let alone on here = Big swerve from many of us.

Offline jayohlay

I did nt look to see she was romanian till I did the review I try to avoid and most feed back on aw is fake

Offline Banno123

This WG just popped up in my area! Surely it’s too good to be true?  :wacko:
Is this the same WG you saw OP?

Offline Henry Hoover

Thanks for the warning.

Romanian = Big swerve from many of us.

Just thought I would alter that for you  :D