Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bell40 - Bristol  (Read 2443 times)

20 review(s) for Bell40 (15 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline radman67

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Bell earlier today

Comms - excellent, rang first and made booking, text sent with postcode and street name, when I arrived she texted flat number.

Looks - whilst she's no youngster, Bell is attractive and has a cracking body for her age (she said she was 45)

Service - as soon is was into the bedroom she was all over me like a rash, she didn't bother asking for the cash up front (I put it on top of the dressing table). Straight into DFK then OWO & RO, then she put on the Mac and straddle me which resulted in pop 1. Some cuddling and massage the onto round 2 wth anal (cowgirl, doggie & standing) then onto more OWO and prostate massage for pop 2.  She did try and coax another one out of me but I was well and truly drained.

Definitely recommended
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

Nice one radman :drinks: :drinks:

She is pretty hot for her age. :rose: Looks like she's in Bristol to stay. :thumbsup:

Shaketherooom

I saw Bell last week in Bristol for a half hour incall and didn't have such a good time.

First i agreed a time, then when i arrived (near Queens Square - a flat used by a few polish prossies) was told to wait, some flakey landlord excuse but im sure she had snuck in another punter.

I waited and to be fair her price is good and she is very enthusiatic and friendly, if a little crazy too but in a good fun way. She gave good owo too.

The problem for me is she looked older than i expected or the photos suggest and as a result i found it hard to get into the punt as i just didnt fancy her Obviously some punters wont mind but i do and i wont return. Ill write up a proper review later when i have time.

Shakey

Offline Roth

Sorry to hear that Shakey. :( She advertised 40 on AW but told radman she was 45.  But that's all in prossy years.  How old do you reckon she is? :unknown:

Offline radman67

I've seen a few comments about her looks on previous reviews so I went in with some trepidation but, to be honest I was pleasantly surprised. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder but for £100/hr she was damn good value.  I wouldn't have argued with her about her age, it's always hard to gauge and I've met 30 year olds who've looked a whole lot worse !

Offline Roth

I've seen a few comments about her looks on previous reviews so I went in with some trepidation but, to be honest I was pleasantly surprised. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder but for £100/hr she was damn good value.  I wouldn't have argued with her about her age, it's always hard to gauge and I've met 30 year olds who've looked a whole lot worse !

Fair one.  :thumbsup:

Shaketherooom

Hard to say for sure Roth, but i would say closer to 50

Offline Roth

Offline 123Mel456

Met Bell many times, she cerytainly isn't a 'looker' and would siggest that 45 was about right but has got a veryu good body for her age and a tight ass and is more than happy to take it up the ass for no extra too
Always entusiastic and if you close your eyes and imagine it is Mia Malkova you will pop without too much difficulty  :D :lol: :D :lol: :P

Offline solidsnake

Agree with pretty much everything said in this review. She is great value for money but i also had that feel that it was hard for me to fully enjoy bit as she is bit older than I expected. But age teahces you some good tricks and she excells at tricks

cunningstunt69

I had same experience, and also there was another guy hanging around just before I went in. When I came out of the apartments, he went in. Like me, he was using his mobile to work out where the hell her place was. Maybe it was you! lol.

Anyway, I have a tendancy to agree, had my first prostate massage from her, and enjoyed the anal sex, but I just wish she was younger (and a bit less crazy).

Seen a lot of girls in Bristol now. Hopefully will be able to put up a few reviews.

I saw Bell last week in Bristol for a half hour incall and didn't have such a good time.

First i agreed a time, then when i arrived (near Queens Square - a flat used by a few polish prossies) was told to wait, some flakey landlord excuse but im sure she had snuck in another punter.

I waited and to be fair her price is good and she is very enthusiatic and friendly, if a little crazy too but in a good fun way. She gave good owo too.

The problem for me is she looked older than i expected or the photos suggest and as a result i found it hard to get into the punt as i just didnt fancy her Obviously some punters wont mind but i do and i wont return. Ill write up a proper review later when i have time.

Shakey

Offline Cunning Punt

I had same experience, and also there was another guy hanging around just before I went in. When I came out of the apartments, he went in. Like me, he was using his mobile to work out where the hell her place was. Maybe it was you! lol.

Anyway, I have a tendancy to agree, had my first prostate massage from her, and enjoyed the anal sex, but I just wish she was younger (and a bit less crazy).

So back-to-back bookings and no shower inbetween them? :vomit:

Yes, I found her too old and facially unappealing, and far too crazy to return but she is enthusiastic.

Seen a lot of girls in Bristol now. Hopefully will be able to put up a few reviews.

Welcome to the forum and look forward to your reviews, even if you've chosen a profile name rather similar to mine.

Offline radman67

and now she's moved to Maidenhead  :dash: