Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fkk Oceans Düsseldorf 25-08-16  (Read 2507 times)

Offline Jerboa

External Link/Members Only

So after leaving Dream Heaven, and checking into my nearby hotel, I headed over to Oceans, arrived just before 10pm, a very pretty receptionist on the desk, it does make you wonder if girls like her also work too, anyhow I took the €30 no food or drink entry, it's 50 if you want food and drink, but after 7pm beer is charged anyway, if you don't take food & drink you can buy drinks at the bar on your wristband, and once you leave pay any bill.

As I'd had plenty of action that day I mainly came just to relax, and window shop, club is open till 5am during the week, though I wasn't planning on staying that late, got changed into the robe, unlike most club these robes are a lot thinner material, might not sound that notable, but in the summer when you're wearing a thick towel robe it gets to hot, so I normally just wear a towel.

As it was 10pm the club was busy, plenty of girls sat in the bar trying to get attention, I walked down the bar, towards the back door, and was stalked by many girls eyes, as is usually the case at a saunaclub, there seemed a good selection of sexy women, but I took a sauna to begin with, was in no rush.

Sat in the lounge later relaxing, watching the talent, several girls came over to temp me, including two young girls with large boobs and pretty faces, said they were Russian, more likely Romanian, but cracking tits, I didn't bight, as I wanted to see what else was available, plenty of choice, some slutty blondes, as well as brunettes, but I like the look of one of the pole dancers, her name was Lucy, slutty looking brunette, very good on the pole, so hoped Lucy would be good on my pole later, had a quick chat and took her to a room, not a bad punt but not wild, did half hour and finished.

Time was now 1am, I'd had enough for the night, so headed back to my hotel.

Offline claretandblue

Brings back good memories, hopefully I can get back out to Germany soon,great for punting!

Offline Steve2

Nice review mate. I am jealous  :hi:

Offline DrGFreeman

thanks for review jerboa
I am heading to dussleldorf next week. I have two nights -  I'm thinking FKK living room and oceans
I've been reading the ISG threads.
just wondered what UKP views were on best FKK in Dussledorf ?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
thanks for review jerboa
I am heading to dussleldorf next week. I have two nights -  I'm thinking FKK living room and oceans

Been to Living room. Went there a few years ago and had a great time.
Facilities were good, as were the girls. Would recommend.

Offline claretandblue

thanks for review jerboa
I've not been to many fkk clubs but I certainly had a good time in oceans when I went

Offline MattG92

Definitely need to get myself to Düsseldorf again sometime, entrance fee is quite a difference from the FKK Artemis.. I wonder why? No pool? Less girls?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Definitely need to get myself to Düsseldorf again sometime, entrance fee is quite a difference from the FKK Artemis.. I wonder why? No pool? Less girls?

At Living room, there was no pool, but a large Jacuzzi, steam and sauna room including a proper female, genuine masseur available to work on you.

As for the girls, I went on a Friday night and it became fairly crowded with girls, such that a few started to perform lap dancing, in order to attract the punters' attention.

Entrance fee was €75.

Offline MattG92

Seems to have gone down to 60euro for entrance fee which is good :) definitely gonna get myself down there for a few nights in a few weeks. I do like the look of Oceans more though.

Offline DrGFreeman

not bothered by lack of a pool, girls rarely swim it, so they're populated by the guys
who wants a pool full of naked middle aged men ? not me

living room, I read, is smaller, but has consistently good reviews for girls, facilities and management

Oceans, new and big. has girls dancing on podiums which may be fun
smokey maybe, but that may just whiney americans, I take cigars anyway so smokey is fine by me
varying entrance fees is a complaint on ISG
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 10:23:31 pm by DrGFreeman »

Offline MattG92

not bothered by lack of a pool, girls rarely swim it, so they're populated by the guys
who wants a pool full of naked middle aged men ? not me

living room, I read, is smaller, but has consistently good reviews for girls, facilities and management

Oceans, new and big. has girls dancing on podiums which may be fun
smokey maybe, but that may just whiney americans, I take cigars anyway so smokey is fine by me
varying entrance fees is a complaint on ISG

I liked the pool in Artemis just so I could chill somewhere instead of being inside, I never went in it for that same reason but a lot of girls did go in and a lot did tend to just relax around the pool on a sunbed, that was in July though :P

Offline Jerboa

Quite simple really, Oceans a new club and wants to attract punters and girls from other clubs, and the Dus area has a lot of competition, while Artemis is the only club in Berlin.

At Living room, there was no pool, but a large Jacuzzi, steam and sauna room including a proper female, genuine masseur available to work on you.

As for the girls, I went on a Friday night and it became fairly crowded with girls, such that a few started to perform lap dancing, in order to attract the punters' attention.

Entrance fee was €75.

75€ sounds steep for LR, guess you were paying a commission on top, the club has never attracted me, would prefer visiting their sister club Goldentime.

Offline DrGFreeman

the club has never attracted me, would prefer visiting their sister club Goldentime.
can I ask why ?

Offline Jerboa

can I ask why ?

LR is a small club, a large house in Kaarst, I guess because everytime I'm in Kaarst I'm visiting Farell Lounge around the corner, if I was in Dus area I'd go Oceans, if I had a car I'd head to Goldentime.