Ok then. I saw 2 girls, Gaby and Anna. Both Hungarian if that matters. Gaby, 21, pretty as a picture, lovely little body, perfect tits, pierced shaved pussy. 30 mins, owo, com and prostate massage 110 euros. I'd have happily paid more. Really lovely girl.
Anna, a bit older, but just filthy. Not as pretty maybe, but again flawless body (I prefer girls with a bit of meat on them) with a husky smoky voice that just pressed my buttons. I wasn't sure at that stage if I was up to a second round but my dick assured me that I was. She led me to porno cinema room and started interfering with me in a most improper (but highly pleasurable) way. We then went to one of the rooms where she gave the deepest bj ever, I gave her oral (she came twice) and then we went into 69 for ages until I came big time in her mouth. Lots of kissing and cuddling there and that cost me a further 120. But she did have the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen or tasted.
Seriously, get to Artemis before you die. If only there was anything close to it in the Uk. Brilliant.