Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Annabelle FBSM Birmingham  (Read 4241 times)

16 review(s) for English Annabelle (10 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Thunderer

External Link/Members Only

Last minute appointment (£35 for 30 mins). Annabelle is an attractive, dark haired, tanned English woman. Good figure (smashing arse) and facially attractive.

Location is near the City centre and felt safe enough. Parking is on street, pay at meter.

Premises are a modern, clean apartment on the second floor (there's a lift if you're feeling tired!).

Massage was b2b, topless with her only wearing stockings and a thong. Uses her oiled boobs to great effect. Few cc swipes, no reaching under. Massage is purely sensual, so don't go if you like a firm kneading.

On turning over, HJ delivered well. Not rushed.

Great VFM and a personable woman, too.

Will go again.

Thunderer

robbie1972

Offline Stapler

30mins for £35 is not bad. The attention is all on the client.

If go for the hour at £60, she wants you to massage her!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 04:57:50 pm by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Dodo

30mins for £35 is not bad. The attention is all on the client.

If go for the hour at £60, she wants you to massage her!
.......err, and is that from first hand experience ??

bod666

Is her age as stated? I read a review on here saying she was much older?
Private gallery doesn't give much away

Offline Stapler

Offline RedditchJay

Offline Littlefoot

Does she allow much touching ?

If you book one hour. She gets you massaging her briefly. Which includes giving her a frontal

massage. Rub of the tits, and she also enjoys a good fingering. But I'm not sure if this is on offer

in a 30 mins booking. I would say she's between 37-42. If I were to book again I'd only book 30

mins.  Better VFM.

Offline RedditchJay

im a boob man and have Nancy booked for tomorrow {will review}, how do you rate her boobs ? size ? firm ?

Offline Littlefoot

I'm no expert on boob sizes. Not really a tits man. All I would say neither massive nor tiny. Nice

handful, and nice pointy nips

Dodo

im a boob man and have Nancy booked for tomorrow {will review}, how do you rate her boobs ? size ? firm ?

Nancy's boobs are an absolute delight, as nice a pair as you could wish for. Firm, responsive and a good size D or even DD.
Take your time and you might get more than you bargained for  :wacko:

shithappens

Loved my time with her. Spent 15   Mins eating  her which she seemed to enjoy ,shuddering in her organism

Dodo

Loved my time with her. Spent 15   Mins eating  her which she seemed to enjoy ,shuddering in her organism

I take it you on about Nancy?      If so, Yep, been there, munched that.. She does like a good lickin. First time I got down between her legs it was because she ordered me to so how, as a gentleman, could I refuse.  :wacko:
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 10:06:28 am by Dodo »

Offline Stapler

Very irritating for the OP's of FBSM reviews how Dodo turns the threads to his favourite massage girls!  :dash:

Dodo

Very irritating for the OP's of FBSM reviews how Dodo turns the threads to his favourite massage girls!  :dash:
You tosser, you do keep making a pratt of yourself with comments you later, when questioned cannot support.....this is another and I won't hold my breath waiting for an answer when I ask you to show in the thread where I have introduced another girl into the discussion.

A quick review of the thread will show I helpfully replied to Redditchguys reasonable question.

I suggested on another thread that you change your avatar stallion to a donkey......think I should have said a mule.  :yahoo: