Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LovelySandra89  (Read 1109 times)

26 review(s) for LovelySandra89 (24 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline camshaft72uk

External Link/Members Only

Been on my hotlist for a little while, but as always touring seems awkward to pin down.
Noticed she was in Leeds yesterday (31st Aug 2016), so messaged her.  No reply on AW,  but replied eventually to text.  Managed to arrange for the evening.

Let into building by her flatmate (would expect another working girl, but not sure or too bothered). Taken to flat and then shown door to bedroom where just inside stood Sandra.
Dressed in lovely underwear with stockings and suspenders and looking even better in the flesh than her photo's.  She walked seductively over to me to great me with some passionate FK  ;)

Sorted paperwork out(120) and I went for a shower.  Upon return was greeted again by Sandra to carry on the DFK and progress things.  What followed was a great hour of passionate GFE with a stunning woman.  Received OW, did ask about OWO, but as she was already on it I let her keep going (15 extra for OWO), great technique and pretty deep.  Anyway lots of fun, lots of positions and 2 pops, with a very sexy, stunningly beautiful woman.  It is rare to find a service like this with a woman looking like this.  The fact she is rarely close by is probably a good thing for me,  as there are others on my HL I really want to see.  :-)

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella.  :drinks: :drinks:

Oh boy another gym bunny.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Shame is she is now in Edinburgh  :dash: :dash:

Offline camshaft72uk

She was meant to be in Leeds a bit longer,  but had some kind of a problem with the flat so was only staying one day!!!

Keep a watch on her,  as she did mention some modeling assignments that may keep her busy soon for a while.