Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Madrid - 7 Chicas  (Read 941 times)

scottbowe

I visited this place in July and had a very good time with (I think) Amanda.  External Link/Members Only  she was either a damn fine actress or very into it.  Whatever, I got off big time.  Quite easy to find, but you need to reach through the grille on the door to ring the bell that looks like a light switch.  Some plaque on the wall with FST or something written on it, no Chicas 7 logo in sight... all a bit obscure, but don't be put off!  I nearly walked off thinking they were closed but the mama let me in finally and presently a succession of delights were offered.  Whatever the girl's name was I chose, she was a good pick.  Great value at €60 for 30 min.  DFK, OWO, rec rim, all my faves - basically a proper hot fucking.  No sneaky extras, no stupid €20 drink, no bait and switch.  I'm looking for my next opportunity to go to Spain!  Can't vouch for any of the other girls, apart from their good looks, but I suggest you try over other places for similar money!  Near Plaza de Espana metro.   :cool: :yahoo:

charles1919

Hi, Anyone knows it they are available 24 hours?