Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sabah Sabai massage Ealing  (Read 2803 times)

Offline Moneyd

Has anyone visited?

Would love to know if extras were offered?

I've had a few massages but have never asked.

I don't think they do but just wondered if anyone has ever tried their luck.

Offline 76shen

Has anyone visited?

Would love to know if extras were offered?

I've had a few massages but have never asked.

I don't think they do but just wondered if anyone has ever tried their luck.

This topic should be in the regional punting because you are asking a question not giving a review. So I've moved it to regional punting.

Offline SamLP

It's a legit massage parlour. Been there a few times in the past but wasn't really impressed by their massages.

Offline Kamaka

It's a legit massage parlour. Been there a few times in the past but wasn't really impressed by their massages.
Same here. I did ask for a hand job to finish off, but was politely refused.

Sex man ju

I tend to go there for sports massages.  They're fairly good massages depending on who you get - ask when you call if you want someone to undo knots etc.  Been quite a few times over the last 3 years, never any hint of any extras. 

Offline Botev Plovdiv

If you're looking for extras in ealing Acuherbal (or something like that) in South Ealing is one place. I've been unable to find any other walk-in options despite extensive research  :(

Offline Moneyd

If you're looking for extras in ealing Acuherbal (or something like that) in South Ealing is one place. I've been unable to find any other walk-in options despite extensive research  :(

Cheers pal. I used the place in South Earing twice and generally don't rate it.

I have a 'go to' in Kensington now which is pretty Decent. One day I'll try Kiss massage though.