Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Nikki Hot - Tufnell Park  (Read 1806 times)

3 review(s) for Gorgeous Young GF (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jesus_jones

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I don't really have too much to add to Marco.F's very detailed review. I initially felt she was a neutral, but on reflection I have decided to give her a positive as I did leave very satisfied and would consider a revisit.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=109539.0

I paid for an hour and she didn't try to rush me as much as the other reviews (she said 10 minutes about 45 minutes into the punt, but I put her straight and to her credit she said 'ok' and put the phone away). I should mention that I was her first booking of the day, which may have resulted in a slightly better performance (especially when considering she is doing back-to-back bookings all day, all week).

Very pretty, fresh-faced teen. Marco's review includes a verification picture. My only gripe would be her weirdly-shaped small tits. Kind of triangular. Also, I didn't like her business-like start to proceedings, instructing me to take my clothes off and get on the bed as she stripped herself.

Kissing was good, and became deeper as she became aroused and loosened up. It was never initiated by her though. OWO was decent. She can't go deep but went at it quite enthusiastically and varied the pace well. I am not actually a huge lover of OWO but she came close to making me pop, although she was cheating with a lot of hands. Could do with more eye contact - then I definitely would have popped.

The big plus for me was that she genuinely came. I felt the contractions around my fingers as we kissed and her entire face turned red and she let out a long moan. That was probably the highlight of the punt (she is quite sweet and even said 'thank you'). Sex was also good, but I had to do 90% of the work (she was on top for about 3 minutes before she said 'change') and there was very little eye contact again. I very much enjoyed doing spoon position and prone-bone, where she took a pounding and appeared to be enjoying herself.

However, on the negative side, she has almost 0 English, room is tiny, not very discreet, and she seems very, very shy (during reverse oral, I kept looking up at her and caught her glancing a few times. She giggled and said 'nooo' and put her hands over my eyes).

I'm tempted to go back as it's seriously hard to find genuine teen wg's. She really does look 18/19 unlike most who call themselves 'teen'. However, I think the only reason I got a decent service was because I was the first booking of the day and I went for a full hour.

Offline willow

Thanks for the great report.

She advertises a-levels. Any sense if that is legit?

Also, did you get a glimpse of the other girl working there, Monica Hot Baby?
External Link/Members Only

marco.f

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I don't really have too much to add to Marco.F's very detailed review. I initially felt she was a neutral, but on reflection I have decided to give her a positive as I did leave very satisfied and would consider a revisit.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=109539.0

I paid for an hour and she didn't try to rush me as much as the other reviews (she said 10 minutes about 45 minutes into the punt, but I put her straight and to her credit she said 'ok' and put the phone away). I should mention that I was her first booking of the day, which may have resulted in a slightly better performance (especially when considering she is doing back-to-back bookings all day, all week).

Very pretty, fresh-faced teen. Marco's review includes a verification picture. My only gripe would be her weirdly-shaped small tits. Kind of triangular. Also, I didn't like her business-like start to proceedings, instructing me to take my clothes off and get on the bed as she stripped herself.

Kissing was good, and became deeper as she became aroused and loosened up. It was never initiated by her though. OWO was decent. She can't go deep but went at it quite enthusiastically and varied the pace well. I am not actually a huge lover of OWO but she came close to making me pop, although she was cheating with a lot of hands. Could do with more eye contact - then I definitely would have popped.

The big plus for me was that she genuinely came. I felt the contractions around my fingers as we kissed and her entire face turned red and she let out a long moan. That was probably the highlight of the punt (she is quite sweet and even said 'thank you'). Sex was also good, but I had to do 90% of the work (she was on top for about 3 minutes before she said 'change') and there was very little eye contact again. I very much enjoyed doing spoon position and prone-bone, where she took a pounding and appeared to be enjoying herself.

However, on the negative side, she has almost 0 English, room is tiny, not very discreet, and she seems very, very shy (during reverse oral, I kept looking up at her and caught her glancing a few times. She giggled and said 'nooo' and put her hands over my eyes).

I'm tempted to go back as it's seriously hard to find genuine teen wg's. She really does look 18/19 unlike most who call themselves 'teen'. However, I think the only reason I got a decent service was because I was the first booking of the day and I went for a full hour.

Great review  :thumbsup: I confirm almost everything, including the strange shape of the tits that I forgot to mention in my review. I'm not sure I would consider a revisit (no privacy, rushed in the end, etc), but maybe as a plan C mainly because it's very difficult to find a real 19 yo wg, and she is very cute in my opinion, and fk was good.

Offline Cunning Punt

Great, detailed review. Lays out all the positives, neutrals and negatives.

Certainly one for a Plan B.

Thanks very much.

Offline jesus_jones

Thanks gents for all of the feedback.

Good question regarding a-levels: I reckon it's nonsense. I text the maid to confirm it and she said it's included in 1 hour. During doggy I tried a cheeky thumb up the bum, but she pulled my hand away and said 'please, no'. I asked her if she ever does it, and she again said 'no baby, I don't like'. It wasn't a deal breaker for me as I am rather vanilla in general.

I reckon a lot more of the 'colourful' services on her enjoys are a product of the maid/pimp's imagination.

To answer your other question, Willow - No, I didn't happen to see the other WG's in that flat.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 01:45:29 am by jesus_jones »