Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aishaaaaaaa of adult works in camden a warning to all punters  (Read 6640 times)

3 review(s) for Bellaa_sweety (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

marked man 77

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

Had the misfortune to see this girl when she was working in the north east, no kissing no owo no talking, keeps her hand down below at all times and just lies there looking the other way with her spotty pock marked face, but the worst is she is a thief,I was undressed in the room and she asked me to go to the bathroom to clean as she had no wipes which I did,finished the punt which was rushed and her asking are you ready to cum yet!! When I got to the supermarket I realised money had been stolen from my wallet,I went back and she pretended she didn't know what I was talking about, then amazingly her English became non existent, I called the police about this and they told me she was already under investigation for drugs offences, I was also pmd by 3 other punters who also had money taken from there pockets,but they didn't go to the police, I couldn't post a review at the time because of the investigation as they didn't want her spooked, she was charged and left the north east,STAY WELL AWAY From THIS ONE,there are more comments about her on the London regional UK punting page

marked man 77

Offline pumps

Had the misfortune to see this girl when she was working in the north east, no kissing no owo no talking, keeps her hand down below at all times and just lies there looking the other way with her spotty pock marked face, but the worst is she is a thief,I was undressed in the room and she asked me to go to the bathroom to clean as she had no wipes which I did,finished the punt which was rushed and her asking are you ready to cum yet!! When I got to the supermarket I realised money had been stolen from my wallet,I went back and she pretended she didn't know what I was talking about, then amazingly her English became non existent, I called the police about this and they told me she was already under investigation for drugs offences, I was also pmd by 3 other punters who also had money taken from there pockets,but they didn't go to the police, I couldn't post a review at the time because of the investigation as they didn't want her spooked, she was charged and left the north east,STAY WELL AWAY From THIS ONE,there are more comments about her on the London regional UK punting page

Sorry to hear about this misfortune...

but what possessed you to leave your valuables in another room with the prossie/stranger?  I couldn't imagine doing something like that.

ruddie

It happens i think i have done the same and always while in the shower praying the bitch does not take my money, thank god so far it has not happpened to me, but from now on i guess i will learn from this, perhaps best to take valuables to the shower room, just incase

Im sorry this has happened to u..btw, how much did the bitch take? (she looks hot thou, just my type, looks wise that is lol)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 01:27:43 pm by ruddie »

marked man 77

She took 60 pnd,and in real life she is not hot at all, far from it,she has been charged with theft and selling drugs,court case is in October, don't even think of going with the smack head bitch

Offline advent2016

Taking wallet on punt isn't that page 101 of punting?

marked man 77

It seems she has moved her profile back to the north east,Maybe she has made a new profile for you guy's down there,hopefully someone will find her and out her,thieving skank

Offline Mario7769

Come on OP.. did you really leave your wallet in the room while you went to the toilet... thats insane...

I even check my wallet even when I've been in the WG's presence the entire punt just to be safe. And I do it before I leave. Lol...

marked man 77

Unfortunately yes,to be honest she caught me off guard when she asked me to go to the bathroom to clean my dick because she had no wipes left,this was before the punt started, and tbh I didn't really think I was going to get robbed as it had never happened to me before

Offline Gynaemyte

I feel comfortable with my wallet to be accessible to me at all times.
To me.
I generally avoid the time-waste of taking a shower by being fresh when I arrive – just ask to wash my hands from the grime of London!
If the girl insists that I take a shower (e.g. Madlin, Kerry), my wallet is with me in the bathroom.

marked man 77

I had a shower before I left the house but she said she had no wipes and to go to clean my dick,she was polite about it,this was obviously a ploy on her behalf as I got 3 PMS from other people in the north east to say the same thing had happened to them,but they didn't want to get involved with the police

Offline nickleupip

Bad luck there... I used to take all my belongings into the shower with me both before and after, and I would get the occasional weird look by the girl. Nobody likes being suspected for a thief....
I now take with me exact money only and pay immediately on entry. No risks there.

Offline saintsfan

Agree - I take an extra £10 loose in pocket and don't take wallet - if the WG takes the £10 I will tell her I know she's taken it and will warn other punters - not happened yet though!

Offline Moresomes

I now take with me exact money only and pay immediately on entry. No risks there.

+1
My wallet stays in the car, along with anything else in my pockets which might be of any interest to them.

marked man 77

Hopefully after posting this her phone becomes very dusty!!

Offline Youknowmyname007

+1
My wallet stays in the car, along with anything else in my pockets which might be of any interest to them.
What about for people who don't come by car? Hide the money in your shoes?  :D
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 1/2 years and refusing to explain.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks for making us aware. I avoid leaving my stuff unattended at any time at a prossie's place even where I go for a massage. The stress and headache is not worth it.

How was the police response when you raised the complaint ? most of these Romanian houses have more than 1 W / G working there. The concern a punter may have in such a situation, like those who did not report, is that the police may say they are running a brothel and accuse you of visiting it to have sex and therefore, you entered in an illegal activity ? I am not aware of anyone being charged for it till date. There can also be issues of trafficking and we punters may never have known in those 30 mins that a girl over there is working against her wishes. Can you throw some light on how you managed to deal if at all you came across such questions ?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 11:59:52 am by pisceanuk »

Offline pisceanuk

Please feel free to PM if in case you would prefer to avoid commenting on my above questions on the forum for any reason.

marked man 77

The police asked me how many girls were in the flat and could I describe them,I told them I didn't see anyone but Aisha but could hear other male and female voices, they had her under surveillance for selling drugs,she is in court next month for the 2 offences, which I am to appear,She has moved her profile back up to Gateshead but she is working in London,obviously under a different name with fake photos, anyone who wants to know more about her then pm me,I saved the mobile number she had on her London profile, as it differs from the Gateshead one,

Offline peter purves

The police asked me how many girls were in the flat and could I describe them,I told them I didn't see anyone but Aisha but could hear other male and female voices, they had her under surveillance for selling drugs,she is in court next month for the 2 offences, which I am to appear,She has moved her profile back up to Gateshead but she is working in London,obviously under a different name with fake photos, anyone who wants to know more about her then pm me,I saved the mobile number she had on her London profile, as it differs from the Gateshead one,

Well done, Sir!!

:hi:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Monster munch

Lets just say the local police have been VERY helpful with information about her!!

marked man 77

Have you had an issue with her too mate?,pm me if you need to

Offline pisceanuk

Thank you for responding. All the best with your court appearance as a witness.  :hi:

marked man 77

Have you had dealings with her as well mate, pm me if you want?