Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cassandra vivastreet Glasgow  (Read 6907 times)

Offline guns

External Link/Members Only
Had serious hangover horn earlier today and this girl took my fancy . Obviously Romanian , little bit chunky, which i like , and she was cheap .
Phoned her and had a chat with her about her services . She speaks perfect English and sounded very nice on the phone . Asked about owo , which was a no , even in the half hour meets. This nearly put me off going but i figured for £30 for 15 mins i would put up with the ow and just give her a really good shagging .
She gave me the address , in cessnock , even though it says dennistoun on the ad .
Anyway , got to her street and she gave me the number . I got up to the top floor flat and rang her bell . She took ages to answer ( probably about 2 mins actually) but all the time i had the neighbour across the hall , who had just came out his door , standing staring at me . Young Indian guy . He was really starting to piss me off with his staring shit and i was about to say something to him when she answered the door and ushered me in .
Went into the room which was a bit basic. Double bed , one pillow and quite messy with stuff lying about .
She actually looked gorgeous in a long , tight red dress and white heels . No bra and her tits are huge and she is quite small .
She was very friendly from the off and asked me how my day was and how long i was staying . I went for the 15mins but had brought enough money for the half hour as i thought i might be tempted .
We got undressed and she has a great pair of big soft boobs and a really great arse , big and firm and her skin is lovely and brown .
She started traight away with the covered oral and it was good , her technique is great and she was deepthroating me easily . I asked so stand up for a better look and she got on her knees for some more . It would have been amazing if it was owo .
She got back on the bed and her pussy looked great so i asked to give her oral which was a no in the 15mins so i re-negotiated and asked for kissing and reverse oral if i gave her the extra 20 quid for the half hour , which she agreed to .
Started kissing her , no tongues , but still nice then moved down to suck her big tits for a bit then moved down to her pussy , which was lovely and clean and shaved . I spent the next five minutes down there and she was enjoying it as i moved between her pussy and arse with my tongue .
I jumped on top and started fucking her , and her pussy is lovely and tight as we got into a nice rhythm .
After a bit i wanted to fuck her doggy so she turned over ans stuck her lovely arse in the air for me with her knees together so my legs were outside hers . I have to say she has one of the sexiest arses i've seen in a while . Big and firm and she didn't mind me giving it a little spank now and then as i was fucking her . After a bit she moved on to her stomach with her bum up in the air , and i love this position , me lying on top of her as she pushed against my cock . It really was superb and the room was boiling so soon i was a sweaty mess .
Getting close to cumming i asked her to wank me off and kiss me some more which she did till i shot my load .
A nice clean up and some more friendly chat as i got ready . She only arrived here 5 days ago and isn't sure how long she will be here but i think i might return , even for the £30 shot just to pump her doggy again .
A positive as i knew owo wasn't on the cards before i went and she is a really nice girl and the shagging was great .

Offline Rockyapollo2

Nice review, she looks stunning.
Is owo not at all on the cards? Even in hour booking? As it has owo, and French kissing in the ad.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 07:57:20 am by Rockyapollo2 »

Offline guns

She is gorgeous.  She is very friendly and probably open to negotiation.  I just didn't push it on the owo,  as for the French kissing she did specify it was no tongues.  Give her a call,  she is quite chatty on the phone  :thumbsup:

Offline JonhJames

Does anyone else have a problem with that link? :unknown:

somefun

Yes Jonh
I can't find her either.  The link takes you through to a group of girls none of which are named Cassandra

Offline guns

Her profile has completely disappeared . Was on viva street for about a week but all traces of it have gone  , hopefully just temporary  :unknown:

Offline JonhJames

Was up for a session with her too.. sounds my cuppa tea  :thumbsup:

Offline guns

Profile is back up and the link is working  :thumbsup:

Offline mcshagger

Saw her last night, excellent punt. £50 for 30, sexy wee thing with amazing tits. Chatty but not annoying. Great OW, then onto her back with legs on my shoulders for some pumping, then dogy and finished with her wanking me off over her great tits. Said she will be around for a while

laim1690

im as horny as a mother fucker I just phoned her she said its 40 for bj and sex in 15 min 30 for one ort other

Offline guns

Saw her last night, excellent punt. £50 for 30, sexy wee thing with amazing tits. Chatty but not annoying. Great OW, then onto her back with legs on my shoulders for some pumping, then dogy and finished with her wanking me off over her great tits. Said she will be around for a while
Nice one McShagger ! ( great name btw lol ) . Get a full review up  :thumbsup:

Offline guns

im as horny as a mother fucker I just phoned her she said its 40 for bj and sex in 15 min 30 for one ort other
I know that feeling ! got that today aswell  :dash: .
I forgot to say she offered me two pops in the half hour for £50 but i'm a one pop man myself but that is great vfm !

Offline guns

Cracking new pic on her profile today standing on the street outside the flat . Getting me tempted for a return  :wacko:

Offline Clattypats

Nice review,  no owo ,no go. But al give you your dues Guns :thumbsup:

Offline Jock D

I'm with you Clatty the no owo is a dealbreaker for me. Interesting, that today she = or whoever posts her advert = has also posted this one :

Online David1970

Had serious hangover horn earlier today and this girl took my fancy . Obviously Romanian , little bit chunky, which i like , and she was cheap .
Phoned her and had a chat with her about her services . She speaks perfect English and sounded very nice on the phone . Asked about owo , which was a no , even in the half hour meets. This nearly put me off going but i figured for £30 for 15 mins i would put up with the ow and just give her a really good shagging .
She gave me the address , in cessnock , even though it says dennistoun on the ad .
Anyway , got to her street and she gave me the number . I got up to the top floor flat and rang her bell . She took ages to answer ( probably about 2 mins actually) but all the time i had the neighbour across the hall , who had just came out his door , standing staring at me . Young Indian guy . He was really starting to piss me off with his staring shit and i was about to say something to him when she answered the door and ushered me in .
Went into the room which was a bit basic. Double bed , one pillow and quite messy with stuff lying about .
She actually looked gorgeous in a long , tight red dress and white heels . No bra and her tits are huge and she is quite small .
She was very friendly from the off and asked me how my day was and how long i was staying . I went for the 15mins but had brought enough money for the half hour as i thought i might be tempted .
We got undressed and she has a great pair of big soft boobs and a really great arse , big and firm and her skin is lovely and brown .
She started traight away with the covered oral and it was good , her technique is great and she was deepthroating me easily . I asked so stand up for a better look and she got on her knees for some more . It would have been amazing if it was owo .
She got back on the bed and her pussy looked great so i asked to give her oral which was a no in the 15mins so i re-negotiated and asked for kissing and reverse oral if i gave her the extra 20 quid for the half hour , which she agreed to .
Started kissing her , no tongues , but still nice then moved down to suck her big tits for a bit then moved down to her pussy , which was lovely and clean and shaved . I spent the next five minutes down there and she was enjoying it as i moved between her pussy and arse with my tongue .
I jumped on top and started fucking her , and her pussy is lovely and tight as we got into a nice rhythm .
After a bit i wanted to fuck her doggy so she turned over ans stuck her lovely arse in the air for me with her knees together so my legs were outside hers . I have to say she has one of the sexiest arses i've seen in a while . Big and firm and she didn't mind me giving it a little spank now and then as i was fucking her . After a bit she moved on to her stomach with her bum up in the air , and i love this position , me lying on top of her as she pushed against my cock . It really was superb and the room was boiling so soon i was a sweaty mess .
Getting close to cumming i asked her to wank me off and kiss me some more which she did till i shot my load .
A nice clean up and some more friendly chat as i got ready . She only arrived here 5 days ago and isn't sure how long she will be here but i think i might return , even for the £30 shot just to pump her doggy again .
A positive as i knew owo wasn't on the cards before i went and she is a really nice girl and the shagging was great .

Guns she is
wrong nationality from her profile
wrong area of the city from her profile
no OWO but it's on her profile
no DFK

Is that correct?

Offline guns

Guns she is
wrong nationality from her profile
wrong area of the city from her profile
no OWO but it's on her profile
no DFK

Is that correct?
Correct ! lol . But she's a good ride  :D
I personally think she could be talked into owo with a few extra quid chucked in . She's quite friendly and open so might be worth a try .

Steve2340

Correct ! lol . But she's a good ride  :D
I personally think she could be talked into owo with a few extra quid chucked in . She's quite friendly and open so might be worth a try .

She wouldn't consider owo in an hour last night, and didn't ask for extra £ when I basically said 'what would it take?'

If anyone has a different result...

Offline guns

She wouldn't consider owo in an hour last night, and didn't ask for extra £ when I basically said 'what would it take?'

If anyone has a different result...
How was it ? You going to post a review ? :thumbsup:

Steve2340

How was it ? You going to post a review ? :thumbsup:

Gave it a miss in the end.  Decided I didn't want a potential stare-off with the neighbour on a Saturday night.

Offline guns

I'm with you Clatty the no owo is a dealbreaker for me. Interesting, that today she = or whoever posts her advert = has also posted this one :

Ilike the look of her as well , but it's the same number for both girls  :unknown:

Steve2340

They both look to have a similar tattoo on their back too?

Offline guns

I see she has re-appeared . I'm tempted to go back for a quickie . That arse !  :P

Offline youngatheart

I see she has re-appeared . I'm tempted to go back for a quickie . That arse !  :P

You can tell us all about her "lovely discreet flat, which is at 10 minutes with E6 Bus from Greenford Station"
Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

Offline guns

Had a 15 punt with her tonight . Lovely looking girl with an amazing arse and a nice friendly attitude . H ad a chat to her and she won't do owo at all  but she's still worth £40 any day of the week . Takes a good pounding  :thumbsup:

Offline tazman1002001

Had a 15 punt with her tonight . Lovely looking girl with an amazing arse and a nice friendly attitude . H ad a chat to her and she won't do owo at all  but she's still worth £40 any day of the week . Takes a good pounding  :thumbsup:

Is that her in the video?

Also face looks a bit rough?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Uncle Buck

Your being particularly fussy in my opinion Taz. She looks good to me.

Where is she based Guns. I’ll definitely be spending some weekend bonus on this girl if I can set it up.

UB

Offline OGS20

I agree with Taz, strange taste in clothing as well...
Banned reason: Shit stirring walloper.
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline tazman1002001

Your being particularly fussy in my opinion Taz. She looks good to me.

Where is she based Guns. I’ll definitely be spending some weekend bonus on this girl if I can set it up.

UB

Must just be my taste in women then.. but i stick with my original answer... she looks rough as fuck

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline mschat12

Is that the same girl in the videos and the picture? Arse looks amazing in the videos but average in videos?

Givememilf

Been thinking of shagging something young lately. Where in Glasgow is she now?

Offline guns

Near Bridge Street underground now . The entrance to the flat is a shithole but the room itself is fine .

Givememilf

Hadnt seen her face pics tbh. Not for me. I know I've banged a few roughies, but if I'm going for a young nubile type there is a certain look I like. Without sounding Britain first about this, she look so generically romanian. And it's not a good look. I'll concur though, her ass looks great,  the girl must squat.

Offline FBman78

She is a lass from Govanhill mate. I have seen her there in those exact clothes a few weeks ago. I doubt her age is accurate as she looks a little younger but I have to say she does not appeal to me. Her group was full of Slogans hanging around on the corner of Westmoreland St and Allison.

Offline Uncle Buck

Given the views of respected punters, I’m out. Even though the ass is very good.

UB

Offline guns

Good to get an idea of the general opinion . I must be in the minority of finding her cute , Great tits and ass and a nice friendly attitude . No brainer for me  :thumbsup:

Offline auldie63

Offline mcshagger

Pumped her a few times when she was here last year, and recently. Friendly girl with great tits, ass, and gives a great suck. I like her

Offline tazman1002001

Pumped her a few times when she was here last year, and recently. Friendly girl with great tits, ass, and gives a great suck. I like her

Is that your review  :dash:
Banned by:

Offline mcshagger

Is that your review  :dash:

Review? Naw.

Opinion following on from other posts? Yes.  :dash:

Offline Bang_Bro

That link takes you to Alyissa, Not Cassandra
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: