Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ping Wellness centre Table Shower Massage  (Read 2195 times)

Offline shant999

External Link/Members Only

When I read about this place I could not resist to give it a try.

When: Sat early pm (Last appt is 9:30, parking no problem 5 mins away in residence area)

Comm: Called ahead and booked an appt

Place: Opposite Earls court Stn. Clean although not classy in its decor bit dated, but the rooms were all fresh. sink and shower in my room.

Event:
When I arrived a middle aged women behind the reception desk asked if I wanted a Swedish, Thai etc massage. I said I wanted to try the shower Massage which is advertised at £100 on the wall. I said I had seen it for £80 and she agreed to that price but suggested I have 30 minutes relaxing and 30 minutes shower massage. I accepted and she led me to the massage room upstairs. I could hear her use the radio to call Sophie who turn out to be a South African lady 21 yrs almost north African looks with a lighter version of dark skin. Not stunningly attractive just acceptable for a massage size 12/14 with large breast. She started giving me a very good massage on my back shoulders and neck which involved a lot of full body contact with her clothes on, and in the conversation I asked if I could have a 4 hand massage for 30 mins. I thought it might be double but was offered 30 year old Thai lady size 10 cant remember her name for and extra £10.

She came in and straight away whipped the towel off my back side. Game on!  :thumbsup:
Anyhow 15 mins of being massaged top to bottom, plenty bum massage and credit cards swipes, I was in a good aroused state being asked constantly if the massage was ok and the right pressure etc.
Turn over please and then question asked would you like to enjoy your massage more? Errr Yes please and what cost? Started at £30 each and got them down to £20 each. Although only allowed to touch  outside cloths on their bums, legs, when I ventured up I was told it would be extra. Nice relaxing four handed relief followed.

Onto the next 30 mins in the shower massage room downstairs with Sophie. I lock my clothes in the locker rooms and entered into the shower room. As described in previous reports honey, scrub, and almond very nice and I got plenty of attention for my little man from Sophie who said she does not normally give as much attention to him but said I was getting extra. Very much appreciated it was too.

Dried up said my good byes and walked out feeling great.

Total damage: £80 + £40 = £120 (They forgot to ask me for the £10 extra for the second girl.)

:rolleyes: