Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lollalou (Near Yeovil)  (Read 4705 times)

3 review(s) for misslee2018 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Billyreno

Met with lollalou (adultwork 1870492) this was a 2 girl meet 150 for both cum twice
nice house on estate not in yeovil but close,parking ok but not most descrete
 they are in my view stunning both blonde barbie stripper type,friendly chatty,quick shower then onto bed 1 kissing 1 wanking me hard,then swaped over,lots of spiting on cock double blowjob,1st cum all over her tits,we both had quick shower then back for more, quick chat until i was ready again,1 on my face 1 riding second pop in dunky,left knacked and happy
was about 45 mins in total,they interacted with each other no toys etc but then i did'nt ask for that ,no rush to leave but i had to go,

Online JimmySW

If you use this link from the bottom of the page it links your review with others - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only    :rolleyes:

Bargain for a duo! Was there any french kissing or just lips, I guess it was OWO? Do you think CIM would have been an option?

On my hotlist now!

Offline Roth

At 5'4" and size 6 she is one fucking fit pocket rocket. :rose: :rose:  Bit pricey at £160 with no OWO/CIM, DFK or anal mind. :(

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Roth

Ah just read the profile and the review again.  £160ph is for a duo it seems.  My bad. :blush:

Much better value. :)

Online JimmySW

Ah just read the profile and the review again.  £160ph is for a duo it seems.  My bad. :blush:

Much better value. :)

Reading between the lines it may have been OWO? If they do that and DFK I'm in!

Offline Billyreno

Hello yes i paid 150 for cum twice,think price has gone up a tenner since,i guess it was for the hour but i left early anyway
proper owo from both ,but light fk not realy deep but to be honest fine for me
( far to busy with those tits)

Offline hottext72

Hello yes i paid 150 for cum twice,think price has gone up a tenner since,i guess it was for the hour but i left early anyway
proper owo from both ,but light fk not realy deep but to be honest fine for me
( far to busy with those tits)

Is there a profile link for the other girl ??  :drinks:

Offline Billyreno

sorry about the delay in response have trouble loggin  in on my phone, I don't think the other girl has a profile ? but they both said they had worked at one of the strip clubs in Bristol, and I can well believe it
she wasn't as busty but just as cute and dirty,

alfiehotdog

Very tempting this.. would have sounded too good to be true hadn't the review been in place. I've been holding back a well overdue punt for some time due to nothing seemingly worthwhile outside Bristol so this could be just the thing 😊

Offline Somersetgeezer

quite limited hours work til 5:30pm most days tbh profile pic is quite flattering nice enhanced boobs though  :rolleyes:

Offline Roth

quite limited hours work til 5:30pm most days tbh profile pic is quite flattering nice enhanced boobs though  :rolleyes:

So you've seen her/them? :unknown:

Offline TerryTibbs

Have you seen these girls then mate?

Would be interested in any info.

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Offline Somersetgeezer

yeah saw Lou Lou for 30mins booking earlier this year bit fatter than pic suggests think pic is quite old, think she's worked babe channels years ago, get feeling she's a party girl n liked a drink best thing about her is her boobs  :wacko:

Offline Roth

yeah saw Lou Lou for 30mins booking earlier this year bit fatter than pic suggests think pic is quite old, think she's worked babe channels years ago, get feeling she's a party girl n liked a drink best thing about her is her boobs  :wacko:

Why no reviews? :unknown:

Offline Jamesthegreat78

To those that have visited - which of the girls is the hottest? Do they both have enhanced tits or just Lou?

Offline Billyreno

just my opinion but both are equally as nice ,what I like you may not or vice versa
some days I want a slutty tart others I want a dirty milf or a hot teen
if I saw either in a pub/club I would try my luck [ but wouldn't get anywhere ]
the one pictured above has false tits others were natural I think
best bet would be go and have a look ,you can always walk
sorry for the ramblings but cant think of a yes no answer

Ben2016

Did the other girl have a name? What was she like?

Online JimmySW

There are photos of them both up now - Crystal looks nice and slim?

Offline Billyreno

Honestly can't remember her name then , but pics of crystal are her
she hasn't got a profile of her own ,as far as i know but she is def "hot"
noticed there was a diffrent girl duo the other week ( tats in pics ) so they might swap about ?
still lolla just another friend

Andrew83

Honestly can't remember her name then , but pics of crystal are her
she hasn't got a profile of her own ,as far as i know but she is def "hot"
noticed there was a diffrent girl duo the other week ( tats in pics ) so they might swap about ?
still lolla just another friend

How far did crystal go with you? She get as involved as lolla? Seems worth a try.

Offline Dannyboy26

Do you know if they're still working in Bristol strip clubs?
Banned reason: Fanboy for Sensual Jane, nothing contributed since 2014
Banned by: Ali Katt