Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jessi.hot - St Jame's Street - Walthamstow  (Read 1772 times)

2 review(s) for jessi.hot (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

punther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not sure if this is the original jessi or the profile has been switched

Location: House in Leyton.(E17)   Think i heard some sergei's in the garden

Physical: Looks just like photos the only difference is in real life she looks a little cross eyed/lazy eyed  :wackogirl: lol
Stands at about 5 foot5/6

Great body, great skin

Personality: Came across friendly enough though there was not much chat as she got straight down to business after terms had been agreed and contracts signed. A slight clock watcher though

Service:

OW: Nowadays on the very few occasions I see romanians(when im desperate and have limited options) I dont even bother enquire about OWO as in 99% of cases its always 'with' which also removes the need to enquire about cim or facials

Doggy
Missionary

She made responsive sounds throughout and engaged in the sex and actually made an effort to be sexy and try and turn/keep me turned on. Nice tight pussy also and took a pounding well

As with any romanian(or wg) ymmv and punt at your own risk

I wont return but would recommend for a quickie if you can manage your expectations

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 03:48:59 am by punther »

Stalion

Hey Punther

Glad you had good session, you are 100% right this is a profile switch. Original Jessi set this profile up for her mate as she is relatively new and needs quick cash, so congratulations mate, You Fucked a Newby   :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: The Jessi/jannie I visited will do OWO but on the 3rd session

I may need to pay this one a visit  for a Pump & Dump

I'll put the photos on my original review as some of us keep our brain cells between our legs LOL

punther

Hey Punther

Glad you had good session, you are 100% right this is a profile switch. Original Jessi set this profile up for her mate as she is relatively new and needs quick cash, so congratulations mate, You Fucked a Newby   :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: The Jessi/jannie I visited will do OWO but on the 3rd session

I may need to pay this one a visit  for a Pump & Dump

I'll put the photos on my original review as some of us keep our brain cells between our legs LOL

Yeah thats a  good idea

The only reason i clocked on that this was not the same person was when i got there she was much taller than the original jessi described

Is the real jessi still about then?

Stalion

Yeah thats a  good idea

The only reason i clocked on that this was not the same person was when i got there she was much taller than the original jessi described

Is the real jessi still about then?

She is on holiday for a couple of weeks, You must pay her a visit to experience her Cowgirl Fucking Position. I keep her as my Plan B always, so I'm never let down.

punther

She is on holiday for a couple of weeks, You must pay her a visit to experience her Cowgirl Fucking Position. I keep her as my Plan B always, so I'm never let down.

Will do  :drinks:

Stalion

She is tiny BTW just as you prefer them to be 5 foot nothing and about 50 kls if that, ,another great position I enjoy with her is with me standing, and her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms holding my neck and nibbling my ears as she slides up and down my cock.

You don't even need to hold her once in position, she is totally gym fit and has a lot of stamina for this position.
I normally put my fingers up her arse in this position and she giggles like a little whore getting DP. She gets very comfortable and dirty with regulars.  :cool: :cool:

Offline Ozy84

She is tiny BTW just as you prefer them to be 5 foot nothing and about 50 kls if that, ,another great position I enjoy with her is with me standing, and her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms holding my neck and nibbling my ears as she slides up and down my cock.

You don't even need to hold her once in position, she is totally gym fit and has a lot of stamina for this position.
I normally put my fingers up her arse in this position and she giggles like a little whore getting DP. She gets very comfortable and dirty with regulars.  :cool: :cool:

The original jessi or the new one?

punther

Ive heard everything i needed to hear  :D

Stalion

The original jessi or the new one?

Hi Ozy84

I was referring to the Original Jessi, she is on holiday for a couple of weeks,
I'm intending to pay the new one a visit soon, as she may disappear